Biden succeeds on the same issues Trump couldn’t (listed)

I wouldn't have cared if Trump didn't accomplish one single thing and broke every campaign promise he made.

If the only thing he did was piss off you leftist faggots and shitlibs, that would have been fine with me.
This kind of negative thinking, Hate your neighbor if he is not a member of your political party. TO many hours spent watching political propaganda on TV ?

citygator
LOL!! Your urban plantations are turning into Somalias. I don't need a passport, I'm safe up here in God's country. Enjoy your urban jungles!!
My wife is going to NYC this weekend to see some boy band numbskull sing (Harry Styles?). I was there for work a few weeks ago. Still great. Charlotte is where I live. Still great.

I wouldn't have cared if Trump didn't accomplish one single thing and broke every campaign promise he made.

If the only thing he did was piss off you leftist faggots and shitlibs, that would have been fine with me.

This former GOPer said it well and it describes you.
24C0B02E-3FFB-4CAD-A1CE-09A0FE1DDABF.jpeg

Can Trump supporters explain why he failed miserably yet Biden is succeeding? Was Trump lying about wanting to address these issues or did he just not have the experience and patience needed to get the job done?

“Trump tried and failed to deliver an infrastructure package, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to advance legislation to address gun violence, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump said he’d use Medicare to negotiate lower prescription drug costs, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to deliver record job growth, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump even endorsed penalties for stock buybacks, while Biden succeeded on the issue.”

Biden succeeds again on an issue where Trump tried and failed

View attachment 684458
Claiming that Biden is a "success" is laughable! He's the worst President in the modern era and not even the people in his own party want him to run for a second term!

Not one legislative achievement. A bunch of feelings and tweets and some EOs. Most were reversed on day 1.

LOSER

ZERO accomplishments.
/———: Of couyyou won’t give President Trump credit for anything. For those fair minded people check this out: MAGAPILL.COM

Claiming that Biden is a "success" is laughable! He's the worst President in the modern era and not even the people in his own party want him to run for a second term!
Says you. Some dude named oldestyle on the internet. How about something tangible like unemployment, legislative victories, increased oil production, out of wars? But sure, maybe anonymous posters opinion means something. Let me check.

Says you. Some dude named oldestyle on the internet. How about something tangible like unemployment, legislative victories, increased oil production, out of wars? But sure, maybe anonymous posters opinion means something. Let me check.

Would you like me to post polls that show Democrats and Independents overwhelmingly not wanting to see Biden run for a second term, Gator? Does their opinion matter?

Would you like me to post polls that show Democrats and Independents overwhelmingly not wanting to see Biden run for a second term, Gator? Does their opinion matter?
The criticism is on his age and whether he can serve another term, not his performance. Does their opinion on his stellar performance matter?

I dont expect him to run again but he is waiting for midterms to pass first.

The criticism is on his age and whether he can serve another term, not his performance. Does their opinion on his stellar performance matter?

"stellar performance"
:laughing0301:

"stellar performance"
:laughing0301:
If 4 years Trump never passed a single meaningful bill. In 1 1/2 years Biden has passed...

• American Rescue Plan
  • Bi-partisan Infrastructure
  • Medicare negotiations and caps
  • Energy Investment
  • Deficit reduction
  • Microchip investment
  • Gun reform

I bet we are on the precipice of immigration reform too.

Can Trump supporters explain why he failed miserably yet Biden is succeeding? Was Trump lying about wanting to address these issues or did he just not have the experience and patience needed to get the job done?

“Trump tried and failed to deliver an infrastructure package, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to advance legislation to address gun violence, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump said he’d use Medicare to negotiate lower prescription drug costs, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump tried and failed to deliver record job growth, while Biden succeeded on the issue.

Trump even endorsed penalties for stock buybacks, while Biden succeeded on the issue.”

Biden succeeds again on an issue where Trump tried and failed

View attachment 684458
Political satire?

Gun violence? Gun violence has skyrocketed under Biden, as all crime has.

You shouldn't try to use the words "Biden" and "succeeds" in the same sentence, shill. They're mutually-incompatible.

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.
I would give you a like but it is absolutely terrible what democrats have done to America and Americans.

/-----/ Banana Republic Joe's performance.
1660919499612.png
1660919599059.png
1660919645579.png

If 4 years Trump never passed a single meaningful bill. In 1 1/2 years Biden has passed...

• American Rescue Plan
  • Bi-partisan Infrastructure
  • Medicare negotiations and caps
  • Energy Investment
  • Deficit reduction
  • Microchip investment
  • Gun reform

I bet we are on the precipice of immigration reform too.
/------/
25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.

2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling.

/------/
25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.

2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling.
Where is the legislation? Everything you listed was bullshit or undone on day one of Biden. Bwahahahaha "banned CRT"... bwahahaha.. you put that shit up against lowering medicare costs? Fuck off... but in a nice way. :)

Where is the legislation? Everything you listed was bullshit or undone on day one of Biden. Bwahahahaha "banned CRT"... bwahahaha.. you put that shit up against lowering medicare costs? Fuck off... but in a nice way. :)
/———/ Here is an even bigger list you can ignore.. MAGAPILL.COM

citygator
My wife is going to NYC this weekend to see some boy band numbskull sing (Harry Styles?). I was there for work a few weeks ago. Still great. Charlotte is where I live. Still great.
Saw news this morning that many cities are losing population. Cities are too dangerous.

Forum List

Back