Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take Biden’s innocent “gaffes” over Trumps international blunders any day
Along with his pathetic pandering?

And those aren't "gaffes." Those are neurons shorting out as the last brain cells die off

I've had relatives who have become goofy in their old age, and I've loved them. But I would have never advocated that they be elected President.
It's sad that they CRAVE power over others so much that they spend their few remaing years (months) in that town making fools of themselves instead of spending those years with their families. They all got rich in that business and they lack nothing -- except political power over the peasants

In the case of Sleepy Joe, he doesn't even know that he is running or what he's running for. IMHO, its just a case of Elder Abuse.
Of course he does

It is Trump who does not know that they did not have airports in the Revolutionary war while they were “ramming the ramparts”
/----/
A Confused Joe Biden Says 'We Can Only Re-Elect Donald Trump'

The current Democratic frontrunner fell and tripped repeatedly over his words as he stumbled through a campaign speech in Missouri on Saturday. The 77-year-old former vice president made a series of gaffes and incoherent statements as he appeared to lose his train of thought. At one point, he even mispronounced his own name.

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters. The candidate himself seemed caught off guard by his inability to keep his train of thought.

Do Alzheimer’s sufferers think they had airports in the Revolutionary war?
Do they confuse words like origins with oranges?
Do they make up words like covfefe?

Glass houses my friends

alzheimers sufferers do not know where they are and are unable to say what their brain is trying to say. Everyone sometimes misspeaks. You do it, I do it, everyone does it. The more you talk the more you misspeak.

Biden is either suffering from senility or onset alzheimers, his doctor wife should care enough about him to see that and have him step out of the race rather than keep embarrassing himself.

Now, shall we talk about Hillary's obvious mental issues? No? didn't think so.

Glass houses

Want to accuse Biden of Alzheimer’s, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

COVFEFE!

trump-revolutionary-war-history-1000x852.jpg

People aren't "accused" of having diseases like Alzheimer's. They are diagnosed as having them, capisce?

I have no idea what is causing Sleepy Joe's demented personality, maybe a leader neurosurgeon should take a look at it.

BTW, President Trump was already examined and determined to be the Healthiest President Ever. Even had the official cognitive test, Trump's score was an all-time record.

Now,let's look at Biden.
Then maybe you should have an actual diagnosis before you accuse Biden of anything

In the meantime......Covfefe!

So, when is Mr. Biden going to submit to a medical exam by Dr. Paul, Dr. Carson, and other leading medical experts?
After he is elected like every other President

Along with his pathetic pandering?

And those aren't "gaffes." Those are neurons shorting out as the last brain cells die off

I've had relatives who have become goofy in their old age, and I've loved them. But I would have never advocated that they be elected President.
It's sad that they CRAVE power over others so much that they spend their few remaing years (months) in that town making fools of themselves instead of spending those years with their families. They all got rich in that business and they lack nothing -- except political power over the peasants

In the case of Sleepy Joe, he doesn't even know that he is running or what he's running for. IMHO, its just a case of Elder Abuse.
Of course he does

It is Trump who does not know that they did not have airports in the Revolutionary war while they were “ramming the ramparts”
/----/

The current Democratic frontrunner fell and tripped repeatedly over his words as he stumbled through a campaign speech in Missouri on Saturday. The 77-year-old former vice president made a series of gaffes and incoherent statements as he appeared to lose his train of thought. At one point, he even mispronounced his own name.

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters. The candidate himself seemed caught off guard by his inability to keep his train of thought.
Did he tell stories about George Washington capturing British airports?

Glass houses my friend

I think Hillary Clinton still feels like she is entitled to the Presidency. And people who stand between the Clintons and what they want, have a way of winding up dead.

For her to be “a heartbeat away” from the Presidency could not possibly be a safe position for the one whose heart she's waiting to stop beating.

I do not believe that any candidate who wants to be elected President, and wants to live to complete a term in that office, would select Hillary as his running mate.

If Biden get the nomination, who will be picked for his VP? Given his age and mental capacity, his VP could likely finish out his term of office. It seems to me that Hillary would be a likely choice since, on paper, she has the most Executive Branch experience. (Never mind that Lybia was a catastrophic foreign policy blunder.)

