Biden: ‘There’s Nothing We Can Do To Change The Trajectory Of The Pandemic In The Next Several Months’

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”

So after months of being told President Trump isn’t handling this correctly Biden comes out and says there’s nothing we can do. How did this man con 80 million (if you believe that) people to vote for him???

The good news is thanks to President Trump I received my first vaccination this week. Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout.

It seems you are weak minded. You can't handle the truth. The truth is it will take months to turn things around, thanks to Drumph.

According to you, "Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout." Really? Because of his abysmal handling of the pandemic, we have lost over 400,000 souls in America and caused an economic crisis. None of that needed to happen. The fact is that now it will take months to solve the horrific crisis Drumph's mismanagement of the pandemic has inflicted on this country. You need to face reality.
Months to turn the pandemic around? Drinking Xiden's KoolAde already? The vaccines are knocking infections down already. The new strain might cause a spike up, we'll see. The best thing Xiden can do is keep his fingers off the vaccine program. His "goal" of 100m vaccinated in 100 days is about 50m low of the current projection. He's totally clueless.

1611405261178.png

Attachments

• 1611405126634.png
    1611405126634.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
Well there's something no republican can do. Tell the horrible truth. After watching Trump do everything he could to make the pandemic worse while telling you it's just going to go away you assholes are already looking to blame Biden for all of it. Since you are all still fighting to prolong the pandemic don't know what else you expect.
No one is blaming Xiden for the pandemic. The pandemic was caused by China and the WHO.
Trump's vaccine program is nothing short of a medical miracle. You're welcome.
See graph in post #4 above.

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”

So after months of being told President Trump isn’t handling this correctly Biden comes out and says there’s nothing we can do. How did this man con 80 million (if you believe that) people to vote for him???

The good news is thanks to President Trump I received my first vaccination this week. Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout.

It seems you are weak minded. You can't handle the truth. The truth is it will take months to turn things around, thanks to Drumph.

According to you, "Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout." Really? Because of his abysmal handling of the pandemic, we have lost over 400,000 souls in America and caused an economic crisis. None of that needed to happen. The fact is that now it will take months to solve the horrific crisis Drumph's mismanagement of the pandemic has inflicted on this country. You need to face reality.
Months to turn the pandemic around? Drinking Xiden's KoolAde already? The vaccines are knocking infections down already. The new strain might cause a spike up, we'll see. The best thing Xiden can do is keep his fingers off the vaccine program. His "goal" of 100m vaccinated in 100 days is about 50m low of the current projection. He's totally clueless.

View attachment 447326
If Biden is clueless it is only because he arrived in office to discover there was no comprehensive federal plan to combat the pandemic and never was. Knew this shit was going to happen. I knew that on inauguration day you people would suddenly start giving a shit about Americans dying.

View attachment 447326
He's being cautious, circumspect, and honest. The direct opposite of Drumph. He's not promising what might not be deliverable. Simple. Truth over empty, meaningless, dangerous lies. You people are brainwashed, part of Drumph's cultish flock. You hate Biden simply because he is a democrat. We hated Drumph because he was so incredibly awful in every possible way. The worst, hands down worst, president ever. And hopefully there will never be another one that bad.

Now you have a decent, honest, experienced man for president and all you can do create issues that do not exist, showing you appear to be incapable of rational thinking. He is being careful not to overstate what might improve or how fast it will improve. If it goes better than anticipated, that will be great. But it is important to keep Americans warned it is still a danger, that the problem and danger are not going to go away overnight. Honesty. Something we haven't had from the American president for the past four years because we have had a pathological liar in the office.

If Biden kept his 'hands off' the vaccine program, we'd be in as bad a place as we are now. I don't know where you live or how you were able to get the vaccine already. We are in phase 1b here and were just able to make appointments today for vaccines. The appointments are in March with the second dose in April. That situation may improve if there is a national plan created and put in place to get the vaccines out to people more effectively.

Even with the complete dose of vaccine, no one is guaranteed to be completely safe from one of the strains or the virus itself. You want to continue to live in the the make believe world your cult leader created. Sad. He is directly responsible for the deaths of 400,00 plus Americans.

So the idiot claims Biden said

"There's nothing we can do about the virus" meaning ever

And what he really said was

meaning in the short term it's going to get worse

So the question begs ...Why is this douchebag lying to cover for Trump like this?

