Biden to announce executive actions on guns

Corporations are pirates and its time to make them pay real taxes

Sure...and who would be paying those real taxes?

Tax Capital Gains at the same rate as regular income.

Yep, that ought to boost investments...dumbass.

Why do we not care about the investment options of the ditch digger paying more in taxes?

WTF, you want to tax their investments. You've got to be the dumbest person on this board.

We already tax them.

Why do we not care about the investment options of the ditch digger paying more in taxes?

WTF, you want to tax their investments. You've got to be the dumbest person on this board.

We already tax them.

Sigh, go be stupid with someone else...idiot.

We already tax them.

Yep, real funny, first you want to tax them then you don't feel it's fair. You either have a severe case of ADD or just dumber than a rock.

We already tax them.

Yep, real funny, first you want to tax them then you don't feel it's fair. You either have a severe case of ADD or just dumber than a rock.

Income should be taxed as income. A pretty basic idea. The guy digging ditches pays a higher tax than the guy who does nothing.

He has no authority to ban anything.

And as far as raising taxes on corporations, they don't actually pay taxes but pass them along. In fact, corporate taxes should be ZERO.

Exactly. Here's a preview of how Biden's executive action on guns will similarly be struck down by the courts.

"A federal court on Thursday ruled that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) cannot classify bump stocks as machine guns."

"...according to the ruling this week, the appeals court said that such changes in criminal law are up to Congress, not the executive branch."

This is the only thing I agree with xiden on and raising the taxes on corporations
We agree on only 2 issues

He is going to ban 3D printed guns and ghost kits
What he needs to do is ban any large mags over 7 rounds and all Assault looking weapons
They also should have federal laws that only restrict guns to your home
Just make everyone who wants to own a gun have a psych eval.

....federal laws that only restrict guns to your home.
He needs to specify that law-abiding citizens who
own guns at home have every right to do so. There are times when transporting weapons is necessary like if someone's moving. There could be a federal website to have a permit printed out with no fee, or something like that.

People carry guns openly in some states like Texas, and transport them to shooting ranges etc.

But make no mistake, the majority of rich Washington bureacrats , including Uncle Joe probably, want the assault weapons ban, and the MSM and Hollywood will no doubt be pushing for public approval.
I think all concealed guns must be illegal

I think you should move to a country that has the same values as you do. Leave us to our own devices. You aren't needed, or wanted here.
What the hell ?? I was born in Michigan and I voted Trump

Who cares. If you hate the RIGHTS that are enumerated in the Bill of Rights, then you are NOT an American. Period.

Could I get arrested for secretly supplying Putin ??

My relatives are Jews from Germany , Poland and Russia
I do know I had family in krakow last century

I was just trying some common sense gun approaches and it seems I am the least popular person here

Income should be taxed as income. A pretty basic idea. The guy digging ditches pays a higher tax than the guy who does nothing.
Why not have a flat income tax with no deductions? That would make it a lot harder for the wealthy to pay a lower percentage.

Forum List

Back