Biden very presidential at town hall last night

Yet when faced directly with the question the answer was, "Stand down and stand by".
The question was loaded. Proud Boys are not a white supremacist organization.

Nonsense ^ :rolleyes:

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kesslerhelped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

From the blog
Oct. 13, 2018
Far-right skinheads join Proud Boys in assaulting protesters in New York City following Gavin McInnes event
Other hardcore members of the so-called "alt-right" have argued that the “western chauvinist” label is just a “PR c--- term” McInnes crafted to gain mainstream acceptance. “Let’s not bullshit,” Brian Brathovd, aka Caeralus Rex, told his co-hosts on the antisemitic The Daily Shoah — one of the most popular alt-right podcasts. If the Proud Boys “were pressed on the issue, I guarantee you that like 90% of them would tell you something along the lines of ‘Hitler was right. Gas the Jews.’”

McInnes himself has ties to the racist right and has contributed to hate sites like VDare.com and American Renaissance, both of which publish the work of white supremacists and so-called “race realists.” He even used Taki’s Magazine — a far-right publication whose contributors include Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor — to announce the founding of the Proud Boys. McInnes plays a duplicitous rhetorical game: rejecting white nationalism and, in particular, the term “alt-right” while espousing some of its central tenets. For example, McInnes has himself said it is fair to call him Islamophobic.
Any intelligent adult can view the proud boy membership and see they are not a white supremacist organization. You have been duped by the MSM and its agenda.

Yet when faced directly with the question the answer was, "Stand down and stand by".

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kesslerhelped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

From the blog
Oct. 13, 2018
Far-right skinheads join Proud Boys in assaulting protesters in New York City following Gavin McInnes event
Other hardcore members of the so-called "alt-right" have argued that the “western chauvinist” label is just a “PR c--- term” McInnes crafted to gain mainstream acceptance. “Let’s not bullshit,” Brian Brathovd, aka Caeralus Rex, told his co-hosts on the antisemitic The Daily Shoah — one of the most popular alt-right podcasts. If the Proud Boys “were pressed on the issue, I guarantee you that like 90% of them would tell you something along the lines of ‘Hitler was right. Gas the Jews.’”

McInnes himself has ties to the racist right and has contributed to hate sites like VDare.com and American Renaissance, both of which publish the work of white supremacists and so-called “race realists.” He even used Taki’s Magazine — a far-right publication whose contributors include Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor — to announce the founding of the Proud Boys. McInnes plays a duplicitous rhetorical game: rejecting white nationalism and, in particular, the term “alt-right” while espousing some of its central tenets. For example, McInnes has himself said it is fair to call him Islamophobic.
Any intelligent adult can view the proud boy membership and see they are not a white supremacist organization. You have been duped by the MSM and its agenda.

They are just a right wing terrorist organization, supported and emboldened by the pussygrabber...

1602362217535.png

No but they are a Militant Wing for Rump.
Incorrect. They're a group of citizens who support traditional values.
They were created in 2016 to militarily support Rump and have done so since through violence and intimidation.
What military offensives have they undertaken?
And don't give me crap about cites and proof. The FBI would disagree with you.
The FBI doesn't have to agree with me for me to be correct. Proud Boys are not a white supremacist organization. You've been brainwashed by the MSM.

Proud Boys are a wing of the Vigilante Rump Unofficial Army like a few others. Stand down and Stand By.

From the blog
Oct. 13, 2018

They are an extreme rightwing Vigilante Group. And Extremism doesn't cover just one color. And the Proud Boys were created in 2016 to be the Militant Wing for the Party of the Rumpers. Notice, I don't talk color here. You do.

They are an extreme rightwing Vigilante Group. And Extremism doesn't cover just one color. And the Proud Boys were created in 2016 to be the Militant Wing for the Party of the Rumpers. Notice, I don't talk color here. You do.
Incorrect.

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.
Head and shoulders above the current occupant of the WH.
Caring and compassionate? Are you voting for a President or a nurse?
You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden has dementia. Why should anyone listen to him, much less vote for him?
Biden doesn’t say the same thing over and over because he forgot he said it. You posted the same thing seconds apart you feeble minded friend of mine. I don’t mind. Remember to Venmo that money you agreed to send me.
Bi
Biden has dementia. Everyone knows that.
Now you are stuttering. Bi... Biden you typed. See a nurse. Please.
Trump whole deal was to interrupt Biden causing him to stutter Trump is not only the worst POS ever in our WH but in our country
Trump is not only the worst POS ever in our WH but in our country
eddie if he was the worst ever in the WH,that would mean he was the worst ever in our country....or can you be the worst ever in the WH,but not in the country?...
What he's doing to our country Harry makes him the worst in our WH and the most DANGEROUS to our country Not one bad word about the 13 pos in Mich? But it was""" MY justice dept that caught them"""....Not one call asking if the Gov was ok ? That to me separates once more, this pos from a human being worthy of being our President

From the blog
Oct. 13, 2018

182 of these pos terrorist groups have been identified and the problem is this scum will be with us long after their benefactor trump is gone

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.
You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden doesn’t say the same thing over and over because he forgot he said it. You posted the same thing seconds apart you feeble minded friend of mine. I don’t mind. Remember to Venmo that money you agreed to send me.
Bi
Trump whole deal was to interrupt Biden causing him to stutter Trump is not only the worst POS ever in our WH but in our country
eddie if he was the worst ever in the WH,that would mean he was the worst ever in our country....or can you be the worst ever in the WH,but not in the country?...
What he's doing to our country Harry makes him the worst in our WH and the most DANGEROUS to our country Not one bad word about the 13 pos in Mich? But it was""" MY justice dept that caught them"""....Not one call asking if the Gov was ok ? That to me separates once more, this pos from a human being worthy of being our President
eddie before this virus hit trump would have been pretty dam hard to beat...

Our next president, Joe Biden appeared very sharp and knowledgeable during the NBC town hall last night. He was very clear and assertive about his plans and ideas. Definitely a breath of fresh air, after 4 years of total chaos and incompetence.

You talking about the one with twelve people, or the one with five or six, or the one where no one showed up?

Bi
eddie before this virus hit trump would have been pretty dam hard to beat...
I have to agree and if he kept his lying big mouth shut, impossible to beat ,,,but it is what it is ,and a leopard doesn't change it's spots

Now he wants to indict Biden and Obama ? You really don't think he belongs on a funny farm?

Well, a guy that doesn't ignore the safety and well being of the people he works around would go a long way to telling me that he has the best interest of the people he governs at heart.
And a guy that doesn't dismiss a virus as being "nothing" (that's killed over 210K people), and ignoring the economic damage it is doing to the country. Hey, that would go a long way too. :)

But that's way beyond Trump. So yeah, Biden is the better choice.
Trump shut down travel to and from China in February and Biden called President Trump "xenophobic".

You don’t actually expect any of the libs here to try and explain this, do you?

It’s just another clear example of Hoe Hidin being wrong, so they will pretend they didn’t see it.

With our political hate overriding any sort of intelligent thought, we are breeding large groups of violent angry people. This is not helpful to people trying to lead a sane productive life.

Forum List

Back