View attachment 447326
If Biden is clueless it is only because he arrived in office to discover there was no comprehensive federal plan to combat the pandemic and never was. Knew this shit was going to happen. I knew that on inauguration day you people would suddenly start giving a shit about Americans dying.
The Trump admin developed, tested, manufactured, and distributed multiple vaccines in only 8-months, a medical miracle. Look at the graph in post #4 showing infections dropping. You're welcome.
Xiden even put the Trump admin's Dr. Fauci back in-charge of fighting the pandemic.

View attachment 447326
The Trump admin developed, tested, manufactured, and distributed multiple vaccines in only 8-months, a medical miracle. Look at the graph in post #4 showing infections dropping. You're welcome.
Xiden even put the Trump admin's Dr. Fauci back in-charge of fighting the pandemic.
That's hilarious. Other countries also developed and delivered a Covid 19 vaccine in the same time. There was no miracle.

So the idiot claims Biden said "There's nothing we can do about the virus" meaning ever

And what he really said was “There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”
meaning in the short term it's going to get worse

So the question begs ...Why is this douchebag lying to cover for Trump like this?
Who is lying? How does Xiden know the pandemic will get worse? It looks like it getting better. Here are a few graphs that show infections dropping. Lets hope we can keep vaccinating at 1.5m a day or more.
1611406681773.png

This graph below shows the US on track for about 1.5m vaccinations a day, and Xiden's "goal" is 1.0m a day???
Totally Clueless.
1611406736322.png

View attachment 447326
Dying from COVID has always been part of the equation, but President Trump did everything humanly possible to minimize the damage. On the other hand, a defeatist with no imagination, ingenuity or drive like Biden will always come to the conclusion than nothing can be done. If he was in charge from the beginning of the pandemic our death toll would be around 1.5 million at his current pace. Biden's complacency and and incompetence will end up killing many people. Thank God we had Donald Trump in charge.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

View attachment 447326
Pharma developed the vaccines and Trump had little to do with it other than tell the FDA to fast track the approval process. That is something any president would have done. After that there was no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond just letting the states figure it out.

Biden said he would end the pandemic, now he comes out and says there is nothing he can do. But don't worry cnn has stopped counting the deaths.

View attachment 447326
That's hilarious. Other countries also developed and delivered a Covid 19 vaccine in the same time. There was no miracle.
Look how long it typically takes to develop and approve a new vaccine and manufacture millions of doses a day. Typically many years. You're welcome.

Hard to keep up 1 million vaccines a day when we've already run OUT

And yea...we MAY be past the Holiday peak...but just barely and things are going to be really rough for a while

Biden said he would end the pandemic, now he comes out and says there is nothing he can do. But don't worry cnn has stopped counting the deaths.
Stop lying. Biden never said he would "end the pandemic"

View attachment 447326
Then why is the WHO, the Chinese controlled organization that Biden is rejoining, scolding the US for not providing vaccines for Africa? If there is so much around, why bust our balls about it? It should be America first like Trump thinks, not America last like Biden thinks.

View attachment 447326
Dying from COVID has always been part of the equation, but President Trump did everything humanly possible to minimize the damage. On the other hand, a defeatist with no imagination, ingenuity or drive like Biden will always come to the conclusion than nothing can be done. If he was in charge from the beginning of the pandemic our death toll would be around 1.5 million at his current pace. Biden's complacency and and incompetence will end up killing many people. Thank God we had Donald Trump in charge.
That asshole is directly responsible for untold numbers of deaths by pushing for the lazy "herd immunity" approach to combating the pandemic and fighting all efforts to do anything at all to slow the spread.

View attachment 447326
Pharma developed the vaccines and Trump had little to do with it other than tell the FDA to fast track the approval process. That is something any president would have done. After that there was no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond just letting the states figure it out.
1. The Trump admin funded the expedited development and testing of the vaccines. True that probably would have been done by any admin.
2. The Trump admin also funded the construction of the manufacturing capacity "at risk" so that when the vaccine was approved the doses could be manufactured and distributed immediately. Not sure other admins would have done that.
3. Dr. Fauci refuted the Xiden admin lie that there was no plan to distribute the vaccines.

Stop lying. Biden never said he would "end the pandemic"
Bullshit, he criticized Trump on his response and said he would end it. Anyway you happy we are in a new war? You happy he did away with Trump's big pharma reducing the cost of insulin? Now the price goes back up. You happy Biden cost us thousands of good paying jobs? You happy Biden put our troops in a parking garage after he used them for a photo op? In his first two days.

Forum List

Back