Biden to demonize Trump

In today's speech Biden will talk about Trump leading an insurrection on 1/6/2021. This is all Biden has as he has not accomplished anything positive to talk about.

What was it Trump ran on in 2020?

Oh, that's right.
Biden's old and likes little girls.

"It's pretty pathetic when a President must resort to attacking an opponent because he has been a failure."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll take a rude president that makes the occasional bad comment or Tweet any day if we can get back what we lost 3 years ago. The reason Biden doesn't doesn't have as many Bidenisms these days is he has lost the ability to speak a full sentence.
BS.

I'll take a rude president that makes the occasional bad comment or Tweet any day if we can get back what we lost 3 years ago. The reason Biden doesn't doesn't have as many Bidenisms these days is he has lost the ability to speak a full sentence.
You don't want COVID back. Or do you?

Because whatever economy you think was great was not because of trump.

What was lost?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Don't you know - he's just saving democracy here!

Establishing marshall law under a one party political system while eliminating all this tiresome voting nonsense just might be his only way to save it, too!
Democrats always use the scare tactics of "saving our democracy .." yet .. it's democrats that are attempting to remove a leading contender from the ballot and preventing / discouraging the constituency to vote for their desired candidates.

Biden can't talk about the wretched economy or the open Southern border. He is in desperation mode.
Biden is absolute toast at this point, key Dem voting blocks are now fleeing his idiocy.

In 2016 I warned the Dem gutter trash that Trump would STAMP contrast on the presidential elections. The American people now see just how good things can be with someone like Trump in the chair, vs these hack loser politicians.

2024 Dems get OBLITERATED at the polls and their party undergoes a major left wing PURGE.

Yes ... democracy and Democrats .. the group of people who preach about saving the democracy, while simultaneously removing candidates from the ballot.
Don't even try it. Trump removed himself.

Last edited:
Biden is absolute toast at this point, key Dem voting blocks are now fleeing his idiocy.

In 2016 I warned the Dem gutter trash that Trump would STAMP contrast on the presidential elections. The American people now see just how good things can be with someone like Trump in the chair, vs these hack loser politicians.

2024 Dems get OBLITERATED at the polls and their party undergoes a major left wing PURGE.

This ain't 2016. Trump lost in 2020 and he will lose again this years. So will Republicans. The Republican congress has done nothing.

Forum List

Back