🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to let Trump off the hook

It is Low IQ Joe, not Donald Trump, who won't get "off the hook" for presiding over the greatest election fraud in US history....

35 states have GOP House and Senate at the state level. The fraud ballots were just for Federal candidates, the dump in Wisconsin was all just Joe ballots....

Trump won in a LANDSLIDE. The GOP did take the House. Soros and Black Dem cities cheated to steal the Presidency and the House. None of that will stand....

The cultists enjoyed the @russia was a hoax@ lie for a good couple of years - but that's because Daddy Trump told them what to think. In reality, the report:

II. FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION This section of the report details the evidence we obtained. We first provide an overview of how Russia became an issue in the 2016 presidential campaign, and how candidate Trump responded. We then turn to the key events that we investigated: the President’s conduct concerning the FBI investigation of Michael Flynn; the President’s reaction to public confirmation of the FBI’s Russia investigation; events leading up to and surrounding the termination of FBI Director Comey; efforts to terminate the Special Counsel; efforts to curtail the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation; efforts to prevent disclosure of information about the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Russians and senior campaign officials; efforts to have the Attorney General unrecuse; and conduct towards McGahn, Cohen, and other witnesses. We summarize the evidence we found and then analyze it by reference to the three statutory obstruction-of-justice elements: obstructive act, nexus to a proceeding, and intent. We focus on elements because, by regulation, the Special Counsel has “jurisdiction . . . to investigate . . . federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel’s investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses.” 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a). Consistent with our jurisdiction to investigate federal obstruction crimes, we gathered evidence that is relevant to the elements of those crimes and analyzed them within an elements framework—while refraining from reaching ultimate conclusions about whether crimes were committed, for the reasons explained above. This section also does not address legal and constitutional defenses raised by counsel for the President; those defenses are analyzed in Volume II, Section III, infra.
When are you morons going to stop repeating this script?
I don't need any other script than the report itself.

Your script is what Orange Jesus told you to think. Good boy!

The cultists enjoyed the @russia was a hoax@ lie for a good couple of years - but that's because Daddy Trump told them what to think. In reality, the report:

II. FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION This section of the report details the evidence we obtained. We first provide an overview of how Russia became an issue in the 2016 presidential campaign, and how candidate Trump responded. We then turn to the key events that we investigated: the President’s conduct concerning the FBI investigation of Michael Flynn; the President’s reaction to public confirmation of the FBI’s Russia investigation; events leading up to and surrounding the termination of FBI Director Comey; efforts to terminate the Special Counsel; efforts to curtail the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation; efforts to prevent disclosure of information about the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Russians and senior campaign officials; efforts to have the Attorney General unrecuse; and conduct towards McGahn, Cohen, and other witnesses. We summarize the evidence we found and then analyze it by reference to the three statutory obstruction-of-justice elements: obstructive act, nexus to a proceeding, and intent. We focus on elements because, by regulation, the Special Counsel has “jurisdiction . . . to investigate . . . federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel’s investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses.” 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a). Consistent with our jurisdiction to investigate federal obstruction crimes, we gathered evidence that is relevant to the elements of those crimes and analyzed them within an elements framework—while refraining from reaching ultimate conclusions about whether crimes were committed, for the reasons explained above. This section also does not address legal and constitutional defenses raised by counsel for the President; those defenses are analyzed in Volume II, Section III, infra.
When are you morons going to stop repeating this script?
I don't need any other script than the report itself.

Your script is what Orange Jesus told you to think. Good boy!
Yada, Yada, Yada. You just can't stop yourself from spewing this inane blather, can you?

They've had 4 SOLID years of investigations on Trump and came up empty.
This is one of those 'DUH' moments
Trump has used the last four years using his Presidential powers to obstruct and hide evidence. Even Mueller said you can’t indict a sitting President.

Biden seems willing to move on.......I doubt Trump would have done the same.

What evidence would that be. Mueller cleared Trump. You lefty loons are funny as hell.

You spent the last four years investigating Trump and came up goose egg.

