🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.

Does anyone really care if Biden makes his goal?

Is anyone / most of America going to seriously NOT celebrate the 4th of July if Joe declares it to be 'Cancelled'?

Many Bidenistas don't want it either.
Not as much as Trumpsters.
Perhaps, perhaps not. Speculation is just that.
1624300464955.png

I don't know why you happy vaxxers are so angry. You got your vaxx, you all safe and sound now. Be Happy. Be awful if we find that the vaxxed are causing the new outbreaks. You realize i hope that it wasn't a vaccine you took. LOLOL

13,731 breakthrough cases through 6/7/2021

Your silly chart doesn't say "Trumpsters" anywhere on it, kid.

Oh so you want to play stupid too. Apparently you retards need me to spell these things out for you. :lol:

Ok, let's see if you can use some common sense. Ready?

Take the population of people who identify as "Republican". Now take the population of people who identify as "Democrat". Out of these two populations, which population do you think will have more Trump supporters in them?

Hmmmmmm, such a complicated question. If only we could use some common sense to answer such a difficult and complex question. :eusa_think:

It's sooooooo complicated and it's hurting my brain. How about yours? Does it hurt your brain? I know it's hurting mine.

Oh man, I give up! This question is simply impossible. :dunno:

They recommended a booster...not the full two shot vaccine.

That’s a lie.

The article YOU posted says nothing about that. It just says the Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine.

“The clinic still recommends that anyone who can get the vaccine, should.”

There it is, plain and simple for anyone who isn’t retarded to understand. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them. You’re just embarrassing yourself by failing to acknowledge that you’re going against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation.

This isn’t complicated. And I’m happy to keep throwing this back in your face no matter how hard you try to pivot or lie.
I posted subsequent data that illustrates what I said. You’re dishonest. Stop your lies and go away.

You're still lying and you're still going against the Cleveland Clinic's recommendation.

Sorry Trumpster, the Cleveland Clinic agrees with me. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them huh?
  • Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.

They recommended a booster...not the full two shot vaccine.

That’s a lie.

The article YOU posted says nothing about that. It just says the Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine.

There it is, plain and simple for anyone who isn’t retarded to understand. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them. You’re just embarrassing yourself by failing to acknowledge that you’re going against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation.

This isn’t complicated. And I’m happy to keep throwing this back in your face no matter how hard you try to pivot or lie.
I posted subsequent data that illustrates what I said. You’re dishonest. Stop your lies and go away.

You're still lying and you're still going against the Cleveland Clinic's recommendation.

Sorry Trumpster, the Cleveland Clinic agrees with me. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them huh?
  • Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.
You keep ignoring the part where they say they recommend the vaccine to everyone LoL. You're STILL going against their recommendation.

Too easy.

Oh so you want to play stupid too. Apparently you retards need me to spell these things out for you. :lol:

Take the population of people who identify as "Republican". Now take the population of people who identify as "Democrat". Out of these two populations, which population do you think will have more Trump supporters in them?

Hmmmmmm, such a complicated question. If only we could use some common sense to answer such a difficult and complex question. :eusa_think:

It's sooooooo complicated and it's hurting my brain. How about yours? Does it hurt your brain? I know it's hurting mine.

Wow, you sure got triggered there, son. I said some bidenistas are balking at the vaccines, too. No need to have a conniption fit over it.

The chart shows a minority of Republicans expressed hesitancy about the vaccine. Doesn’t specify Trump supporters...

Have fun playing stupid. :lol:
I clearly and coherently showed you to be full of shit.

Dismissed, Dumbass.

Let me know when you're done playing stupid. :bye1:
You got owned, Dumbass.

Deal with it
Still not done yet huh? :laughing0301:

Your silly chart doesn't say "Trumpsters" anywhere on it, kid.

You: Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.

Link?

The chart shows a minority of Republicans expressed hesitancy about the vaccine. Doesn’t specify Trump supporters...

Have fun playing stupid. :lol:
I clearly and coherently showed you to be full of shit.

Dismissed, Dumbass.

Let me know when you're done playing stupid. :bye1:
You got owned, Dumbass.

Deal with it
Still not done yet huh? :laughing0301:
Kicking your ass? Nope.

Wow, you sure got triggered there, son. I said some bidenistas are balking at the vaccines, too. No need to have a conniption fit over it.
You can try answering the question now.

Go on, answer the question this time. If you're going to play stupid then I'm going to treat you like you're stupid. :)

His chart shows a majority of Republicans have no apprehensions about getting the vaccine. From that he gets that no “Trumpsters” want the vaccine.

What a dumbass.:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back