Biden very presidential at town hall last night

Our next president, Joe Biden appeared very sharp and knowledgeable during the NBC town hall last night. He was very clear and assertive about his plans and ideas. Definitely a breath of fresh air, after 4 years of total chaos and incompetence.
That's pathetic. Could you possibly straighten out Creepy Joe's curly blonde leg hairs more? Are you a prepubescent little girl with irresistibly aromatic hair who doesn't know they're being molested by a pedovert?

Please quote a few good points you think he made and explain why they impressed you so much that you were inspired to start a thread about it a USMB.
Do you wanna get a hint of reality, mr deplorable?
Your concession that Biden didn't make any good points is accepted.

Our next president, Joe Biden appeared very sharp and knowledgeable during the NBC town hall last night. He was very clear and assertive about his plans and ideas. Definitely a breath of fresh air, after 4 years of total chaos and incompetence.
The bar is so low that the fact that Biden came off better is not particularly comforting.

Trump has taken us to the sewer. I hope we can begin to raise our standards going forward. If not, this may not work much longer.

That's pathetic. Could you possibly straighten out Creepy Joe's curly blonde leg hairs more? Are you a prepubescent little girl with irresistibly aromatic hair who doesn't know they're being molested by a pedovert?

Please quote a few good points you think he made and explain why they impressed you so much that you were inspired to start a thread about it a USMB.

Do you wanna get a hint of reality, mr deplorable?

View attachment 398420
LOL. Not only do those polls over-sample Democrats by typically 6-8% relative to 2016 actual turnout, but the Trump turnout is going to be even greater this year, as his supporters are very motivated.

In 2016, Trump made me lots of promises that I never really expected him to keep. But in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them. That's a sign of honesty and integrity, and something few politicians do (name ONE). My support for Trump is much stronger now than when I voted for him.

There are more than 62M other Americans who feel like I do, I bet.

I also think that a lot of moderate Democrats are unlikely to even show up, as they can't in good conscience pull a lever for riots, BLM, defunding the police, letting criminals out of jail, shutting down the economy for a flu-like virus, and basically, anarchy and erosion of freedoms.

Trump will handily win the popular vote, as well as over 320 electoral college votes.

do you also believe in bigfoot ? :)

View attachment 398574
No, that would be as silly as believing the fake poll numbers were real. :)

Sorry, there are too many questions he dodges:
Does he support the Green New Deal or not?
He doesn't fucking know. So how could anyone else? :dunno:

same goes with pussygrabber, does he support right wing hate terrorist groups or not?....

1602279844921.png

Well, he was intentionally vague on a few things, but I expect that out of a politician. But he did come across as competent, caring, and passionate. He should clean Trump's clock on October 15th assuming no shenanigans.
Head and shoulders above the current occupant of the WH.
Caring and compassionate? Are you voting for a President or a nurse?
You need a nurse. You said that already. You’re senile so why should anyone listen to you?
Biden has dementia. Why should anyone listen to him, much less vote for him?
Biden doesn’t say the same thing over and over because he forgot he said it. You posted the same thing seconds apart you feeble minded friend of mine. I don’t mind. Remember to Venmo that money you agreed to send me.
Bi
Biden has dementia. Everyone knows that.
Now you are stuttering. Bi... Biden you typed. See a nurse. Please.
Trump whole deal was to interrupt Biden causing him to stutter Trump is not only the worst POS ever in our WH but in our country
Trump is not only the worst POS ever in our WH but in our country
eddie if he was the worst ever in the WH,that would mean he was the worst ever in our country....or can you be the worst ever in the WH,but not in the country?...

talking bout ignorance, pussygrabber asked terrorist right wing hate groups to stand by to his orders in front of a national audience...
Stand by to his orders? That doesn't even make sense. A "bout" describes a fight. It's a different word than "about".

same goes with pussygrabber, does he support right wing hate terrorist groups or not?....

View attachment 399412
He's said multiple times over the years that he does not. Your ignorance is not an effective argument, tbh.

talking bout ignorance, pussygrabber asked terrorist right wing hate groups to stand by to his orders in front of a national audience...

View attachment 399488
Are you hiding under your bed?

The guy is a brain dead clown.

Yet when faced directly with the question the answer was, "Stand down and stand by".
The question was loaded. Proud Boys are not a white supremacist organization.

No but they are a Militant Wing for Rump. They were created in 2016 to militarily support Rump and have done so since through violence and intimidation. And don't give me crap about cites and proof. The FBI would disagree with you.

No but they are a Militant Wing for Rump.
Incorrect. They're a group of citizens who support traditional values.
They were created in 2016 to militarily support Rump and have done so since through violence and intimidation.
What military offensives have they undertaken?
And don't give me crap about cites and proof. The FBI would disagree with you.
The FBI doesn't have to agree with me for me to be correct. Proud Boys are not a white supremacist organization. You've been brainwashed by the MSM.

Yet when faced directly with the question the answer was, "Stand down and stand by".

Nonsense ^ :rolleyes:

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kesslerhelped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

From the blog
Oct. 13, 2018
Far-right skinheads join Proud Boys in assaulting protesters in New York City following Gavin McInnes event
Other hardcore members of the so-called "alt-right" have argued that the “western chauvinist” label is just a “PR c--- term” McInnes crafted to gain mainstream acceptance. “Let’s not bullshit,” Brian Brathovd, aka Caeralus Rex, told his co-hosts on the antisemitic The Daily Shoah — one of the most popular alt-right podcasts. If the Proud Boys “were pressed on the issue, I guarantee you that like 90% of them would tell you something along the lines of ‘Hitler was right. Gas the Jews.’”

McInnes himself has ties to the racist right and has contributed to hate sites like VDare.com and American Renaissance, both of which publish the work of white supremacists and so-called “race realists.” He even used Taki’s Magazine — a far-right publication whose contributors include Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor — to announce the founding of the Proud Boys. McInnes plays a duplicitous rhetorical game: rejecting white nationalism and, in particular, the term “alt-right” while espousing some of its central tenets. For example, McInnes has himself said it is fair to call him Islamophobic.

Nonsense ^ :rolleyes:

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kesslerhelped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

From the blog
Oct. 13, 2018
Far-right skinheads join Proud Boys in assaulting protesters in New York City following Gavin McInnes event
Other hardcore members of the so-called "alt-right" have argued that the “western chauvinist” label is just a “PR c--- term” McInnes crafted to gain mainstream acceptance. “Let’s not bullshit,” Brian Brathovd, aka Caeralus Rex, told his co-hosts on the antisemitic The Daily Shoah — one of the most popular alt-right podcasts. If the Proud Boys “were pressed on the issue, I guarantee you that like 90% of them would tell you something along the lines of ‘Hitler was right. Gas the Jews.’”

McInnes himself has ties to the racist right and has contributed to hate sites like VDare.com and American Renaissance, both of which publish the work of white supremacists and so-called “race realists.” He even used Taki’s Magazine — a far-right publication whose contributors include Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor — to announce the founding of the Proud Boys. McInnes plays a duplicitous rhetorical game: rejecting white nationalism and, in particular, the term “alt-right” while espousing some of its central tenets. For example, McInnes has himself said it is fair to call him Islamophobic.
You're insane.

Forum List

Back