Biden the moderate uniter

I think that's actually possible. Bannon has a plan that he's now made public.
Bannon is like your typical trump supporter in the fact he has FINALLY been welcomed into a group for the first time in his life, and he thinks he's part of something. Bannon is a complete piece of shit that is absolutely delusional. Again, just like your typical trump supporter.

The topic of the thread is the division of America, not one bill. Do try and keep up with your own topics
The Democrats aka the party of the KKK have been trying to divide and conquer since the election of Hussein Obama. It started with the 99 percenters and when that didn’t work, we were introduced to white privilege, social justice, etc. and other ways to make Americans hate each other. This bill Is their last ditch attempt to destroy America from within and turn us all into slaves of the state.

The Democrats aka the party of the KKK have been trying to divide and conquer since the election of Hussein Obama. It started with the 99 percenters and when that didn’t work, we were introduced to white privilege, social justice, etc. and other ways to make Americans hate each other. This bill Is their last ditch attempt to destroy America from within and turn us all into slaves of the state.

Obama was just one more in a long list of dividers that started in 1992 after Ross Perot scared the shit out of the duopoly. They had to make sure we hated each other enough to never again risk having a 3rd party steal their power.

Bannon is like your typical trump supporter in the fact he has FINALLY been welcomed into a group for the first time in his life, and he thinks he's part of something. Bannon is a complete piece of shit that is absolutely delusional. Again, just like your typical trump supporter.
I wish I could distinguish the True Believers from the Carnival Barkers. And I guess some are both.

The damage they're causing is profound, though.

Obama was just one more in a long list of dividers that started in 1992 after Ross Perot scared the shit out of the duopoly. They had to make sure we hated each other enough to never again risk having a 3rd party steal their power.
The deeply entrenched statists that are controlling all levers of power in this country will never let a successful, thriving third party happen. In a way Trump was elected as a third party candidate who even called out the corrupt elements of his own party, and we saw what was done to him.

The deeply entrenched statists that are controlling all levers of power in this country will never let a successful, thriving third party happen. In a way Trump was elected as a third party candidate who even called out the corrupt elements of his own party, and we saw what was done to him.
Exactly. And when elements from the far left and elements from the far right meet up in agreement on how ludicrously corrupt those in control are, they will have an even bigger problem to whack-a-mole.

Forum List

Back