Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
He [Trump] may even take California because the voters in that state are fed up with how the liberal democrats are destroying their state.

As a Californian, I wish I could believe that.

One minor, much-needed ray of hope—in the last election, a ballot proposition to let our corrupt Kleptocrats more easily increase property taxes was narrowly defeated. Narrowly. This, in spite of the same skulduggery used, two years ago, to trick the voters into rejecting a proposition to undo their illegal jacking up of motor fuel taxes.

Most of the so called Biden “gaffes” in this thread are the result of Biden’s stuttering. It is an affliction Biden admits he has struggled with his whole life. Now, we know Trump encourages his followers to mock disabilities....

But how do we explain the bizarre statements from “stable genius” Trump?

It was really telling that Bill ran his old lady in New York instead of Arkansas, where she served for a decade as First Lady.

I guess he figured the voters in Arkansas knew her too well.

Indeed.

And regardless of what you think about Mrs. Clinton's political positions or [lack of] ethics, it says something very bad about New Yorkers that they elected an outsider to represent their state in the Senate—someone who had no actual ties to the state that she was elected to represent.

It was really telling that Bill ran his old lady in New York instead of Arkansas, where she served for a decade as First Lady.

Indeed.

And regardless of what you think about Mrs. Clinton's political positions or [lack of] ethics, it says something very bad about New Yorkers that they elected an outsider to represent their state in the Senate—someone who had no actual ties to the state that she was elected to represent.
The Clintons lived in New York
They still do after 20 years

My favorite Trump Gaffe is when he said Elton John plays an organ. How out of touch do you have to be to think that much less say that. An organ?

WOW, THAT'S THE BEST YOU'VE GOT?

I can see why that would disqualify someone from being President of the greatest country the world had ever seen.

Just imagine if Barack Hussein Obama had thought B. B. King played the piano?

photo-of-bb-king-playing-the-piano-in-the-recording-studio-picture-id85512723

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote
The young fuhrers in waiting.

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

The young fuhrers in waiting.
In what way?

It's sad that they CRAVE power over others so much that they spend their few remaing years (months) in that town making fools of themselves instead of spending those years with their families. They all got rich in that business and they lack nothing -- except political power over the peasants

In the case of Sleepy Joe, he doesn't even know that he is running or what he's running for. IMHO, its just a case of Elder Abuse.
Of course he does

It is Trump who does not know that they did not have airports in the Revolutionary war while they were “ramming the ramparts”
/----/
A Confused Joe Biden Says 'We Can Only Re-Elect Donald Trump'

The current Democratic frontrunner fell and tripped repeatedly over his words as he stumbled through a campaign speech in Missouri on Saturday. The 77-year-old former vice president made a series of gaffes and incoherent statements as he appeared to lose his train of thought. At one point, he even mispronounced his own name.

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters. The candidate himself seemed caught off guard by his inability to keep his train of thought.
Did he tell stories about George Washington capturing British airports?

Glass houses my friend
/----/ You miss the point. You libtards started this by attacking Trump for minor mistakes and fumbles. So we counter with Crazy Joe the nonstop gaffe machine - then you counter with "glass houses."

MINOR mistakes and fumbles"??????? :laugh2:

When you take your own father, who is the very reason you have the money you do, and move his birthplace FIVE THOUSAND FUCKING MILES to "a very wonderful place in Germany" ---- and then repeat it again, and then repeat it again, and then repeat it AGAIN ..... that ain't MINOR, Chucko. That ain't "God bless the United Shakes". That ain't even "the oranges".

That's major brain damage :1peleas:

Indeed.

True, but they had lived ZERO years in New York when she was elected to represent a state about which she knew nothing. That's fine with me, it was New York's problem, not mine.

Trump is extremely vulnerable.
Can he get lucky twice?

Are the Dems going to nominate another unlikable, unelectable twit?
Yes, Trump can get lucky twice.
That’s the key in 2020
There was a strong “I hate Hillary” vote in 2016

Biden is a regular guy....

