Biden tells a story about putting a DEAD DOG on a random woman’s doorstep

Again “ triggered” would be you complaining that they are even discussing it.
I just find it amusing, they were triggered enough to post it.

HEY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Largest crowd I've ever seen Joe draw since running for office.

I wonder if Joe knew that half the people around him that day were Trump Supporters! :lmao:

Seems Joe couldn't find 10 democrats as usual wanting to be within 100 feet of him.

824r2jh.jpg

More likely amused at the stupidity of pedo Joe.
I already said, I liked the joke. Nothing wrong with a politician telling a joke. It is a rare on that never does.

Again “ triggered” would be you complaining that they are even discussing it.
“ Triggered” is a stupid woke buzz word. Almost as stupid as “ shook” … as in…oh I was sooo “shook” when I saw a pink purse on sale at Ross. As if no one has ever seen one before or something.

All of the idiot millennials that have podcasts use it as a disclaimer. Warning: if you are “triggered” by violence related to talking about true crime don’t watch this podcast and then “come for me”.

Millenials are so damn fragile they can’t hear about true crime stories apparently with out needing therapy after and pink purses make them pee themselves.

I digress. But Triggered is someone who CANT talk about an issue. Not someone who CAN.
There's no point trying to communicate with these moonbats using facts and logic. Those are foreign concepts to them, as the imaginary reality they occupy has no use for such things. Their capacity to communicate is pretty much limited to opinions, delusions, and feelz.

So it would be pointless to expand on the point you made that if a person were truly "triggered" by something, then by definition, they would NOT be starting or participating in a discussion about it. I could point out that "trigger" in this context relates to psychiatric conditions caused by traumas. And the applicable DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria for those conditions specifically requires finding avoidance of trauma-related stimuli (including external reminders). So, if someone was actually triggered by the subject of this thread, it would necessarily mean they are specifically avoiding anything that might act as a reminder...hence, they wouldn't be logging onto this forum in the first place, and they damn sure wouldn't be posting in this thread. If they are posting here, then they do not meet the established psychiatric diagnostic criteria for any conditions that involves "trigger" stimuli.

The way the left uses that term is practically the opposite of it's actual meaning and application. I'm guessing that years ago some social media influencer watched a movie or TV segment about PTSD, heard a psychiatrist use the term, thought #triggered would make a catchy hastag on Twitter, and the rest is history. But yeah, the left has a storied history of co-opting words with well established meanings and completely redefining them to mean whatever tickles their fancy, even if it's literally the opposite meaning.

Last edited:
It’s really quite simple.

It‘s a ”joke” that shows what a nasty, heartless person would do to someone who is upset by a dead dog on her lawn - upset her even more by putting it on the doorstep. So is Biden bragging that HE is the nasty type of person who would do this?

What am idiot.

Joe Biden today, "To the Russian people, We are not your enemy" Fuck no he's not--He is the enemy of the American people.
No, you are, Trump asseater, for defending a fucking criminal lowlife like Trump who tried to destroy Democracy.

Fuck off.
Eat shit moron--won't be anything new for you. WTF did I defend Trump ignoramus? Did your feelings get hurt because I ATTACKED your fucking lying vegetable heeeero. Run along, you're a useless fucking snowflake.

Joe Biden today, "To the Russian people, We are not your enemy" Fuck no he's not--He is the enemy of the American people.

Eat shit moron--won't be anything new for you. WTF did I defend Trump ignoramus? Did your feelings get hurt because I ATTACKED your fucking lying vegetable heeeero. Run along, you're a useless fucking snowflake.
Fuck off, doucehbag. Move the fuck overseas. Maybe you can find a "leader" who is not your enemy, you paranoid asswipe.

Fuck off, doucehbag. Move the fuck overseas. Maybe you can find a "leader" who is not your enemy, you paranoid asswipe.
Try again, idiot. If you're so blind that you can't see what the democrats have done to this country in the past three years, there is no hope for you. Your head is so firmly implanted in your asshole that the only way you see out is when you clean that window in your colon.

"So this affected your life to the point of becoming triggered" irritated you personally to the point, you found it necessary to act like it was a big deal, indicating a confirmation of some preconceived notion of distaste, disgust, prompting you to deem it worthy of your time and scorn on a public forum, as some kind so sign of type of level-headed American you think you are, whether you are or not, hoping others will approve, applaud or come to your position in societal understand or suffer to be lesser beings if they do not?
Is that better? I got rid of that nasty "triggered" word. So, we're good, right?
A Neigh in the Hay

When Roy Rogers's horse was put out to stud, a lot of fillies got Triggered.

Try again, idiot. If you're so blind that you can't see what the democrats have done to this country in the past three years, there is no hope for you. Your head is so firmly implanted in your asshole that the only way you see out is when you clean that window in your colon.
Got it. Your paranoid delusions about what the Democrats "have done to this Country" is how you justify atracking Biden because he beat Trump's ass.

Go find a good shrink.

Biden stole the election, right Trump boi?

Forum List

Back