Biden today: “President Harris........”

The guy has no clue. We all know he isn’t running the show, but he can’t even keep straight wHI has what title right now.

Pathetic.

Harris is in-charge regardless of title. It is apparent and obvious. Her politics are so far to the left, this is the only way she could get to be President and she will once Biden steps down. In the mean time, Biden is doing everything he is told to do by Harris and the rest of his handlers.
Yup, that’s why she is always at his side. It’s really weird, most Presidents don’t have the VP lurking around them like vultures everywhere they go.

Poor guy cant help it. His wife should be ashamed of herself.
I think every Biden voter should be ashamed of themselves, as well as the Democratic Party for putting this guy up for president. And I think they did it on purpose, knowing full well that he wasn't up to the job and they could manipulate him to run the country as they saw fit. Same thing with Harris, neither one is presidential material.
That's very true. So I guess this means that every candidate the Dems. nominate in the future will be an unqualified person who can be manipulated into doing whatever they want? Is this going to be how we surrender our freedom?

Libs, why does this dumb fuck you voted for keep referring to Harris as PRESIDENT? Is he really that stupid?
Because we’re being conditioned to accept him being replaced by the first black female president. You thought Obama was untouchable for 8 years wait til you see this

But she is not AA. She is Indian Jamaican.
Yeah that’s great but that’s not how the media portrays her so it doesn’t matter. You could’ve used the same logic with Obama but obviously the media didn’t

Libs, why does this dumb fuck you voted for keep referring to Harris as PRESIDENT? Is he really that stupid?
Because we’re being conditioned to accept him being replaced by the first black female president. You thought Obama was untouchable for 8 years wait til you see this

Yeah that’s great but that’s not how the media portrays her so it doesn’t matter. You could’ve used the same logic with Obama but obviously the media didn’t

Is she black or Asian?

Is she black or Asian?
You’re not getting it. It doesn’t matter what she is, it only matters what the media portrays her as.

That's very true. So I guess this means that every candidate the Dems. nominate in the future will be an unqualified person who can be manipulated into doing whatever they want? Is this going to be how we surrender our freedom?

I wouldn't extrapolate future Dem candidates to be the same as Biden/Harris, as far as being easily manipulated. And nobody is surrendering their freedom, IMHO.

Forum List

Back