Biden isn't letting Trump off any hook. LMAO
No, he didn't clear Trump. He said that he was deferring to Congress based on DOJ Precedent not to indict a sitting President.

Read the report.

Trump was cleared. Mueller's investigation took three years. If he'd found something he would have reported it. Good Lord.

No he wasn't. Mueller made that clear in his testimony (Does NOT exonerate the President). Mueller said he didn't find enough evidence for a collusion write up. That was because from the very beginning, he did not pursue collusion as a legal term. He made quite a few references to obstruction in his report but left it up to Congress to pursue those as charges.

If you've ever actually read Mueller's report, there was more than enough there to pursue impeachment. Collusion is all over Part 1 of the report. Doesn't matter if Trump engaged in it personally, members of his campaign and staff did. Don't waste my time by continuing to claim the Trump Tower meeting was about adoption and not an attempt to get their hands on hacked emails. Obstruction was all over Part 2 of his report. In a normal universe with a functioning government headed by people who put their country over their political party, Trump would have been impeached and convicted by the Senate.

And we wouldn't be having this conversation.
iu

Stop posting selfies. It's disturbing.

It is Low IQ Joe, not Donald Trump, who won't get "off the hook" for presiding over the greatest election fraud in US history....

35 states have GOP House and Senate at the state level. The fraud ballots were just for Federal candidates, the dump in Wisconsin was all just Joe ballots....

Trump won in a LANDSLIDE. The GOP did take the House. Soros and Black Dem cities cheated to steal the Presidency and the House. None of that will stand....
Meh. Wanna bet your trailer vs my house?

Meh. Wanna bet your trailer vs my house?
You'd have to clean it out with a firehose

Trump has used the last four years using his Presidential powers to obstruct and hide evidence. Even Mueller said you can’t indict a sitting President.

What evidence would that be. Mueller cleared Trump. You lefty loons are funny as hell.

Mueller didnt clear him.
OLC opinion is that a sitting president cannot be indicted.
That doesn't mean Mueller couldn't list any crimes Trump committed. That is what special counsels normally do.

You're an idiot, of course.
4. False Statements and Obstruction of the Investigation The Office determined that certain individuals associated with the Campaign lied to investigators about Campaign contacts with Russia and have taken other actions to interfere with the investigation. As explained below, the Office therefore charged some U.S. persons connected to the Campaign with false statements and obstruction offenses.

From the report, and then listing 11 instances from Trump himself - and also elaborated to say the DOJ doesn't indict sitting Presidents.
It says those persons were charged (I assume that means Flynn). According to the DOJ, the whole investigation was bogus, from the get-go.
No, you've been lied to. Be proud.

The warrants that have been in the news of late having false information

WERE NOT THE WARRANTS USED TO JUSTIFY THE INVESTIGATION.

You guys ALWAYS get your asses lied to, and then always suck it up whole-sale.

And Mueller SAYS he didn't charge Trump because of DOJ Precedent not to indict sitting Presidents, and passed it to Congress to do so.

aye yaye fucking yaye

Holy shit are you thick. If Mueller had something he would have told the Senate. Jesus what dweeb you are.
I'm thick?>

Let's go with no, the cult is thick:

IV. CONCLUSION Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

oh damn

No justice no peace. Knock the lying monster down and kick him in the ass until his nose bleeds. Give him a fair trial and send him to prison for life. Show him photos of Big Macs and feed him only gruel.
I'd actually be ok with fining him into abject poverty. Along with his whole family.
Sure because you're a fucking Nazi
No, because I'm human and believe people should pay for their crimes.

No, you are acting like a Fucking Nazi.
BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN???

Mueller didnt clear him.
OLC opinion is that a sitting president cannot be indicted.
That doesn't mean Mueller couldn't list any crimes Trump committed. That is what special counsels normally do.

You're an idiot, of course.
4. False Statements and Obstruction of the Investigation The Office determined that certain individuals associated with the Campaign lied to investigators about Campaign contacts with Russia and have taken other actions to interfere with the investigation. As explained below, the Office therefore charged some U.S. persons connected to the Campaign with false statements and obstruction offenses.

