Biden to announce executive actions on guns

Why didn't Trump realize this when he enacted the bump stop ban?
That was admittedly a bad move on his part.

That was more than Obama ever did.
Fair enough. I don't agree with all of Trump's policies. I didn't disagree with all of Obama's.
You do agree with T on the border crisis , ending stupid wars and these new trade deals
I do, yes.

My relatives are Jews from Germany , Poland and Russia
I do know I had family in krakow last century
Well, Hitler did like to disarm the Jews.
Israel is almost as powerful as Germany
Hitler would have a stroke if he knew that
Well, it does help that we supply them with arms and technology.
I have been to Israel !!
It was odd seeing teenage boys waking around in skull caps and uzis lol
It really was odd

That was more than Obama ever did.
Obama was all talk on guns.

Yes, as I said earlier. Politicians know they can lead the people around by the noses with guns, abortion and immigration which is why they do very little about them in the end.
I agree for the most part. The biggest issue is what the elites do to the country at the expense of its citizens.

It was an Executive Order. Something he did on his own.
You're right, but If you talk to most AR-15 owners I'm sure you would find most could care less about bump stocks though. I know many people who own AR's (I'm one of those people) and none of them are equipped with bump stocks.

You're right, but If you talk to most AR-15 owners I'm sure you would find most could care less about bump stocks though. I know many people who own AR's and none of them are equipped with bump stocks.

And I imagine almost all bump stop owners ignored the EO just as gun owners will with any gun law.

You're right, but If you talk to most AR-15 owners I'm sure you would find most could care less about bump stocks though. I know many people who own AR's (I'm one of those people) and none of them are equipped with bump stocks.
I don't think you need that AR-15. I hope uncle Sam comes and takes it from you, bro.

I don't think you need that AR-15. I hope uncle Sam comes and takes it from you, bro.
It really don't matter what you think. All that does matter is what I think.

You buy what you need and let me handle me. I have a much better grasp of what my wants and needs are. But thanks.

It really don't matter what you think. All that does matter is what I think.

You buy what you need and let me handle me. I have a much better grasp of what my wants and needs are. But thanks.
Nope. We'll decide for you. Kamala 2024.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be Kamala 2023. Biden won't likely make it through this term.

Nope. We'll decide for you. Kamala 2024.

The scary "assault weapons" have been banned in the past, it was a waste of time. So much so that they lifted the ban. That should tell you all you need to know.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a "feel good" agenda. But please stop telling me what you're gonna do and do it. :popcorn:

Anybody starting to get a hint why tens of thousands of patriotic Americans marched on and are so upset with DC? Not Trump. Not the election. Really think this kinda shit is gonna calm the situation?

Biden's Bitches should take that Bullshit to Chicago before taking it on the road.

Forum List

Back