Trump is not

He's a regular 40+ year political hack suffering from Alzheimer's.
Are you a doctor and you`ve diagnosed Alzheimer`s in your patients? Biden knows who the president of Puerto Rico is and he knows that people die from the flu. Trump didn`t know either of those things. I`ll take a president with Alzheimer`s over a president who`s just plain stupid any day but you and Putin are entitled to your own opinions. Meanwhile, the red hat goobers had better come up with a better plan to beat him. They`re only embarrassing themselves with the same lame insults day after day.

Not to mention, Rump didn't know Bhutan and Nepal (called them "Button" and "Nipple"), didn't know the UK is not the same thing as England, and didn't know you can't just direct where a hurricane goes with a Sharpie.

and didn't know you can't just direct where a hurricane goes with a Sharpie.

Or that he could slow the rise of the oceans, just by winning the nomination?

In the case of Sleepy Joe, he doesn't even know that he is running or what he's running for. IMHO, its just a case of Elder Abuse.
Of course he does

It is Trump who does not know that they did not have airports in the Revolutionary war while they were “ramming the ramparts”
/----/

The current Democratic frontrunner fell and tripped repeatedly over his words as he stumbled through a campaign speech in Missouri on Saturday. The 77-year-old former vice president made a series of gaffes and incoherent statements as he appeared to lose his train of thought. At one point, he even mispronounced his own name.

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters. The candidate himself seemed caught off guard by his inability to keep his train of thought.

Glass houses my friend
/----/ You miss the point. You libtards started this by attacking Trump for minor mistakes and fumbles. So we counter with Crazy Joe the nonstop gaffe machine - then you counter with "glass houses."

When you take your own father, who is the very reason you have the money you do, and move his birthplace FIVE THOUSAND FUCKING MILES to "a very wonderful place in Germany" ---- and then repeat it again, and then repeat it again, and then repeat it AGAIN ..... that ain't MINOR, Chucko. That ain't "God bless the United Shakes". That ain't even "the oranges".

Actually, Trump said they came from Sweden. After WWII, they didn’t want their Jewish clients to know they were German

My vote would be for Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite Dem candidate.
Of course she is, she's the most Russian friendly.
But she IS hot, and has a speaking voice that could melt butter.
And these things qualify her to be president?

Not really, but at least her voice doesn't grate on people like Pocahontas' or Hillary's.

And she is at least as qualified as Mrs. Clinton, whose marriage to Bill was her only qualification for anything.
Yea.....Senator and Secretary of State doesn’t mean much when you run against a reality TV star

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

The Biden veepstakes

Kamala has endorsed him, no doubt partially because there's that chance.

Indeed.

Oh, you mean like Arlen Specter (R-PA) from Kansas? Orrin Hatch (R-UT) from Pennsylvania? Ted Cruz (R-TX) from Canada? Dan Sullivan (R-AK) from Ohio? Bill Cassidy (R-LA) from Illinois? Steve Daines (R-MT) from California? James Lankford (R-OK) from Texas? John Barrasso (R-WY) from Pennsylvania? Jim Inhofe (R-OK) from Iowa? Martha McSally (R-AZ) from Rhode Island? And of course my state's dickheads Thom Tillis AND Richard Burr (R-NC) from Florida and Virginia?

Of course he does

/----/

Glass houses my friend

Actually, Trump said they came from Sweden. After WWII, they didn’t want their Jewish clients to know they were German

So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

They didn't until they moved there just so that she could run as a Senator from New York. She was what is known as a “carpetbagger”—a politician who moves to some place to which he has no previous connection, just to run for political office ostensibly as a representative of that area. Carpetbaggers rarely care about the specific needs of the area to which they move for that purpose, they just over to where they think they can get elected.

The demifaggot Michael Huffington (ex husband of Ariana Huffington, one of the founders of the Huffington Post) did that to my district, when I lived in Santa Barbara. Moved into a district with a popular, but vulnerable Congressman, used some of his inherited oil fortune to run an intense, nasty campaign against that Congressman, and won that seat in the House. Two years later, he tried to do the same to get a seat in the Senate. Dianne Feinstein was no quite as easy a target as Bob Lagomarsino was, however. I at least took some comfort, as that match was set up, in knowing that soon, I'd be rid of one or the other of them. Of course, Feinstein easily defeated the demifaggot, who then slithered back under whatever rock he had crawled out from under in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back