Biden to demonize Trump

Trump is claiming in his brief that the voter's in Colorado will be disenfranchised if he's taken off the ballot. If his arguement wasen't so pathetic it would be laughable considrring HE tried to vacate the votes of 81 million people in his coup attempt because he wasen't man enough to admit he lost the election, fair & square.

Trump doesn't deserve the right to be elected POTUS ever again. He has no respect for the ballot he demands to be allowed onto.

End of story.
You are full of shit, end of story

Actually, he is attacking Trump because he is a traitor and a threat to democracy.
Biden is trying to keep Trump off the ballot in the name of democracy? Biden is trying to jail his political opponent in the name of democracy? You all have it so backwards that you must wear your ass as your face.

Biden is trying to keep Trump off the ballot in the name of democracy? Biden is trying to jail his political opponent in the name of democracy? You all have it so backwards that you must wear your ass as your face.
Yeah...just like the 14th Amendment says.

You hypocritical Repugs love the Constitution...but only when it suits your needs.

Somebody's gotta do it.
Leave it up to the moron Biden

Screenshot_20220326-082959_Chrome.jpg

Yeah...just like the 14th Amendment says.

You hypocritical Repugs love the Constitution...but only when it suits your needs.
Same with your side, you didn't seem to have a problem jailing January 6th protesters without a trial or due process. Hypocrites

Violence is never OK. Violence in an effort to steal an election, like Trump and the Repugs instigated, is even worse.
Tell that to the families of the people that your side murdered when those riots were incited. Tell that to the people whose businesses you burnt down. Tell it to all the people you hurt. If I remember right Hillary Clinton tried to steal an election in 2016. How'd that go for you

You mean when Trump attempted to keep Biden off the ballot? What other crap are you talking about?
No, that's not what I mean.

I mean how Trump tried to literally bribe his way to an election victory then used his supporters and threats of what they'd do to try and get a victory he didn't have.

You have the phone call to Raffensperger, secretary of state for Georgia.

Trump said "I just want to find 11,780 votes".

The for the Jan 6th thing he did the same, use his people to put pressure on others. He escalated and didn't give a damn about democracy or anyone else other than himself. He sees being president the same as running a company. You put pressure on people, any way you can, no matter the law.
One of the first things he said was:

" I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense."

Trump seemed to equate rally sizes with votes. He is doing a simple sales technique of LYING to get what he wants.

Then he made claims about people who couldn't vote because, according to Trump, someone had already voted for them, and he claimed ballots were dropped. And not in small numbers. Plus vacant address votes and people voting who weren't registered to vote etc etc.

He equated the Republicans winning the House in Georgia as a must that he had won Georgia. Trump can't envisage a situation where 30,000 would vote Republican for the House but wouldn't vote for him. That's his problem. It doesn't make sense for anyone who understand POLITICS.

A lot of what Trump said to Raffensperger is just complete nonsense, he was putting pressure on the guy by attacking, attacking, attacking with whatever he thought might stick.

“And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.” He later pleaded: “So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

This is the sort of thing that someone says because they're looking to change the result, the pressure's already there, then he's changed tact, now he's pleading.

“You know, that’s a criminal offence. And you know, you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan [Germany], your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”

Then comes intimidation, ie, you'll get locked up if you don't do what I want. The reality is that Raffensperger is less likely to get locked up for doing this, and more likely to get locked up for doing what Trump wanted.

No, that's not what I mean.

I mean how Trump tried to literally bribe his way to an election victory then used his supporters and threats of what they'd do to try and get a victory he didn't have.

You have the phone call to Raffensperger, secretary of state for Georgia.

Trump said "I just want to find 11,780 votes".

The for the Jan 6th thing he did the same, use his people to put pressure on others. He escalated and didn't give a damn about democracy or anyone else other than himself. He sees being president the same as running a company. You put pressure on people, any way you can, no matter the law.
One of the first things he said was:

" I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense."

Trump seemed to equate rally sizes with votes. He is doing a simple sales technique of LYING to get what he wants.

Then he made claims about people who couldn't vote because, according to Trump, someone had already voted for them, and he claimed ballots were dropped. And not in small numbers. Plus vacant address votes and people voting who weren't registered to vote etc etc.

He equated the Republicans winning the House in Georgia as a must that he had won Georgia. Trump can't envisage a situation where 30,000 would vote Republican for the House but wouldn't vote for him. That's his problem. It doesn't make sense for anyone who understand POLITICS.

A lot of what Trump said to Raffensperger is just complete nonsense, he was putting pressure on the guy by attacking, attacking, attacking with whatever he thought might stick.

“And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.” He later pleaded: “So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

This is the sort of thing that someone says because they're looking to change the result, the pressure's already there, then he's changed tact, now he's pleading.

“You know, that’s a criminal offence. And you know, you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan [Germany], your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”

Then comes intimidation, ie, you'll get locked up if you don't do what I want. The reality is that Raffensperger is less likely to get locked up for doing this, and more likely to get locked up for doing what Trump wanted.
You've been lied to. You should step out of your cult Echo chamber once in awhile

You've been lied to. You should step out of your cult Echo chamber once in awhile

What a reply. No evidence, no argument just "fake news"...

Come back to me when you have something. I literally posted the transcript of that phone conversation. Who lied to me? No one.

Come back to me when you have something. I literally posted the transcript of that phone conversation. Who lied to me? No one.
Yeah I read through it, really didn't sound criminal to me. If you have a smooth brain and a small mind you could equate illegality to it, easily. I think that's what's Happening Here

TRILLIONS in untaxed wealth. Good luck explaining this to republicans I guess. You have to explain the difference between the official tax rate and the EFFECTIVE tax rate of top earners.

Biden says vote for me because I'm a nice guy... :auiqs.jpg:
"and..and..you like what I do, right?"
:omg:

Yeah absolutely nothing illegal in that phone call! And what about that fake water main break, you've got to be kidding me. What a sham! Who was it that told them to stop counting ballots at 3:00 a.m. anyway it happened in 5 or 6 swing States as they rolled the trucks in. We know that you guys stole this election, you will steal the next one if you have a chance. Fucking police state pigs. Dishonest bastards. What about those women stuffing the same ballots through the machine all night long! You know you all are going to get what you deserve. And it ain't going to be good

Forum List

Back