Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

The only money that Democrats blocked were monies to build that stupid fucking wall that nobody wants.
Hey stupid, in the current omnibus bill funding the government there was ZERO increases in money to defend the border. Oh, they allocated more money, but stipulated it couldn’t be used for border enforcement. All the increased funding goes directly to speeding up processing Biden’s illegal invasion.

And please link us up to your data showing “nobody wants “ the border wall. Surely you didn’t just lie again, right liar?

The only money that Democrats blocked were monies to build that stupid fucking wall that nobody wants.
Biden is wasting $50 million per year to store wall ready to be put up, you raving moron.

But a majority of voters didn't like Trump so they voted for Biden to fix things.
No, folks did not vote for President Biden to fix anything. Those who voted for Biden did so because, like a spoiled teen, they hated being treated like adults. The did love "lovable ol' grampa Joe, patted them on the head and told them that everything was going to be okay and I'll shower them with gifts".

How'd that work out? We have disaster after disaster. Workers are doing far worse than they were three years ago. WHAT A GUY!

CNN Poll: One-third of Americans say Biden deserves to be reelected in 2024

By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director
Published 12:00 PM EDT, Thu April 6, 2023

No, folks did not vote for President Biden to fix anything. Those who voted for Biden did so because, like a spoiled teen, they hated being treated like adults. The did love "lovable ol' grampa Joe, patted them on the head and told them that everything was going to be okay and I'll shower them with gifts".

Thanks for your opinion.

How'd that work out? We have disaster after disaster. Workers are doing far worse than they were three years ago. WHAT A GUY!

CNN Poll: One-third of Americans say Biden deserves to be reelected in 2024

By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director
Published 12:00 PM EDT, Thu April 6, 2023

Best unemployment ever.

Biden may be the best jobs president ever.

In my opinion it is unreal that localized inflation is so much lower in the US then elsewhere in the world.

To bad he is so old he could spontaneously fall, crack his dome, and die on the spot...

but better then a sexual abusing, fake university, fake charity, espionage, sedition supporting, trice married, trice cheating, Putin loving, china bank account lying, etc etc president who appears to have stolen our documents, violated a subpoena, and still wants to be our next president.

What did I post above that is false?

Please show us your link from 2022s or later proving that you are not lying.

chain%20link-S.jpg

White colonizers. Could you possibly be any more racist and goofy?
The American Indian would disagree.
As you know, both sides of the aisle are guilty of dragging their feet on serious enforcement of laws against hiring illegal aliens.
But republicans are the ones who have been willing to spend billions of taxpayer $$$ on a wall but won't put millions in enforcing hiring restrictions for illegals?
A wall gets them on TV, enforcing employer hiring practices, do not.
In my opinion, this massive influx of illegal aliens MAY push legislators to start enforcing the laws. Jail is not a solution. Progressively harsher fines would work and rigid, across-board, enforcement. To do that requires immigration reform. Temporary visas? Allowing workers to cross the border to work and then travel back to their home country?

Has there ever been a dumber decision than Biden's decision to stop the border wall?

It would cost more than that to put it up. 100 miles of border wall aren't worth the time.

Fox News’ Bill Melugin reported at the time there was enough steel for over 100 miles of border wall,

Nope. They think the country is headed in the wrong direction because of trump and his Trump humpers. Sedition, obstruction of documents, espionage, fake universities, fake charities, etc etc.

I think Biden is doing a decent job but trumpism is steering the country in the direction. The poll shows this.
You appear to have an especially debilitating case of TDS.

Did you know that Trump is not the president?

Your posts seem to suggest that Trump haunts your world because Trump supporters control your life.
So you evade the question and substitute political hackery instead?

This isn't about me. It's about why 70 percent of the country thinks we are headed in the wrong direction.

I contend it's Trump's sedition support, potential espionage and obstruction, sexual abuse, fake charities, fake universities, cheater etc etc.

Do you support those things because I would guess the majority of voters don't.

Restart what program? Biden didn’t start building a wall or restart building a wall. He cancelled it.

Joe Biden restarts construction of Trump’s wall​

Political pressure is forcing the President to go back on his campaign promise​

Try again silly dembot....

You’re the only raving lunatic in this thread.

I guess you missed the part where I said I was done with you. You keep replying to my posts like I’m gonna answer you.
Good thing you didn’t answer my post, huh Simp.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back