Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Biden get the nomination, who will be picked for his VP? Given his age and mental capacity, his VP could likely finish out his term of office. It seems to me that Hillary would be a likely choice since, on paper, she has the most Executive Branch experience. (Never mind that Lybia was a catastrophic foreign policy blunder.)

If Hillary was picked, she could claim that 2020 is just an opportunity for voters to correct the electoral college anomaly of 2016 and that she would have done just as well as Trump without all of his "divisiveness." In addition, she and Biden could claim that any reference to their past corruption is an improper attempt to influence the election.

Never underestimate the ability of the American public to swallow this crap.
I do love how you end your OP by calling it crap! Haha, that’s a good one. Cheers

Do Alzheimer’s sufferers think they had airports in the Revolutionary war?
Do they confuse words like origins with oranges?
Do they make up words like covfefe?

Glass houses my friends

alzheimers sufferers do not know where they are and are unable to say what their brain is trying to say. Everyone sometimes misspeaks. You do it, I do it, everyone does it. The more you talk the more you misspeak.

Biden is either suffering from senility or onset alzheimers, his doctor wife should care enough about him to see that and have him step out of the race rather than keep embarrassing himself.

Now, shall we talk about Hillary's obvious mental issues? No? didn't think so.

Glass houses

Want to accuse Biden of Alzheimer’s, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

COVFEFE!

trump-revolutionary-war-history-1000x852.jpg

cool photoshop, got any of hillary falling into her plane ?
Hillary is not running

RAM those Ramparts!

Hillary Clinton isn't running yet, but its still early. The leaders in the race are both in fragile medical condition.

We all know that the DNC is planning to put her in at the convention and dump Bernie and Joe. It will be a slaughter again, but she is all they have left.

Glass houses my friends

alzheimers sufferers do not know where they are and are unable to say what their brain is trying to say. Everyone sometimes misspeaks. You do it, I do it, everyone does it. The more you talk the more you misspeak.

Biden is either suffering from senility or onset alzheimers, his doctor wife should care enough about him to see that and have him step out of the race rather than keep embarrassing himself.

Glass houses

Want to accuse Biden of Alzheimer’s, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

COVFEFE!

People aren't "accused" of having diseases like Alzheimer's. They are diagnosed as having them, capisce?

I have no idea what is causing Sleepy Joe's demented personality, maybe a leader neurosurgeon should take a look at it.

BTW, President Trump was already examined and determined to be the Healthiest President Ever. Even had the official cognitive test, Trump's score was an all-time record.

Now,let's look at Biden.
Then maybe you should have an actual diagnosis before you accuse Biden of anything

In the meantime......Covfefe!

coming from someone who constantly accuses Trump of all kinds of health issues, that is really funny.'

the difference is that we already have a doctor's evaluation of Trump saying he is healthy mentally and physically. If you have something similar on Biden, post it.

Oh yes. The obese orange human turd is in "astonishingly excellent health" I think was the wording. The same source that gave us "thousands and thousands on rooftops" and "the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany" and a fake magazine cover. That sure sounds like mentally healthy to me, yessirre bob. :cuckoo:

Glass houses my friends

Glass houses

COVFEFE!

People aren't "accused" of having diseases like Alzheimer's. They are diagnosed as having them, capisce?

I have no idea what is causing Sleepy Joe's demented personality, maybe a leader neurosurgeon should take a look at it.

BTW, President Trump was already examined and determined to be the Healthiest President Ever. Even had the official cognitive test, Trump's score was an all-time record.

Now,let's look at Biden.
Then maybe you should have an actual diagnosis before you accuse Biden of anything

coming from someone who constantly accuses Trump of all kinds of health issues, that is really funny.'

the difference is that we already have a doctor's evaluation of Trump saying he is healthy mentally and physically. If you have something similar on Biden, post it.

so pogo hoppy thinks this fact is funny, not surprising that he would only post an anonymous happy face rather than try to enter the discussion with something meaningful or true.

Glass houses

COVFEFE!

cool photoshop, got any of hillary falling into her plane ?
Hillary is not running

RAM those Ramparts!

Hillary Clinton isn't running yet, but its still early. The leaders in the race are both in fragile medical condition.

We all know that the DNC is planning to put her in at the convention and dump Bernie and Joe. It will be a slaughter again, but she is all they have left.

Mrs. Clinton is in terrible physical shape as well. Her heavy drinking has taken a toll. Especially since she is on the very serious medication, Coumadin. I wonder if the libs have a plan C?

