Biden To Begin Releasing Terrorists From GITMO

Good, in this country we have this idea that the country was built on that states one is innocent until proven guilty. We also have this idea of a person getting a trial in a fair amount of time. None of that happened here. They should have been given trials long ago or released.
Trials? They should have been hanged.

All without a trial? Why do you want to turn America into a third world country?
The Democrats are doing that already. Our RIGHTS are for American Citizens and LEGAL Residents. Not dirty fuckin' Foreign Terrorists.

Commie.
Funny. A dirty Red callin' ME a Commie. Typical Dem DoubleThink.

I'm not a Dem. You did crap on the Constitution.

Good, in this country we have this idea that the country was built on that states one is innocent until proven guilty. We also have this idea of a person getting a trial in a fair amount of time. None of that happened here. They should have been given trials long ago or released.

All without a trial? Why do you want to turn America into a third world country?
The Democrats are doing that already. Our RIGHTS are for American Citizens and LEGAL Residents. Not dirty fuckin' Foreign Terrorists.

Commie.
1957 would like their rhetoric back.~

Commie.
1957 was a good year for Regular Americans.

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Bush released over 500. But don't worry, it only frees up space for all of the terrorists that attacked the Capitol on January 6th.
The day is coming when talking trash isn't enough to get your will accomplished in this nation. Wakey, wakey...
wasn't that day November 3, when the trash talking trash was discarded. yes, yes.

Commie.
Yeah, if you were white and male.
Everyone else was f'cked.
Oh wait...that's what you meant by 'Regular Americans' right?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 007
Democrats ain't even trying to hide their hate for America anymore
At least we got roughly 4 months of them shutting the f**k up about how much America sucks after 911.
Everyone was driving around with American flags and....for a time....you could get the shit beat out of you if you said the wrong thing to a patriot.

But now the Democrat Party thinks 911 was planned by Jews and consider the dead ones that perished in the WTC to be a good start.
Yes, that was a pretty disgusting 4 months.

Commie.
Yeah, if you were white and male.
Everyone else was f'cked.
Oh wait...that's what you meant by 'Regular Americans' right?
Good.White Males built this country. Are there ANY inventions by anyone else? NO! Now the Japanese and Chinese are great innovators. Taking white inventions and makin' them better. But Blacks? NOTHING.

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Biden is sending a message here that terrorists in the future should receive the death penalty or a Democrats will give them the opportunity to do even more egregious crimes against the people of the United States of America. These blood drinkers want to wipe America off the face of the map and their buds are taking advantage of the weak and corrupt Biden interlopers to plan multiple nuke attacks against America.

View attachment 493611

Biden is sending a message here that terrorists in the future should receive the death penalty or a Democrats will give them the opportunity to do even more egregious crimes against the people of the United States of America. These blood drinkers want to wipe America off the face of the map and their buds are taking advantage of the weak and corrupt Biden interlopers to plan multiple nuke attacks against America.

They can't get the death penalty without a trial. They most certainly should have got a trial long ago.

Biden has used his presidency to poison wells against God's first family and millions of the unborn. His actions belie a man taking the broad path of the low road and covering that path's wrongful way with fits of forgetfulness. He is stirring the pot with unwise angst in the Middle East whereas President Trump was building peace that had gotten praise worldwide. I think Democrats are all barking up the wrong tree in the unreality of truth as an option rather than a firm institution of the good and blessed life that includes the pursuit of happiness universal. Pathetic. :(

View attachment 493611

Hell I'd worry about all the ones crossing our border too

View attachment 493611

They can't get the death penalty without a trial. They most certainly should have got a trial long ago.
Obama stopped the trials Bush started as soon as he took office.

View attachment 493611

Obama continued the Bush policy.

Obama Keeps Bush Rules On Indefinite Detention

Sleepy Joe promised last year to release the Evildoers from Gitmo. Promises made, promises kept I guess

View attachment 493611

My god Joe Dufus is a fucking moron!

The assholes should be released about 10 miles off shore by throwing the bastards into the ocean.

Of course they are heroes to the Democrats so that won't happen.

View attachment 493611

Bush started the process of putting these people on trial and Obama brought it to a screeching halt.
The funny thing is......it's all just a joke. Clinton, Bush, and Obama are all part of the same warmongering club.

View attachment 493611

Bush started the process of putting these people on trial and Obama brought it to a screeching halt.
The funny thing is......it's all just a joke. Clinton, Bush, and Obama are all part of the same warmongering club.

No he didn't. Yes, they all are a part of the same club so I have no idea why you felt a need to defend something that wasn't even true.

View attachment 493611

No he didn't. Yes, they all are a part of the same club so I have no idea why you felt a need to defend something that wasn't even true.
Well....you're wrong. You're going to say Bush never started the trial process.....but I remember that he did and Obama stopped them and then acted like he wanted to investigate everything Bush did. It was all just a sham. Obama wanted to just release all of the inmates at GITMO without a trial......and he released alot of them.

View attachment 493611

Well....you're wrong. You're going to say Bush never started the trial process.....but I remember that he did and Obama stopped them and then acted like he wanted to investigate everything Bush did. It was all just a sham.

You can say you "remember" whatever you want. I didn't say "I remember Obama continuing the Bush policy, I backed it up.

Forum List

Back