From the report, and then listing 11 instances from Trump himself - and also elaborated to say the DOJ doesn't indict sitting Presidents.
It says those persons were charged (I assume that means Flynn). According to the DOJ, the whole investigation was bogus, from the get-go.
No, you've been lied to. Be proud.

The warrants that have been in the news of late having false information

WERE NOT THE WARRANTS USED TO JUSTIFY THE INVESTIGATION.

You guys ALWAYS get your asses lied to, and then always suck it up whole-sale.

And Mueller SAYS he didn't charge Trump because of DOJ Precedent not to indict sitting Presidents, and passed it to Congress to do so.

aye yaye fucking yaye
You and Mueller are the ones doing the lying, douchebag. You repeat the same discredited DNC talking points over and over again. The result is the same: everyone thinks you're a moron.
How did Papadopoulos get advance word of the emails? Was he or anyone else in the Trump campaign working with the Russians?

Those questions led to the Russia investigation that would shadow Trump’s presidency for nearly two years.

It's like democrats are begging us to accept Biden, even going as far saying, we won't come after Trump if we win.

Democrats are desperate for Trump to concede before all their election fraud is exposed. Plus Dems have to suck up to a GOP controlled Senate to get anything passed. Though asshole Schumer is now urging Biden to bypass congress and the people's representatives and rule as a dictator by executive order. First up forgiving all student loan debt by dictator decree.

It's like democrats are begging us to accept Biden, even going as far saying, we won't come after Trump if we win.

Democrats are desperate for Trump to concede before all their election fraud is exposed. Plus Dems have to suck up to a GOP controlled Senate to get anything passed. Though asshole Schumer is now urging Biden to bypass congress and the people's representatives and rule as a dictator by executive order. First up forgiving all student loan debt by dictator decree.

Trump needs to concede because, 1) He lost. 2) There needs to be an orderly and peaceful transition of power. Especially with a pandemic still running unchecked because of his inaction and incompetence. Congress still controls the power of the purse if I remember correctly. Rule by EO is never backed up by Congressional authority. That being said, I'd like to see Democrats (along with President Biden) start taking a butane torch to the asses of the Republicans in the House and the Senate. Call them out for their obstruction and their inaction.

I believe one of the first things the media said after Kamala called it the Harris/Biden ticket was.....Joe better hire a food taster.

Trump needs to concede because, 1) He lost. 2) There needs to be an orderly and peaceful transition of power. Especially with a pandemic still running unchecked because of his inaction and incompetence. Congress still controls the power of the purse if I remember correctly. Rule by EO is never backed up by Congressional authority. That being said, I'd like to see Democrats (along with President Biden) start taking a butane torch to the asses of the Republicans in the House and the Senate. Call them out for their obstruction and their inaction.
When the election is certified, he might concede. If not, who cares. It means nothing except to you liberal stooges.

"start taking a butane torch to the asses of the Republicans in the House and the Senate." Why are you so violent? Honing your ANTIFA skills?

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.

My, oh my, how gullible you Biden supporters are.

No justice no peace. Knock the lying monster down and kick him in the ass until his nose bleeds. Give him a fair trial and send him to prison for life. Show him photos of Big Macs and feed him only gruel.
I'd actually be ok with fining him into abject poverty. Along with his whole family.
Sure because you're a fucking Nazi
No, because I'm human and believe people should pay for their crimes.

No, you are acting like a Fucking Nazi.
BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN???

Juan McCain was the best candidate Soros put forward with the absolute worst campaign manager in history: Steve Schmidt

We don't need an orderly transition to a douchebag who committed election fraud and who took bribes from the Russians and the Chinese.

We don't need an orderly transition to a douchebag who committed election fraud and who took bribes from the Russians and the Chinese.

Then why do you support Trump for President? He got help from the Russians and he has deep ties to the Chinese. A lot of his stuff is manufactured there. :)

Forum List

Back