Biden Unveiled Racist Economic Plans. Look Out Suburban America, Look Out Employers, Look Out Taxpayers

Listening to that idiot Biden talking about the economy is hilarious.

If he has some good ideas on the economy why didn't he tell Obama? During the Obama Administration poverty increased, family income decreased, taxes increased and we had dismal economic growth.

Big failure and only an idiot would give the sonofabitch another chance to fuck up this country.

He might as well propose a "white tax" and get it over with. What a moron for kissing ass with Black Lives Matter.
I love this fucking racial philosophy at play here:

Race is a social construct created by white slave traders to justify slavery and colonization. Therefore, the entire concept was only EVER a weapon used to oppress people en masse.

The way to solve the problem of race, is to create a society that fixates on it, and our highest goal needs to be making sure that societal power is balanced according to the groupings laid out by that categorization, which again is literally NOTHING more than a weapon of mass oppression.
Liberals are trying to push an egalitarian communist society with central control of economics.

He might as well propose a "white tax" and get it over with. What a moron for kissing ass with Black Lives Matter.
Bovine excrement. It is not racist because it does not exclude any low income people regardless of race. The fact that it is intended to close the racial wealth gap does not change that fact

It is similar in intent to Cory Bookers proposal

Spartacus is a moron. It's a racist economic policy because the left is "racist."

Your post amounts to 'leave my white privilege alone' in politics.
No such thing as "white privilege." Communist narrative.

Sure conservative fuck up.

Everyone had equal opportunity since the founding of this nation except....

Pro-two parent family plan that seeks to bring the family back together would do much more for the black community. Maybe classes in the tradtional family need to be taught to black men and girls to teach them to stay together when they have babies. Maybe we could also teach people to respect the law and work hard!
Already had this argument with black men. They will never go with a two parent family unit. All I ever got was, "white politicians be trying to drive me into this." They do not want to take the responsibility to get a job and raise their family. This is typical.

We are a white nation, founded, built and funded by whites. Why shouldn’t we enjoy “white privilege”?
Is there Japanese privilege in Japan?

You should be grateful for the fact your ancestors were slaves. Otherwise you would be sitting on some Third World African shit hole with flies on your face and tropical diseases. How many days were you a slave? You weren't so stop being a goddamn crybaby and wanting to soak whites for more free $$$.

Race is a social construct created by white slave traders to justify slavery and colonization. Therefore, the entire concept was only EVER a weapon used to oppress people en masse.

The way to solve the problem of race, is to create a society that fixates on it, and our highest goal needs to be making sure that societal power is balanced according to the groupings laid out by that categorization, which again is literally NOTHING more than a weapon of mass oppression.
With all due respect, "Race" was used to justify slavery LONG before "White slave traders" were bringing African slaves to the Americas! It was something done not only by white Europeans but but by blacks themselves in Africa and Native peoples in South and Central America.
Nah, the lefties actually appear to be correct in that initial assessment, though it is admittedly an almost semantic distinction. Different tribes of people conquered and enslaved people for the entire history of mankind, but the concept of "race" had nothing to do with any of it. Even in the nation states that existed JUST prior to the particular slave trade in question, the separation was always based on ethnicity, never on race. The idea that there was a scientific or anthropological justification to separate people into groups as large as the races that we know today is, by comparison to the ethnic tribalism that largely characterizes the history of societal interactions, very new.

At least that's my understanding of it all. That could very well be incorrect, but I've yet to be shown evidence of the naturalistic concept of race prior to the triangle trade.
Connect's directly to Biden's racist economic policy. He has to pander to black vote because he is weak and helpless.

You should be grateful for the fact your ancestors were slaves. Otherwise you would be sitting on some Third World African shit hole with flies on your face and tropical diseases. How many days were you a slave? You weren't so stop being a goddamn crybaby and wanting to soak whites for more free $$$.

Welcome to being a minority party wanker.

With all due respect, "Race" was used to justify slavery LONG before "White slave traders" were bringing African slaves to the Americas! It was something done not only by white Europeans but but by blacks themselves in Africa and Native peoples in South and Central America.
Nah, the lefties actually appear to be correct in that initial assessment, though it is admittedly an almost semantic distinction. Different tribes of people conquered and enslaved people for the entire history of mankind, but the concept of "race" had nothing to do with any of it. Even in the nation states that existed JUST prior to the particular slave trade in question, the separation was always based on ethnicity, never on race. The idea that there was a scientific or anthropological justification to separate people into groups as large as the races that we know today is, by comparison to the ethnic tribalism that largely characterizes the history of societal interactions, very new.

At least that's my understanding of it all. That could very well be incorrect, but I've yet to be shown evidence of the naturalistic concept of race prior to the triangle trade.
Connect's directly to Biden's racist economic policy. He has to pander to black vote because he is weak and helpless.

And you can offer proof the convinces of that how?

Polls ain't going to help you.

Liberals are trying to push an egalitarian communist society with central control of economics.
A lot of the left definitely appears to be pushing exactly this, though I would argue that equal outcomes and centralized economic control are decidedly illiberal ideals.

A lot of the left definitely appears to be pushing exactly this, though I would argue that equal outcomes and centralized economic control are decidedly illiberal ideals.

Yeah, I can see where having an equal playing field for people of all races would be a burden on white people who aren't used to competing against all races.

Yeah, I can see where having an equal playing field for people of all races would be a burden on white people who aren't used to competing against all races.
Equal outcomes don't imply an equal playing field. No 2 individuals have equal capacities.

Equal outcomes don't imply an equal playing field. No 2 individuals have equal capacities.

What outcomes are you crying about?

What outcomes are you crying about?
I wasn't crying about any outcomes. Learn to read.

PROGS lie, it's all they do.

If there was anything to leveling the playing field then RACE SHOULD NOT BE A CRITERION. Biden practices racism, Demonicrats have been doing this for decades, while projecting racism on whites and Republicans.

I'm right because if it was really about opportunity, then the criteria would be based on zip code and the assets of the parents, plain and simple. POVERTY MAKES NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN RACE

On top of that these mother fuckers promote blacks destroying their own cities. WTF are we supposed to do about that when every two years a black is killed unwarranted and PROGS allow and sponsor destruction?

Bovine excrement. It is not racist because it does not exclude any low income people regardless of race. The fact that it is intended to close the racial wealth gap does not change that fact

It is similar in intent to Cory Bookers proposal

Spartacus is a moron. It's a racist economic policy because the left is "racist."
What!!?? Is that you entire response to the point that I made? Is that really all you have? Pathetic !!

Here's a great example why blacks deserve more than other races, cuz they've really earned it:

Forum List

Back