Biden Still Losing The 2024 Presidency-June 4, 2024 Poll

God did not want Trump in as president in 2020

God wants Trump as president in 2024

What God wants, He gets!
look it up
I appreciate your enthusiasm and I want Trump to win as much as anyone...more than most...

Let's just say I HOPE G-d wants Trump as President in 2024...but I'm not going to presume to speak for Him.

But...with all the time energy and resources that have been expended to defeat President Trump...the blatant demonstration of the bias of the media, the destruction of faith in the DOJ, the FBI, and the judicial system, and the virtual conversion of the Greatest Country on Earth to the status of a Banana Republic that jails political rivals to win elections...it will be the absolutely most staggering non-violent repudiation of the Democrats, Establishment Republicans and the forever government of the Washington Beauracracy there has ever been in America's history.

That's only 80% of the vote accounted for! Useless.

Post-Trump Conviction Polls Show Warning Signs—Most Independents Think Trump Should Drop Out​

Topline​

More than half of all independent voters want former President Donald Trump to drop his 2024 campaign after a New York jury found him guilty on all 34 counts of falsifying business records in his criminal hush money case, according to a poll released Sunday, the latest post-conviction survey to show a slew of warning signs for the Republican candidate.

Forum List

Back