Biden vows to help illegal criminals during his first 100 days...A pathway to citizenship for tens of millions. Will this help Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
This ranks high atop the priority list for the Hate America administration.
Can anybody explain how such action can or will benefit good, real Americans?

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”
and fk up America...this is insane .....deport them

11 million is a low figure
it is probably more like 30 million
amnesty will give the Corrupt Democrats permanent political control
they will drive our country into the ground
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Yea...we're only about 2 decades past time for a sane immigration policy.

Newsflash...those 11 million folks are HERE . That's a reality . And guess what? They are an important part of our economy

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

So advocating for a sensible working immigration policy = Biden vows to help illegal criminals?. Oh and by the way..illegal criminal is a redundant term...don't think there are any legal criminals.

Yea...we're only about 2 decades past time for a sane immigration policy.

Newsflash...those 11 million folks are HERE . That's a reality . And guess what? They are an important part of our economy

LefTard Logic:
“A sane immigration policy must benefit Mexican criminals and fuck over good Americans.”

LefTard Logic:
“Newsflash...Those bank robbers broke in, stold the loot and got away...now it’s time to reward them for their effort.”

So advocating for a sensible working immigration policy = Biden vows to help illegal criminals?. Oh and by the way..illegal criminal is a redundant term...don't think there are any legal criminals.

Wouldn’t a “sensible working immigration policy” in American HAVE to be one that is of clear benefit to Americans?

Wouldn’t a “sensible working immigration policy” in American HAVE to be one that is of clear benefit to Americans?
So such a policy will have to be a clear benefit to Native Americans?..seeing as how they are the only true American..being that the rest are descendants of immigrants.

So such a policy will have to be a clear benefit to Native Americans?..seeing as how they are the only true American..being that the rest are descendants of immigrants.

Actually no...following your retard theory Russian Asians would always have first right to your home...and I’m sure you’d happily turn it over to them if they showed up at your door to take it...right?
Let me guess....”false equivalency”...right?

You should probably run yourself through the second grade again to learn about the year 1776 and a document called the Declaration Of Independence.

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

You're a mindless bed wetting jabbering retard. Plenty of your meat puppet faggot's "dreamers" are criminals. I worked in a prison, it's loaded with "childhood arrivals" as well as anchor baby thugs. Vacuous turds like you can't be bothered to see the damage these illegals do to the lives of innocent people because you're a bunch of sociopath traitors.

Fuckin cum dumpster.

Forum List

Back