Biden to release ALL vaccine doses

President-elect Joe Biden plans to release almost all vaccine doses immediately, a spokesman said Friday, a change from the Trump administration's strategy of holding half of the supply in reserve for second doses.

So much for following the "science".

Biden to quickly release nearly all vaccine doses in shift from Trump
Science doesn't say all doses should not be released.
It says you need a 2nd dose shortly after the 1st for the 1st to be effective and currently there aren't enough 2nd doses so releasing the 1st dose in mass quantities is futile.

The potential for biden to screw up the American recovery from the chinese virus is huge.

When you look at his record biden has always been on the wrong side of every argument....he was elected because of TDS....no one really wanted this old senile pervert as commander-in-chief.....absolutely nuts.
81mil disagree. They will learn that when you plant tomatoes you grow tomatoes....enjoy.

People have to get their first dose before they can get the second. We're way behind schedule and I'm not sure why the wingnuts care anyway, they don't plan on getting vaccinated.
That’s like doing an oil change by draining the pan then hoping maybe you can get fresh oil in another few weeks. The first dose is fucking worthless without the second.

Except it's nothing like that.

People have to get their first dose before they can get the second. We're way behind schedule and I'm not sure why the wingnuts care anyway, they don't plan on getting vaccinated.

I do. and what's the point of getting the first dose if you don't get the 2nd?

They'll never get a second dose without getting the first ones out and if by chance they only get the first dose it's at least better than nothing. With a new administration and a team actually focused on distribution I'm hoping the current failure will improve.

President-elect Joe Biden plans to release almost all vaccine doses immediately, a spokesman said Friday, a change from the Trump administration's strategy of holding half of the supply in reserve for second doses.

It does not matter if he releases all the vaccine doses if state governors / leaders, like Cuomo/NY don't have a plan, don't get off their asses and start vaccinating people, and / or are threatening to FINE doctors for giving vaccines.

Then again, perhaps Biden's science team doesn't include any doctors.
His wife is. Just ask her

They'll never get a second dose without getting the first ones out and if by chance they only get the first dose it's at least better than nothing. With a new administration and a team actually focused on distribution I'm hoping the current failure will improve.

If you miss the 2nd dose, you have to start over, thus lowering the doses availible overall.

This is purely Biden trying to be different than Trump, nothing more.

We're way behind schedule and I'm not sure why the wingnuts care anyway, they don't plan on getting vaccinated.
Another lie perpetuated by Happy Joy, lying seems to come easy for this looney lefty.

Which part?

We're behind schedule

Wingnuts don't want to get vaccinated.

We're way behind schedule and I'm not sure why the wingnuts care anyway, they don't plan on getting vaccinated.
Another lie perpetuated by Happy Joy, lying seems to come easy for this looney lefty.

Which part?

We're behind schedule

The latter you moron.

Dude, after Dear Leaders botched pandemic response and terrible distribution plan .. Just STFU and let Fauci handle things. Thanks!

Which part?

We're behind schedule

The latter you moron.

I just provided evidence to back up my point. What have you done?

Distributing vaccines without being absolutely sure a second dose is available is contrary to Food and Drug Administration recommendations, says a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services.

Which part?

We're behind schedule

The latter you moron.

I just provided evidence to back up my point. What have you done?

No you didn't you put up two articles and neither said that Wingnuts don't want to get vaccinated, it gave who was more likely or less likely, not anything close to your stupid moronic and divisive claim, you are just trolling asshole and got caught, now you can troll some more if you like but I call out your moronic BS.

I already explained why. I had COVID. Still have the antibodies. Won't be getting the vaccine.

I already explained why. I had COVID. Still have the antibodies. Won't be getting the vaccine.

I had it in November, I am at the bottom of the list for the vaccine, I didn't think I needed one but my physician believes the antibodies will deteriorate and the vaccine's antibodies won't.

I had it in November, I am at the bottom of the list for the vaccine, I didn't think I needed one but my physician believes the antibodies will deteriorate and the vaccine's antibodies won't.
I had it in March 2020. Still have the antibodies. Your MD is wrong!

I donate plasma regularly to help others and they do the antibodies test at the same time.

Not everyone needs the first dose immediately. Got to start with the most vulnerable and work your way down the list as more vaccine is produced to fill more first and second doses.

HAd Biden been in charge of the Titanic and used this philosopy he would have sank all the lifeboats.

Forum List

Back