Biden to release ALL vaccine doses

People have to get their first dose before they can get the second. We're way behind schedule and I'm not sure why the wingnuts care anyway, they don't plan on getting vaccinated.

Not everyone needs the first dose immediately. Got to start with the most vulnerable and work your way down the list as more vaccine is produced to fill more first and second doses.

HAd Biden been in charge of the Titanic and used this philosopy he would have sank all the lifeboats.

I doubt "everyone" is getting a first dose immediately.

President-elect Joe Biden plans to release almost all vaccine doses immediately, a spokesman said Friday, a change from the Trump administration's strategy of holding half of the supply in reserve for second doses.

So much for following the "science".

Biden to quickly release nearly all vaccine doses in shift from Trump

Dude, after Dear Leaders botched pandemic response and terrible distribution plan .. Just STFU and let Fauci handle things. Thanks!

Fauci did pay the CCP to develop Covid, so he is the "expert"

Science does say that a second dose booster is required 21-28 days after the first dose....does it not?

No, that was spokespersons for a company called "Pfizer." I don't think "Science" says a lot, in quite that way.

Science does say that a second dose booster is required 21-28 days after the first dose....does it not?

No, that was spokespersons for a company called "Pfizer." I don't think "Science" says a lot, in quite that way.
Have you thought about where the 'spokesperson' got that information? Maybe the Pharmaceutical Company
called 'Pfizer'? Used science to create the vaccine....wouldn't you think?
Not sure why you would even respond to my post with such a vague knowledge?

Have you thought about where the 'spokesperson' got that information? Maybe the Pharmaceutical Company

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about, and your English isn't much good. Oh, right, probably another Russkie.

I swear to God, it's like having mice under the dishwasher.

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about, and your English isn't much good. Oh, right, probably another Russkie.

I swear to God, it's like having mice under the dishwasher.
I don't think you know much about the process, so there's that.
As I stated earlier the science does say that a second dose booster is required 21-28 days after the first dose....does it not?
And, if you have trouble understanding that, you have much bigger issues than me.

President-elect Joe Biden plans to release almost all vaccine doses immediately, a spokesman said Friday, a change from the Trump administration's strategy of holding half of the supply in reserve for second doses.

So much for following the "science".

Biden to quickly release nearly all vaccine doses in shift from Trump

Dude, after Dear Leaders botched pandemic response and terrible distribution plan .. Just STFU and let Fauci handle things. Thanks!
The CDC had the plan, the states implemented their plan which may, or may not have followed the CDC plan.
Some states did do a terrible job of the implementation, and I'll leave that right here.

Last edited:
People have to get their first dose before they can get the second. We're way behind schedule and I'm not sure why the wingnuts care anyway, they don't plan on getting vaccinated.
Why even bother getting the first dose if there isn't going to be a second? The Biden White House hasn't even taken power yet and they're already proving that they are IDIOTS!

Why even bother getting the first dose if there isn't going to be a second? The Biden White House hasn't even taken power yet and they're already proving that they are IDIOTS!

That first does gets your over 50% protection. If you don't get the first dose you never get the second.

That first does gets your over 50% protection. If you don't get the first dose you never get the second.

COVID-19: Single vaccine dose leads to 'greater risk' from new coronavirus variants, South African experts warn

From your own cited source!
"Despite the early protection afforded by the first dose, it’s unclear how long that protection would last on its own, underscoring the importance of the second dose. Previous studies have found that the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine gives the immune system a major, long-term boost, an effect seen in many other vaccines."

COVID-19: Single vaccine dose leads to 'greater risk' from new coronavirus variants, South African experts warn

According to your link the higher risk is only for the most vulnerable.

"Despite the early protection afforded by the first dose, it’s unclear how long that protection would last on its own, underscoring the importance of the second dose. Previous studies have found that the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine gives the immune system a major, long-term boost, an effect seen in many other vaccines."

And? Nobody is saying that the second dose will never come around just not to hoard everything up front. Sheesh, people.

One dose gives about 50% protection. Get this shit out and follow up.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

Yes, your second sentence sums it up.

Follow up with what...hope. I see you're still stupid as ever.

Forum List

Back