Biden Tells Allies He Knows He Has Only Days to Salvage Candidacy

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
wonder who kamala's vp pick will be

They're going to have to send an intervention team in there to get "Dr." Jill out.

Joe Biden is legendary for having undeserved self confidence. He thinks he is going to crush it on election night and no one will be able to convince him otherwise.

Joe Biden is legendary for having undeserved self confidence. He thinks he is going to crush it on election night and no one will be able to convince him otherwise.
hope he stays in, but i think the writing is on the wall

Without Dominion, he lost the last election by 15 million votes. I'll bet he'll go to his grave not knowing that.

8vj71r.jpg

hope he stays in, but i think the writing is on the wall
Biden and his family goes to prison if he doesnt win the presidency. How the hell is anyone going to talk Joe out of it? What could anyone possibly offer him?

Hunter Biden is now at Joe's side in meetings. He is making sure that no more talk about dropping out takes place. That shit is shut down.

Biden has to be "FIRED!"

What he sowed he has to reap. He got a district attorney fired for investing his son. Now the democrats are firing him.

Remember how during the Trump term when Trump was in his early 70s the democrats were pushing the 25th Amendment heavy. Now they are reaping what they sowed.

No one has ever received such an ass beating at a debate. He’s already the presumptive nominee with all the delegates. But this is what the DNC wants, they want to pick the next Establishment hack, not the people.

Forum List

Back