Biden to demonize Trump

Yeah I remember when Trump tried to keep Biden off the ballot, said nobody. Yeah I remember when Trump filed 91 political persecution charges against Biden, said nobody. Try again

Remember when Biden pulled the shit Trump pulled? No, me neither. Because Biden didn't do anything that's worthy of being prevented from being president.

I find it funny that people defend the crap that Trump pulled. Try to make out it's other people's fault that Trump did what he did.

Trump disqualified himself per the connstitution.
First of all .. the language in the constitution was written to prevent Confederate soldiers and leaders from running for office .. This was post civil war .. Second, who has convicted Trump for insurrection?

Or is it because you don't like him ... you're suggesting politicians should be banned from running because an opposing party doesn't like them?

In today's speech Biden will talk about Trump leading an insurrection on 1/6/2021. This is all Biden has as he has not accomplished anything positive to talk about.

Demonizing Trump and anybody who voted for him is all they have to run on. They damn sure can't run on the border, on the economy, on healthcare, on anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, that makes Americans better off or even maintained the status quo because Biden gets failing grades from the voters on every single issue.

When was he convicted and charged with insurrection?

End of story
Even the second impeachment that totally denied Trump due process guaranteed under the Constitution did not accuse him of insurrection nor has that been used to convict ANY of the J6 people who have been arrested, charged, jailed.

Remember when Biden pulled the shit Trump pulled? No, me neither. Because Biden didn't do anything that's worthy of being prevented from being president.

I find it funny that people defend the crap that Trump pulled. Try to make out it's other people's fault that Trump did what he did.
You mean when Trump attempted to keep Biden off the ballot? What other crap are you talking about?

First of all .. the language in the constitution was written to prevent Confederate soldiers and leaders from running for office .. This was post civil war .. Second, who has convicted Trump for insurrection?

Or is it because you don't like him ... you're suggesting politicians should be banned from running because an opposing party doesn't like them?
The 14th Amendment doesn't require conviction to ban someone for insurrection.

Trump took part in an insurrection on Jan 6 and that is sufficient reason to ban him from the ballots.

I'm just following the letter of the law in the Constitution....like all of the conservatives on the Supreme Court love to do.

The 14th Amendment doesn't require conviction to ban someone for insurrection.

Trump took part in an insurrection on Jan 6 and that is sufficient reason to ban him from the ballots.

I'm just following the letter of the law in the Constitution....like all of the conservatives on the Supreme Court love to do.
Just curious what is your evidence that Trump took part in an insurrection?

No, when he said we have to fight, which he repeated in his rant at the podium numerous times.
Was it like these people?

Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

It's pretty pathetic when a President must resort to attacking an opponent because he has been a failure.
Actually, he is attacking Trump because he is a traitor and a threat to democracy.

In today's speech Biden will talk about Trump leading an insurrection on 1/6/2021. This is all Biden has as he has not accomplished anything positive to talk about.

What happened to Biden's great economy and our secure border and all that good shit? :dunno:

You mean when Trump attempted to keep Biden off the ballot? What other crap are you talking about?
Trump is claiming in his brief that the voter's in Colorado will be disenfranchised if he's taken off the ballot. If his arguement wasen't so pathetic it would be laughable considrring HE tried to vacate the votes of 81 million people in his coup attempt because he wasen't man enough to admit he lost the election, fair & square.

Trump doesn't deserve the right to be elected POTUS ever again. He has no respect for the ballot he demands to be allowed onto.

End of story.

Forum List

Back