Biden tells a story about putting a DEAD DOG on a random woman’s doorstep

Tipsy, I'm 67. I get beat up by my family for "dad" jokes. Of course, I liked it. :D
It's just not true. If it were true, Fuck Biden would have told it 100 times by now. Next, he will resurrect a few mother in law jokes.

It's just not true. If it were true, Fuck Biden would have told it 100 times by now. Next, he will resurrect a few mother in law jokes.
If he wants to tell a joke and it's funny, I'll laugh and that's the truth. I've heard jokes by every president back to Nixon when I first started voting. I take them as jokes. It is not as if, generally the jokes effect my life or anybody else's. Some politician joke are just plain mean and have societal implications for how they view their job or how they look at segments of society, an example would be the famous Earl Butts joke, told at a cocktail party. When I heard it, I laughed and said Oh sh#t. This guy is toast. True enough, he was gone by Monday morning.

If he wants to tell a joke and it's funny, I'll laugh and that's the truth. I've heard jokes by every president back to Nixon when I first started voting. I take them as jokes. It is not as if, generally the jokes effect my life or anybody else's. Some politician joke are just plain mean and have societal implications for how they view their job or how they look at segments of society, an example would be the famous Earl Butts joke, told at a cocktail party. When I heard it, I laughed and said Oh sh#t. This guy is toast. True enough, he was gone by Monday morning.
Fuck Biden is telling this story as if it were real. Like he told the story about being a truck driver.

Fuck Biden is telling this story as if it were real. Like he told the story about being a truck driver.
So this affected your life to the point of becoming triggered?

Biden is Biden's favorite person. He has that in common with Trump, which is one reason why leftists acquired TDS, though they'll never admit to it.

But I can't visualize Trump putting a dead dog on a door step and brag about it too. Never mind he's disrespecting the dog, fuckhead. Biden figures he's a tuff guy and he's happy to talk about it.

Some major differences Trump & Biden. Trump likes women, he's an adulterer & playboy. Creepy Joe mishandles young girls he's just met because he feels he's entitled to it. Look at their kids for results, fair to say Trump's children are much better.

Biden is Biden's favorite person. He has that in common with Trump, which is one reason why leftists acquired TDS, though they'll never admit to it. Though I can't see Trump putting a dead dog on a dorm step and brag about it too. Biden figures he's a tuff guy and he's happy to talk about it.

Some major differences Trump & Biden. Trump likes women, he's an adulterer & playboy. Creepy Joe mishandles young girls he's just met because he feels he's entitled to it.

He's a lying asshole. Far too many of these "stories" absolutely nobody should believe

Well, I guess that's no stranger than giving a speech in front of a bunch of Black kids talking about how much he likes to have his leg hairs rubbed. The guy is a freaking basket case and the Democrats made him President! Just remember that this November.
I agree, that was by far the strangest series of random words and phrases I've ever heard anyone string together, even by Biden's standards.

I laugh every time I see this animated version, it perfectly captures how utterly bizarre that speech was. In fact, I think it should be declared the official video of that speech, as it's a more realistic representation of what's going on in Biden's mind at any given time than the original video from that event.

Last edited:
So this affected your life to the point of becoming triggered?
“ Triggered” is a stupid woke buzz word. Almost as stupid as “ shook” … as in…oh I was sooo “shook” when I saw a pink purse on sale at Ross. As if no one has ever seen one before or something.

All of the idiot millennials that have podcasts use it as a disclaimer. Warning: if you are “triggered” by violence related to talking about true crime don’t watch this podcast and then “come for me”.

Millenials are so damn fragile they can’t hear about true crime stories apparently with out needing therapy after and pink purses make them pee themselves.

I digress. But Triggered is someone who CANT talk about an issue. Not someone who CAN.

“ Triggered” is a stupid woke buzz word. Almost as stupid as “ shook” … as in…oh I was sooo “shook” when I saw a pink purse on sale at Ross. As if no one has ever seen one before or something.

All of the idiot millennials that have podcasts use it as a disclaimer. Warning: if you are “triggered” by violence related to talking about true crime don’t watch this podcast and then “come for me”.

Millenials are so damn fragile they can’t hear about true crime stories apparently with out needing therapy after and pink purses make them pee themselves.

I digress. But Triggered is someone who CANT talk about an issue. Not someone who CAN.
"So this affected your life to the point of becoming triggered" irritated you personally to the point, you found it necessary to act like it was a big deal, indicating a confirmation of some preconceived notion of distaste, disgust, prompting you to deem it worthy of your time and scorn on a public forum, as some kind so sign of type of level-headed American you think you are, whether you are or not, hoping others will approve, applaud or come to your position in societal understand or suffer to be lesser beings if they do not?
Is that better? I got rid of that nasty "triggered" word. So, we're good, right?

"So this affected your life to the point of becoming triggered" irritated you personally to the point, you found it necessary to act like it was a big deal, indicating a confirmation of some preconceived notion of distaste, disgust, prompting you to deem it worthy of your time and scorn on a public forum, as some kind so sign of type of level-headed American you think you are, whether you are or not, hoping others will approve, applaud or come to your position in societal understand or suffer to be lesser beings if they do not?
Is that better? I got rid of that nasty "triggered" word. So, we're good, right?

She isn't triggered. You presume she is. Good grief.
Nobody's getting triggered over some dementia ridden clown telling BS "stories"

Are you a fragile millennial that can’t discuss how stupid their woke buzz words are?

Are you “ triggered” now? LOL

She isn't triggered. You presume she is. Good grief.
Nobody's getting triggered over some dementia ridden clown telling BS "stories"
Somebody is, or how would you get a thread "Biden tells a story about putting a DEAD DOG on a random woman’s doorstep" with people jumping on board to think it is significant and share their ire? This is the "Politics" forum where people come to bitch about the politics that trigger them at the moment.

Are you a fragile millennial that can’t discuss how stupid their woke buzz words are?

Are you “ triggered” now? LOL
Nope. Baby boomer.:D

Somebody is, or how would you get a thread "Biden tells a story about putting a DEAD DOG on a random woman’s doorstep" with people jumping on board to think it is significant and share their ire? This is the "Politics" forum where people come to bitch about the politics that trigger them at the moment.
Again “ triggered” would be you complaining that they are even discussing it.

Forum List

Back