Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

Wow. Lectured about a constitutional republic by someone who doesn't understand the term. There have been five presidents who did not win the popular vote.
How do you know I don't understand the term?

What does your isolated example of the electorial college have to do with us being at least, partly, a democracy? Do all other offices use that system?

So? How many times did the house vote on a bill to revoke Obamacare knowing they didn't have the votes.

You know why? Because it goes on the public record who voted for it and who didn't.

If Repubs in the house draft a reasonable bill, as they campaigned on, and submitted it and the Senate over ruled it, then the public could hold democrats accountable.

Instead we have Gym Jordin playing the part of Trump's own personal hand puppet, and trying to punish Trump's enemies.

Where is the promised bill?
so? they can’t get it passed just like they couldn’t with fixing obamacare until they got the majority

we sadly are stuck living under the xiden demafasict regime currently…until they are removed the policies can’t get fixed and the country will start being back in the right direction

so? they can’t get it passed just like they couldn’t with fixing obamacare until they got the majority

Right...but again, this forced the votes for the public record. You actually expect nothing from Repubs in the house unless they have control both branches? What the fuck?

we sadly are stuck living under the xiden demafasict regime currently…until they are removed the policies can’t get fixed and the country will start being back in the right direction
According to the majority of voters, things are getting fixed.

How do you know I don't understand the term?

What does your isolated example of the electorial college have to do with us being at least, partly, a democracy? Do all other offices use that system?
Five examples don't suggest an isolated example. Some instances of communist dictatorships are partly a democracy in that voting is allowed. When voting is limited to one candidate, that's pushing the limits of what we call a representative or constitutional republic.

What you mean is that you have pushed this lie before.

Every time you’ve called me a liar, you’ve ended up looking like an idiot you truly are. Just the fact that you don’t even remember posting to the original threads about this, shows what an idiot complete idiot you are.

Every time you’ve called me a liar, you’ve ended up looking like an idiot you truly are. Just the fact that you don’t even remember posting to the original threads about this, shows what an idiot complete idiot you are.
Still waiting for your link proving your claim, liar.

Five examples don't suggest an isolated example. Some instances of communist dictatorships are partly a democracy in that voting is allowed. When voting is limited to one candidate, that's pushing the limits of what we call a representative or constitutional republic.
Certainly our system isn't perfect. I agree the DNC and RNC have to much control over our choices but democracy is fairly effective in state and local elections.

More than 70% of Americans thought that the country was headed in the wrong direction under Donald Trump.

This jerking from one set of policies to another with the outgoing administration cancelling the policies of prior President
is what destroyed South American economies.

This is today’s Republican Party. Leading the nation into economic destruction. Three of the last four Republican presidents crashed the US economy.

Every economic crash has impoverished workers further, and enriched, the wealthiest individuals and corporations in America.

I did too, which, Republicans obsession, with lowering taxes, at the expense of health, education, and infrastructure, has left the USA far behind the rest of the first world in wealth and wage inequity.

More than 70% of Americans thought that the country was headed in the wrong direction under Donald Trump.

This jerking from one set of policies to another with the outgoing administration cancelling the policies of prior President

This is today’s Republican Party. Leading the nation into economic destruction. Three of the last four Republican presidents crashed the US economy.

Every economic crash has impoverished workers further, and enriched, the wealthiest individuals and corporations in America.

I did too, which, Republicans obsession, with lowering taxes, at the expense of health, education, and infrastructure, has left the USA far behind the rest of the first world in wealth and wage inequity.
sorry a record setting number have felt that way under xiden…more then they ever did under trump, the only time comparable was when we were in a global pandemic, and even that was less.

Xiden is worse then a pandemic

Right...but again, this forced the votes for the public record. You actually expect nothing from Repubs in the house unless they have control both branches? What the fuck?

According to the majority of voters, things are getting fixed.
so? they learned it’s pointless til they get power

this is xiden’s america and his inflation policies we are living under

don’t worry the gop will take power back and fix the mess you helped vote for

Still waiting for your link proving your claim, liar.

Here’s a whole series of links you won’t read: I await your apology Fuck Boi.

Link to your wealth and wage data?

Anyone think the lying assbag will have one?

I dont see anything in your links proving your claim Trump stole funds from hospitals and schools.

Can you cut and paste that, or did your links just confirm you are a lying sack, again?

yes because the dems blocked border security funding, trump had to use DOD funds…what’s your point?

so? they learned it’s pointless til they get power

I explained why it isn't pointless and why it standard political procedure.

this is xiden’s america and his inflation policies we are living under

To bad Repubs have no answers in the form of a bill that they campaigned on.

don’t worry the gop will take power back and fix the mess you helped vote for
And when they don't you will cry stolen elections like a little girl.

I look forward to it.

I dont see anything in your links proving your claim Trump stole funds from hospitals and schools.

Can you cut and paste that, or did your links just confirm you are a lying sack, again?

You haven’t had time to read the original articles much less know what’s in them. Try again asshole. And where is your apology?

You must be even dumber than I thought, if you think you can get away with your stupid game. Moving the goal posts yet again. We know all of your dumb ass tactics. FuckBoi!

I explained why it isn't pointless and why it standard political procedure.

To bad Repubs have no answers in the form of a bill that they campaigned on.

And when they don't you will cry stolen elections like a little girl.

I look forward to it.
1) you gave an opinion, one that shows that it is pointless
2) of course they have answers, their policies are to undo the XIden demafascsit war on the working class
3) haha like you all did in 2016? hahah i think not.
4) good

You haven’t had time to read the original articles much less know what’s in them. Try again asshole. And where is your apology?

You must be even dumber than I thought, if you think you can get away with your stupid game. Moving the goal posts yet again. We know all of your dumb ass tactics. FuckBoi!
Your links prove you are a liar, Dumbass.

Nowhere in any of them is proof Trump stole from hospitals and schools.

Stop lying every time you post and you won’t be exposed as a liar here on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back