Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

Can Trump supporters explain why he failed miserably yet Biden is succeeding? Was Trump lying about wanting to address these issues or did he just not have the experience and patience needed to get the job done?

“Trump tried and failed to deliver an infrastructure package, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to advance legislation to address gun violence, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump said he’d use Medicare to negotiate lower prescription drug costs, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to deliver record job growth, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump even endorsed penalties for stock buybacks, while Biden succeeded on the issue.”

Biden succeeds again on an issue where Trump tried and failed

View attachment 684458

Dems were focused the whole time on failed coup attempts and Impeachments, obsessed with 'Get Trump'.

You DO know President's don't pass legislation, about the 3 branches of govt, separation of power, right?

Great point, though, on how Democrats finally took up Trump's agenda and passed these things, despite Democrats and snowflakes now wanting to take credit for them...like how Biden has done a 180 and is building Trump's wall.

:p

Old news. Dems have been cleaning up since. Prepare your passport so you can leave the country when the blue wave takes over the senate and a red wave limps into the house.. barely. Try Colombia.
LOL!! Your urban plantations are turning into Somalias. I don't need a passport, I'm safe up here in God's country. Enjoy your urban jungles!!

I thought the whole world was god’s country?
: a place away from a city
especially: the open country
out of the slums into God's country

: a place away from a city
especially: the open country
out of the slums into God's country
It’s a metaphor, not a real thing. :rolleyes-41:

I thought the whole world was god’s country?
We do not care about the cities that much anymore. It is the overlapping from the controlled media and entertainers, and everything broadcast with endless propaganda that is destroying the pursuit of happiness.

We do not care about the cities that much anymore. It is the overlapping from the controlled media and entertainers, and everything broadcast with endless propaganda that is destroying the pursuit of happiness.
So now you’re a god?!?! :confused:

Can Trump supporters explain why he failed miserably yet Biden is succeeding? Was Trump lying about wanting to address these issues or did he just not have the experience and patience needed to get the job done?

“Trump tried and failed to deliver an infrastructure package, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to advance legislation to address gun violence, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump said he’d use Medicare to negotiate lower prescription drug costs, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to deliver record job growth, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump even endorsed penalties for stock buybacks, while Biden succeeded on the issue.”

View attachment 684458
So you're going with Biden in 24?

So now you’re a god?!?! :confused:
Now I am a realist on surviving. There is a war going on. Based on selfishness and stupidity. There is no perfection anywhere. There are people who stir the shit and make things worse as they get to live well off of promoting it. And there are problems of course that need to be addressed. It is the abuses from corruption of what has been addressed with taxpayers' money and resources given to others from the same and private concerns. LBJ said he was a god withe the great society. 60 years later the same poverty exists with people going hungry to bed with a hatred from those who were supposed to be helped and the taxpayer with a lot less in his wallet.

View attachment 684458
Wearing a diaper, shitting your pants, and fingering your own dog's ass and getting bit are not accomplishments.
Neither is being a senile puppet who is an embarrassment to this country and an affront to Democracy.
This so called presidency is the laughing stock of the world.

Heaven’s Gate, Branch Davidian, People’s Temple, MOVE…,?
1660912254248.png

I ask for mathematical explanation, and you supply juvenile talking points. Not to be unkind, but I'm thinking you guys just aren't that intelligent.
Funny I was thinking the same of you. Dude. The poll showed Biden up going in and the voting mirrored that.

This is 5% difference a few weeks earlier. Guess what 5% times the 150M people who voted is? Yep 7.5M. What did Biden win by? 7M. It’s exactly what hundreds of polls reflected and the actuals. There’s your math.

YOU JUST DONT LIKE THE RESULTS. It’s stupid to lie to yourself. Your friends don’t reflect America.

21EF6E65-7186-459B-A02B-EB42BC3467EC.jpeg

Please provide a link to that information. I'll need to see how those odds were calculated.

Thanks in advance.
No offense Mac but it’s easy to find the equation in any statistics book:

Boat rallies times bubba rallies squared by bumper stickers multiplied by “Lock her up” chants divided by pussies grabbed.

Forum List

Back