Biden sued over his "shockingly deplorable conditions" in his kid prisons for illegals.

I wonder if that Maddow whatchmacallit will cover this one?

Good. He should be. But why do you care? You cheered when the deplorable conditions in Trump’s kiddie jails were revealed.

What’s with this fraudulent presentation of a conscience?

Where is AOC doing her best impression of Scarlett O'hara? Yes tell us AOC how they are being FORCED to drink out of the toilet, you stupid fucking cow.

Good. He should be. But why do you care? You cheered when the deplorable conditions in Trump’s kiddie jails were revealed.

You cheered when the deplorable conditions in Trump’s kiddie jails were revealed.

I challenge you to back up your bullshit lies Coyote

Quote my posts doing that or you have admitted you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

You cheered when the deplorable conditions in Trump’s kiddie jails were revealed.

I challenge you to back up your bullshit lies Coyote

Quote my posts doing that or you have admitted you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!
Good point. You merely excused it by blaming the parents (nothing like punishing kids for their parents misbehavior). Typical Trumpist. Support child abuse when it’s your guy.

Really, you don't see the difference between the made up nonsense about Trumps holding pens as he desperately discouraged and sent illegals back across the border as they belong and Biden, who is piling on thousands upon thousands of these kid in holding cells covered in Covid trying desperately to keep the little animals here? Really?

Good point. You merely excused it by blaming the parents (nothing like punishing kids for their parents misbehavior). Typical Trumpist. Support child abuse when it’s your guy.
Glad you admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Really, you don't see the difference between the made up nonsense about Trumps holding pens as he desperately discouraged and sent illegals back across the border as they belong and Biden, who is piling on thousands upon thousands of these kid in holding cells covered in Covid trying desperately to keep the little animals here? Really?
Let’s see...you are talking about Trump’s policy of 100% forced family seperation....of parents deported without their children....of losing them...and you refer to kids as “little animals”....you had no problem with overcrowded kids covered in Covid under Trump...aren’t you special. What exactly is the difference?

Let’s see...you are talking about Trump’s policy of 100% forced family seperation....of parents deported without their children....of losing them...and you refer to kids as “little animals”....you had no problem with overcrowded kids covered in Covid under Trump...aren’t you special. What exactly is the difference?
Separating children from the human traffickers bringing them across the border seems to anger you.

As he should be, but frankly even if the Judicial branch rules against him, nothing will happen. Xiden and the Dems have zero respect for the rule of law, and our system.

Xiden and the Dems will continue this systemic child abuse. Why? Because they'll be able to get away with it. The UN won't do anything, the world remain silent, the Dembots will ignore it, because they are told to, and the leftist propagandist will continue to cover for him

Biden's death camps for illegals may result in his impeachment.

Biden hasn't killed any children. The same can't be said for Donald Trump who had 7 children die in his custody - over a 2 week period.

I love how you didn't care at all when Trump had his camp staffers deliberately abuse these children, but now call the much safer and humane detainment facilities under Biden "death camps". Hypocrisy at it's finest, but we're used to that from the right.

I wonder if that Maddow whatchmacallit will cover this one?

arent they just summer camps?

Forum List

Back