If Hillary was picked, she could claim that 2020 is just an opportunity for voters to correct the electoral college anomaly of 2016 and that she would have done just as well as Trump without all of his "divisiveness." In addition, she and Biden could claim that any reference to their past corruption is an improper attempt to influence the election.

Never underestimate the ability of the American public to swallow this crap.
You think if Biden named HRC to be his VP that a single Bernie Bro would vote for the Biden HRC ticket?
You think any negro would vote for HRC to be Biden's VP?
Remember when HRC called 'young black men' "Super Predators"?

Doesn't matter who Biden picks as VP...He's running head first into an electoral buzz saw, and the people are not going to want to go back to the blah of the Obama years....Plus, Biden is going to be exposed with his dementia, and won't have a chance anyway....

Biden has a strong reputation with labor and Pennsylvania roots. Makes it hard for Trump to repeat in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

Biden also does well in Florida. Trump can’t win without it

Interestingly, Rump couldn't muster even half the vote in ANY of those states. Very weak.

Think of yourselves as the German solider in this clip...This is how you people act....Republican's show you mercy, and you come back to knife us...All the while muttering "shhhh, shhhh".....

No more losers.

I don't watch war movies and I sure don't piss time away on YouTubes I didn't ask for. If you think you have a point, make it.

Do Alzheimer’s sufferers think they had airports in the Revolutionary war?
Do they confuse words like origins with oranges?
Do they make up words like covfefe?

Glass houses my friends

alzheimers sufferers do not know where they are and are unable to say what their brain is

trying to say. Everyone sometimes misspeaks. You do it, I do it, everyone does it. The more you talk the more you misspeak.

Biden is either suffering from senility or onset alzheimers, his doctor wife should care enough about him to see that and have him step out of the race rather than keep embarrassing himself.

Now, shall we talk about Hillary's obvious mental issues? No? didn't think so.

Glass houses

Want to accuse Biden of Alzheimer’s, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

COVFEFE!

trump-revolutionary-war-history-1000x852.jpg

cool photoshop, got any of hillary falling into her plane ?
Hillary is not running

RAM those Ramparts!

she ran last time and you blindly supported her with all her obvious mental and physical issues. I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy on this topic.

Covfefe

Glass houses my friend. If you want to attack Biden stuttering, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

Hillary playing second fiddle to Biden? :21::21::21: That's never going to happen, to infinity.
But it would be short-term...

My money would be on Biden having an unfortunate accident or committing suicide by shooting himself multiple times in the back of the head days (or hours) after being sworn in...

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote

Michelle Obama... Highly Popular and the no previous voting record

Of course he does

/----/

Glass houses my friend
/----/ You miss the point. You libtards started this by attacking Trump for minor mistakes and fumbles. So we counter with Crazy Joe the nonstop gaffe machine - then you counter with "glass houses."

I think Hillary Clinton still feels like she is entitled to the Presidency. And people who stand between the Clintons and what they want, have a way of winding up dead.

For her to be “a heartbeat away” from the Presidency could not possibly be a safe position for the one whose heart she's waiting to stop beating.

I do not believe that any candidate who wants to be elected President, and wants to live to complete a term in that office, would select Hillary as his running mate.
The life expectancy of someone in the way of Clinton's political aspirations is real short...

The life expectancy of someone in the way of Clinton's political aspirations is real short...
LOL.. You want to destroy your credibility Billie, just keep bringing up this Clinton conspiracy garbage. Nothing showcases someone's divorce from reality more than Clinton conspiracy rubbish.

Of course he does

/----/

Glass houses my friend
/----/ You miss the point. You libtards started this by attacking Trump for minor mistakes and fumbles. So we counter with Crazy Joe the nonstop gaffe machine - then you counter with "glass houses."
And the two dont even compare.

Of course he does

/----/

Glass houses my friend

I see conservatives on this tread attacking Biden on two counts.

Biden suffers from dementia
Biden molests young girls

If that is all you have, you had better be prepared to defend Trumps long, sordid history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back