Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

Yeah. Investigations from Gym. Still waiting on the anti inflation bill from house Republicans.

Maybe they will have time after they figure out how many of their whistleblowers have died.
Why are you waiting for an anti inflation bill? Didn’t your Vegetable Messiah already sign one to end inflation?

yes he and the dems passed one
Well, that worked out well!

Transitory, isn't that the word this failed administration used to describe the situation? For two years now.

Why are you waiting for an anti inflation bill? Didn’t your Vegetable Messiah already sign one to end inflation?
No. That was to cover the costs of the spending bill that was passed months ago. You don't fight inflation by refusing to pay your bills.

I didn't realize when Trump humpers were running for office promising to address inflation; that meant defaulting on already incurred debt.

I hope you don't do the bills at your house.

No. That was to cover the costs of the spending bill that was passed months ago. You don't fight inflation by refusing to pay your bills.

I didn't realize when Trump humpers were running for office promising to address inflation; that meant defaulting on already incurred debt.

I hope you don't do the bills at your house.
um you are confusing the debt ceiling legislation with xiden’s anti inflation act

two different things

That%27s%20just%20goofy-S.jpg

Thank you for confirming my post.

Your weak attempt at mocking the facts just show how little evidence you have of anything you post.

Trump declared his National Emergency at the Southern Border as an excuse to steal money from the school and hospital funds for the US Military based, to build his useless wall.

The coyotes and the drug smugglers were already cutting it open and tunnelling under it, as it was being built.

Yeah. Investigations from Gym. Still waiting on the anti inflation bill from house Republicans.

Maybe they will have time after they figure out how many of their whistleblowers have died.
You're waiting because the criminal Dims refuse to pass it, douchebag.

Thank you for confirming my post.

Your weak attempt at mocking the facts just show how little evidence you have of anything you post.

Trump declared his National Emergency at the Southern Border as an excuse to steal money from the school and hospital funds for the US Military based, to build his useless wall.

The coyotes and the drug smugglers were already cutting it open and tunnelling under it, as it was being built.
Link to your claim Trumo stole funds from schools and hospital funds?

You're waiting because the criminal Dims refuse to pass it, douchebag.

Why does your every reference to Democrats or other posters have to be laced with false accusations and insults? Especially given that the only people being charged with criminal behavior are all Republicans????

Can you post a link to the Relublican anti-inflation bill. Democrats can’t pass a bill that doesn’t exist.

The Republicans couldn’t even agree what spending to cut or by how much. McCarthy never did get back to Biden with the numbers he requested.

Forum List

Back