Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

1) you gave an opinion, one that shows that it is pointless

It's not an opinion. It's common knowledge and strategy going back decades.

2) of course they have answers, their policies are to undo the XIden demafascsit war on the working class

That isn't an answer. Where is the bill? What will they propose?

3) haha like you all did in 2016? hahah i think not.

No. Like 2020 and 2022.

It's not an opinion. It's common knowledge and strategy going back decades.

That isn't an answer. Where is the bill? What will they propose?

No. Like 2020 and 2022.
1) no, it's your opinion. It's pointless, it does nothing. The GOP is on record opposing the Demafascsit war on the working class.
2) To end the war on the working class....undo all Xiden's demafascsit agenda.
3) yes, you all whined in 2022 about a stolen election too...and in 2000, and in 2004...it's common.

1) no, it's your opinion. It's pointless, it does nothing. The GOP is on record opposing the Demafascsit war on the working class.

Yeah. They are on record for a lot of things but they don't do anything but point fingers.

It's sad you expect so little of your representatives.

2) To end the war on the working class....undo all Xiden's demafascsit agenda.

Unemployment is lowest in decades. Biden is best jobs president ever.

3) yes, you all whined in 2022 about a stolen election too...and in 2000, and in 2004...it's common.
Post where I when I ever said elections were stolen.

I'm not a "they". That is cult speak.

Yeah. They are on record for a lot of things but they don't do anything but point fingers.

It's sad you expect so little of your representatives.

Unemployment is lowest in decades. Biden is best jobs president ever.

Post where I when I ever said elections were stolen.

I'm not a "they". That is cult speak.
1) hahah oddly it's you sitting here pointing figures asking the minority party to do something to fix the mess your vote caused...funny

2) haha people have returned to the jobs they had prior to covid, the numbers are about the same as far as that goes...the only real difference is Xidenflation

3) how about post where I ever claimed it? you were the one that claimed I would.

4) you aren't? hard to keep up with dembot cultist pronounds these days

You haven’t had time to read the original articles much less know what’s in them. Try again asshole. And where is your apology?

You must be even dumber than I thought, if you think you can get away with your stupid game. Moving the goal posts yet again. We know all of your dumb ass tactics. FuckBoi!
All your links show is that Trump had to use DoD funds to defend our border, because the demafacsit blocked border security...and it was perfectly legal for him to do that.

Try reading. Doesn’t hurt 😞
I read a lot. Just finished the wheel of time series form the 2nd time and am now reading a few Jack Reacher books.

What does that have to do with me proving your claim? If I make a claim, would it be your responsibility to prove it?

Were you/are you in the air force? I was in the reserves a couple years stationed at Dobbins.

1) hahah oddly it's you sitting here pointing figures asking the minority party to do something to fix the mess your vote caused...funny

I just expect them to do what they campaigned about on.

You expect them to sit their and do nothing.

2) haha people have returned to the jobs they had prior to covid, the numbers are about the same as far as that goes...the only real difference is Xidenflation

They are about the same in that they are better then Trump's ever were.

3) how about post where I ever claimed it? you were the one that claimed I would.

Looks like we were both wrong.

4) you aren't? hard to keep up with dembot cultist pronounds these days
No. I am an individual. I don't belong to "they", whoever that is.

Yeah, the pronouns are out of control.

I just expect them to do what they campaigned about on.

You expect them to sit their and do nothing.

They are about the same in that they are better then Trump's ever were.

Looks like we were both wrong.

No. I am an individual. I don't belong to "they", whoever that is.

Yeah, the pronouns are out of control.
1) they have and will when they take over…end the xiden demafasict war on the working class

2) inflation is not the same as it was when trump was president…stop lying

No they won't. They have no plan or they would have already submitted it to make Dems look bad.

I didn't say it was.
1) why? the dems always look bad, hence why 71 percent of the country sees they are taking us in the wrong direction.

1) why? the dems always look bad, hence why 71 percent of the country sees they are taking us in the wrong direction.
Nope. They think the country is headed in the wrong direction because of trump and his Trump humpers. Sedition, obstruction of documents, espionage, fake universities, fake charities, etc etc.

I think Biden is doing a decent job but trumpism is steering the country in the direction. The poll shows this.

Nope. They think the country is headed in the wrong direction because of trump and his Trump humpers. Sedition, obstruction of documents, espionage, fake universities, fake charities, etc etc.

I think Biden is doing a decent job but trumpism is steering the country in the direction. The poll shows this.
i do and 71 percent of the country agrees only the same minority cultist loyal to the demafasict regime disagree

I read a lot. Just finished the wheel of time series form the 2nd time and am now reading a few Jack Reacher books.

What does that have to do with me proving your claim? If I make a claim, would it be your responsibility to prove it?

Were you/are you in the air force? I was in the reserves a couple years stationed at Dobbins.
Air Force Nurse

i do and 71 percent of the country agrees only the same minority cultist loyal to the demafasict regime disagree
They probably agree for the same reason I do.

Sedition, espionage, fake universities and charities; it all takes a toll on voters.

Trump humpers and trump, dragging America through the muck.

Air Force Nurse
Cool. Thanks for your service...we don't have to stop debating each other. I was just curious. I don't take this shit personally or anything.

That said, I thought the air force was a bit weird because I came from active duty Navy. They take rank much more serious in the air force...oddly enough. It did get me a two week trip to Ramstein Germany though so that was cool.

I know, the white colonizers yap about border security but there are nothing but crickets, when talk of actually putting them in jail for hiring them.
White colonizers. Could you possibly be any more racist and goofy?

As you know, both sides of the aisle are guilty of dragging their feet on serious enforcement of laws against hiring illegal aliens.

In my opinion, this massive influx of illegal aliens MAY push legislators to start enforcing the laws. Jail is not a solution. Progressively harsher fines would work and rigid, across-board, enforcement. To do that requires immigration reform. Temporary visas? Allowing workers to cross the border to work and then travel back to their home country?

Show us where people blame Trump.

Put up or STFU, Troll.

Forum List

Back