Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

With Biden you get one dollar of actual money that helps all for every ten dollars spent. This is the issue. Progs spend money like it is theirs. And then on the stage after their massive overacting take a bow for doing much of nothing.
It will pay for itself.

Quibble with the name but that bill lowered prescription prices and invested in energy independence capped Medicare expenses and lowered the deficit. That’s not what you said. You act like there wasn’t real tangible benefits because..why? Tribalism? What’s wrong with YOU?
Watching FOX cover all this stuff, I notice they somehow forget the former guy's economic approach while screaming about this bill.

He/they not only bragged about an economy that was fed by the Fed (if you will), they seem to forget that his teenage-girl-with-Daddy's-Gold-Card economic policies made Keynes turn over in his freaking grave. All free stimulus, all the time, no paying for it like the Dems' bill.

Funny how memory works, ain't it?

:dunno:

E
With Biden you get one dollar of actual money that helps all for every ten dollars spent. This is the issue. Progs spend money like it is theirs. And then on the stage after their massive overacting take a bow for doing much of nothing.
Every year the deficit goes down under democrats and up under republicans and you continue to parrot the lie. When will you stop being their stooge and believing it dude? Do your own research.. objectively. You are being used. Don’t be a Republican whore. Have some respect.

100A48AF-23C1-4776-8066-4E0BCF3240E8.jpeg

E

Every year the deficit goes down under democrats and up under republicans and you continue to parrot the lie. When will you stop being their stooge and believing it dude? Do your own research.. objectively. You are being used. Don’t be a Republican whore. Have some respect.

View attachment 684474
Fake news!!!

Quibble with the name but that bill lowered prescription prices and invested in energy independence capped Medicare expenses and lowered the deficit. That’s not what you said. You act like there wasn’t real tangible benefits because..why? Tribalism? What’s wrong with YOU?

Biden's bill hasn't lowered anything, invested in anything, or capped anything.

Biden has fulfilled more of Trump's campaign promises than Trump did.
Not true at all. Trump had massive accomplishments. I can think of eight or nine major things he did as promised. Biden has only screwed things up. Not one thing is better under Biden than it was under Trump. Not a single thing.

To the perennial question: "Are you better off today than you were four years ago?" Not one liberal in this room can say they are because of something Biden did. I challenge any to do so. They can't and won't.

The only people who are better off are the unborn, and it's despite Biden, not because of him.

Last edited:
E

View attachment 684474

Dumbfuck. Of course the deficit went up in 2020. It was because of your CCP buddy's COVID virus, you Marxist fuck.

Would you rather Trump hadn't spent anything on bailing your ass out? You're free to give your Coronavirus stimulus checks back to the government, any time you want.

With your blob, you got zippo for his $8T in new spending.

E

View attachment 684474
Notice how Democrats never refer to the amount of spending they do. In their sleight of hand, the pretend like tax cuts are spending and tax hikes are income. It's nonsense.

Last edited:
Not true at all. Trump had massive accomplishments. I can think of eight or nine major things he did as promised. Biden has only screwed things up. Not one thing is better under Biden than it was under Trump. Not a single thing.

To the perennial question: "Are you better off today than you were four years ago?" Not one liberal in this room can say they are because of something Biden did. I challenge any to do so. They can't and won't.

The only people who are better off are the unborn, and it's despite Biden, not because of him.

Your blob promised an infrastructure bill. He didn't get it done. Joe did.
Your blob promised to get us out of Afghanistan. He didn't get it done. Joe did.
Your blob promised that we'd have zero covid deaths. Your blob didn't get it done, Neither did Joe but we're closer than we were under Mara-Lard-Ass

I'm much better off than I was under your blob. I now have a President for whom I can be proud. Not one conservative can honestly say that about their blob. But then again, honesty and Trump supporters are like oil and water.

Can Trump supporters explain why he failed miserably yet Biden is succeeding? Was Trump lying about wanting to address these issues or did he just not have the experience and patience needed to get the job done?

“Trump tried and failed to deliver an infrastructure package, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to advance legislation to address gun violence, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump said he’d use Medicare to negotiate lower prescription drug costs, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to deliver record job growth, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump even endorsed penalties for stock buybacks, while Biden succeeded on the issue.”

Biden succeeds again on an issue where Trump tried and failed

View attachment 684458
Biden was really able to get inflation and illegals to skyrocket whereas Trump failed/

I’m better off now than I was when Trump passed off this country. Yes. You can’t think of any legislation by Trump. All you can think of are some executive orders and tweets.

Dumbfuck. Of course the deficit went up in 2020. It was because of your CCP buddy's COVID virus, you Marxist fuck.

Would you rather Trump hadn't spent anything on bailing your ass out? You're free to give your Coronavirus stimulus checks back to the government, any time you want.
Deficit went up EVERY YEAR under Trump, pre-covid too dipshit. Are you really this retarded or do you just play it on TV?

Your blob promised an infrastructure bill. He didn't get it done. Joe did.
Your blob promised to get us out of Afghanistan. He didn't get it done. Joe did.
Your blob promised that we'd have zero covid deaths. Your blob didn't get it done, Neither did Joe but we're closer than we were under Mara-Lard-Ass

I'm much better off than I was under your blob. I now have a President for whom I can be proud. Not one conservative can honestly say that about their blob. But then again, honesty and Trump supporters are like oil and water.
You're proud of the senile asshat Biden who doesn't know where he is?

And thank you, President Trump for delivering the COVID vaccine by the end of 2020 when the leftwingers said he couldn't do it.

I’m better off now than I was when Trump passed off this country. Yes. You can’t think of any legislation by Trump. All you can think of are some executive orders and tweets.
You're not better off unless you're getting Biden's relief payments.

President Trump's greatest achievement was cleaning up the Supreme Court. And the man absolutely had the economy humming. Inflation in check. Huge jobs numbers. Plenty of goods on shelves. No supply chain problems. Unprecedented low unemployment. Energy independence. Border control. International terrorism at close to zero.

Tell me how your senile buffoon fake president has anything close to this

Notice how Democrats never refer to the amount of spending they do. In their sleight of hand, the pretend like tax cuts are spending and tax hikes are income. It's nonsense.
That’s the dumbest thing anyone has posted. The debt is the accumulation of all the deficits. The debt rises more slowly under democrats because the deficits are smaller than Republican deficits. Sigh. I try. I really try guys but I don’t think it’s possible to reach through your fog.

Forum List

Back