🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to let Trump off the hook

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.

Illegitimate joe can pound sand. The investigations on him and his illegal deals are ongoing and should continue. I expect the house to impeach him when the Rs take power in november 2022.

It's like democrats are begging us to accept Biden, even going as far saying, we won't come after Trump if we win.

Democrats are desperate for Trump to concede before all their election fraud is exposed. Plus Dems have to suck up to a GOP controlled Senate to get anything passed. Though asshole Schumer is now urging Biden to bypass congress and the people's representatives and rule as a dictator by executive order. First up forgiving all student loan debt by dictator decree.

Trump needs to concede because, 1) He lost. 2) There needs to be an orderly and peaceful transition of power. Especially with a pandemic still running unchecked because of his inaction and incompetence. Congress still controls the power of the purse if I remember correctly. Rule by EO is never backed up by Congressional authority. That being said, I'd like to see Democrats (along with President Biden) start taking a butane torch to the asses of the Republicans in the House and the Senate. Call them out for their obstruction and their inaction.
We don't need an orderly transition to a douchebag who committed election fraud and who took bribes from the Russians and the Chinese.

Then why do you support Trump for President? He got help from the Russians and he has deep ties to the Chinese. A lot of his stuff is manufactured there. :)
Joe's a little more secretive about his "dealings" in China and Russia. And would prefer it if you would call him "The Big Guy".

It's like democrats are begging us to accept Biden, even going as far saying, we won't come after Trump if we win.

Democrats are desperate for Trump to concede before all their election fraud is exposed. Plus Dems have to suck up to a GOP controlled Senate to get anything passed. Though asshole Schumer is now urging Biden to bypass congress and the people's representatives and rule as a dictator by executive order. First up forgiving all student loan debt by dictator decree.

Trump needs to concede because, 1) He lost. 2) There needs to be an orderly and peaceful transition of power. Especially with a pandemic still running unchecked because of his inaction and incompetence. Congress still controls the power of the purse if I remember correctly. Rule by EO is never backed up by Congressional authority. That being said, I'd like to see Democrats (along with President Biden) start taking a butane torch to the asses of the Republicans in the House and the Senate. Call them out for their obstruction and their inaction.
We don't need an orderly transition to a douchebag who committed election fraud and who took bribes from the Russians and the Chinese.

Then why do you support Trump for President? He got help from the Russians and he has deep ties to the Chinese. A lot of his stuff is manufactured there. :)

That was all proven to be a fake witch hunt. Libs continue to chase that russian ghost. Lol. It aint there.

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.
This is a please please let me steal the election and I will be nice to you type comment......Trump knows better than to trust lying biden.

Last edited:

That was all proven to be a fake witch hunt. Libs continue to chase that russian ghost. Lol. It aint there.

No exoneration. 3rd President in our history to be impeached...over a phone call no less. Moron.

Utter horseshit.

lol considering what his son and brother get up to that was obvious from day 1

Trump was never going to be prosecuted because that opens up every major democrat. The Clintons, Bidens, and Obamas included

Only the Obamas have any hope of escaping that inquisition.

No exoneration. 3rd President in our history to be impeached...over a phone call no less. Moron.

Impeached over a bunch of leftists hypocrites over second and third hand accounts that was proved false. Yeah, go with that. Pretty soon it will be time to impeach the pervert that you voted for.

Got any links backing up your bullshit lies, Tardboi?

The Senate 100% exonerated him.

A few of us noted all along that nothing is going to happen to Trump when he leaves.

Got any links backing up your bullshit lies, Tardboi?

This wasn't even a difficult find, true believer. A simple Google search gives lots of them. Now back to your knees, open your mouth and wait for Donny to bring you your meal.

“Well, most of it is made in China, but we do have some stuff that’s made in America,” said Granada, pulling a scarf from the RV. “Right here, it’s recycled cotton,” stated Granada

Actually the Senate Intelligence Committee wasn't deciding if Trump was involved. They were only looking at whether the Russians influenced the 2016 election. And, along with 17 US intelligence agencies, the bipartisan committee concluded..they did.

Actually the Senate Intelligence Committee wasn't deciding if Trump was involved. They were only looking at whether the Russians influenced the 2016 election. And, along with 17 US intelligence agencies, the bipartisan committee concluded..they did.

And when asked what they did the only answer is they made some silly posts on Facebook.

A few of us noted all along that nothing is going to happen to Trump when he leaves.
Yes. Of course, you’re right. It would set a bad precedent for the all powerful state.
They couldn't pen anything on him for 4 years. Maybe that is a dejected tone of defeat.

What was Hillary charged with?
When did I mention Hillary? But to answer you pissy little question, regrettably nothing....yet. We still have hope like you do.

Yes. Of course, you’re right. It would set a bad precedent for the all powerful state.
They couldn't pen anything on him for 4 years. Maybe that is a dejected tone of defeat.

What was Hillary charged with?
When did I mention Hillary? But to answer you pissy little question, regrettably nothing....yet. We still have hope like you do.

I do not. I as noted have said for a long time that Trump will not ever be charged with anything. These people do not turn on each other.

Hillary should have been charged with treason but she was not.

Forum List

Back