Biden To Begin Releasing Terrorists From GITMO

Good, in this country we have this idea that the country was built on that states one is innocent until proven guilty. We also have this idea of a person getting a trial in a fair amount of time. None of that happened here. They should have been given trials long ago or released.
Trials? They should have been hanged.

All without a trial? Why do you want to turn America into a third world country?

Good, in this country we have this idea that the country was built on that states one is innocent until proven guilty. We also have this idea of a person getting a trial in a fair amount of time. None of that happened here. They should have been given trials long ago or released.

All without a trial? Why do you want to turn America into a third world country?

Democrats have already turned this into a third-world banana republic. Those shitheads should be used for chum while fishing for sharks.

Democrats .........................
I'm not interested in your thoughts on some irrelevant group to what I said. I am interested in your position. The one where you would enact capital punishment all without due process. Please explain that thinking for me because as an American it's something I can't comprehend. Where did you learn to accept this idea?

Yes, they should have been released onto an isolated island North of the Arctic Circle, in the middle of Winter, with one 'space blanket, one Koran, one box of matches, one can opener, and one case of canned pork and beans.

Would they need anything else, Allah will provide.

I'm not interested in your thoughts on some irrelevant group to what I said. I am interested in your position. The one where you would enact capital punishment all without due process. Please explain that thinking for me because as an American it's something I can't comprehend. Where did you learn to accept this idea?

Due process and protection under the US Constitution only applies to US citizens who were either born here, or naturalized.

Just where the fuck did you learn the idea that foreign-born terrorists should be protected under the same constitutional rights as you are? Do you feel some special affinity with those terrorists or something? Are there some super-special magical Kumbaya powers you have that would exempt you from having you and your family's heads chopped off by those goat-fucking shitheads, should you meet in some God-forsaken sand dune in the Middle East?

Just stop already.

Yes, they should have been released onto an isolated island North of the Arctic Circle, in the middle of Winter, with one 'space blanket, one Koran, one box of matches, one can opener, and one case of canned pork and beans.

You're more humane than I am. I'd rather see their balls nailed to a burning stump, praying for Allah to provide them with a rusty AIDS-infected butter knife.

But that's just the kind of asshole I am. :04:

Due process and protection under the US Constitution only applies to US citizens who were either born here, or naturalized.

Wrong, please learn the Constitution. It's sad how many do not know it and it's obvious many do not.

Do Undocumented Immigrants Have Constitutional Rights?

You're more humane than I am. I'd rather see their balls nailed to a burning stump, praying for Allah to provide them with a rusty AIDS-infected butter knife.

But that's just the kind of asshole I am. :04:

I'm American and support the system we have in place. You? Not so much.

Biden, although HIGHLY unlikely to finish 2 years let alone 4, is well on his way to be Jimmy Carter II. Worse than Jimmy Carter.
And Carter lost in one of the largest landslide losses in our nations history.
Yet his job approval has consistently stayed above 50%...and is trending up.

Wrong, please learn the Constitution. It's sad how many do not know it and it's obvious many do not.

No, they don't. Undocumented immigrants should be hunted down like coyotes, except their mangy skins aren't bringing much in the fur market.

No, they don't. Undocumented immigrants should be hunted down like coyotes, except their mangy skins aren't bringing much in the fur market.

I tried to have an adult conversation. Moving on....................

I tried to have an adult conversation. Moving on....................

Please do.

Biden and his illegitimate puppet masters, opening the Gates of Hell everywhere...:mad-61:

“Let all the poison that lurks in the mud, hatch out.”​

― Robert Graves, I, Claudius
Yep.....they release the criminals while purging the military.
When I first joined, this kind of activity would have put you in Ft Leavenworth breaking rocks.
And releasing criminals (and sending them piles of cash) while purging police departments everywhere

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Bush released over 500. But don't worry, it only frees up space for all of the terrorists that attacked the Capitol on January 6th.

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Could everything Biden is doing be related to Barrack Obama ??? There is the possibility that the link between Biden and Obama might need to be monitored and even investigated. Is there some sort of loyalty and/or debt Joe owes Obama, and would Obama be behind any of this stuff maybe ?? Would be interesting to know. The CIA sure needs to explore what's going on that's for sure.

When the rioters were killing the innocent, and doing so without any due process and/or reasoning behind their actions, and we saw leftist groups and government leader's who were giving these people a pass by not locking the cities down where the trouble was, well uhhhh it became the biggest travesty and lawlessness that this nation has ever experienced in modern time's. And you seem to have alot of excuses for alot of bad thing's, so what's up with that ??

Forum List

Back