I see the common Conservative tactic to attack Joe Biden

Biden is senile
Biden molests young girls

The problem with those attacks is glass houses. Your candidate is Trump. For every Biden gaffe you point out you have Trump with his covfefe, I have the best words, oranges instead of origins.

You have pictures of Biden smelling hair and whispering in women’s ears. But your candidate has been accused of rape and molestation and has inappropriate pictures with his own daughter
Trump's shortcomings are brashness, Biden's is possible alzheimers...Big difference there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Glass houses my friends

I just read your last several posts. How come you're obsessed with changing the topic here to "Hillary"? Not seeing any "Hillary" in the thread title or description. Is something inconvenient? Do you need a laxative?

Glass houses

COVFEFE!

Now,let's look at Biden.

so pogo hoppy thinks this fact is funny, not surprising that he would only post an anonymous happy face rather than try to enter the discussion with something meaningful or true.

Already did. READ UP. :wtf:

Glass houses

COVFEFE!

Now,let's look at Biden.

Oh yes. The obese orange human turd is in "astonishingly excellent health" I think was the wording. The same source that gave us "thousands and thousands on rooftops" and "the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany" and a fake magazine cover. That sure sounds like mentally healthy to me, yessirre bob. :cuckoo:

still waiting for you to post the mental and physical medical opinions on Biden and Sanders. Lets see them so we can compare------------------Ok?

Or, you could just continue to ramble stupidly like you do every day on this board.

Glass houses

COVFEFE!

Now,let's look at Biden.

Already did. READ UP. :wtf:

is pogo sitting on your lap or you on his?

Biden is senile

The problem with those attacks is glass houses. Your candidate is Trump. For every Biden gaffe you point out you have Trump with his covfefe, I have the best words, oranges instead of origins.

You have pictures of Biden smelling hair and whispering in women’s ears. But your candidate has been accused of rape and molestation and has inappropriate pictures with his own daughter
Trump's shortcomings are brashness, Biden's is possible alzheimers...Big difference there.

Glass houses my friends

Those Revolutionary War pilots could fly all the way to a wonderful place in Germany to the cancer-causing sound of windmills. They landed there cheered on by thousands and thousands on rooftops waving fake magazine covers printed by three million illegals. Believe me.

Biden is senile

Glass houses my friends

I just read your last several posts. How come you're obsessed with changing the topic here to "Hillary"? Not seeing any "Hillary" in the thread title or description. Is something inconvenient? Do you need a laxative?

Ok, lets focus on Biden's mental issues. I only brought Hillary in to show your hypocrisy.

Glass houses

COVFEFE!

Now,let's look at Biden.

You might not like it, but President Trump is expected by everyone to be able to complete his 2nd term.

OTOH, Sleepy Joe has already inferred that he would only be "serving" 1 term because of his decrepit condition.

Biden is senile

Glass houses my friends

Those Revolutionary War pilots could fly all the way to a wonderful place in Germany. Where they have cancer-causing windmills. They landed there cheered on by thousands and thousands on rooftops waving fake magazine covers printed by three million illegals. Believe me.

thats funny, pogo stick. Stupid, but funny.

Glass houses my friends

Glass houses

COVFEFE!

Now,let's look at Biden.

/----/ "Then maybe you should have an actual diagnosis before you accuse Biden of anything"
But that didn't stop democRATs from screeching 25th Amendment about Trump with no diagnosis.

No one ever said that NY voters were smart. Do you live in NY?

So you lied or didn't know? You said she did a terrible job as Senator but have nothing to support your claim. She obviously represented her state well if Republicans liked her too. 74%...that's a lot.

I said she did a terrible job, that is my opinion. if you think she did a great job that is your opinion. We are allowed to have different opinions of a politician (unless the socialist democrats are ever allowed to take control).

I also question the validity of any poll conducted in Hillary's favor. As we all know, the lying pollsters said that she could not lose in 2016 and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. They lied to you then and very likely lied to you about Hillary's popularity in NY. But you are free to believer whatever lies you choose.

I don't have an opinion since I was not a New York voter. Were you?

How many times do you have to be schooled on this?

It Wasn't the Polls That Missed, It Was the Pundits | RealClearPolitics

I find your ignorance amusing, keep at it. the pollsters said she would win, the ;pundits agreed with the polls. The facts of 2016 are clear to anyone whose head is not up hillary's fat ass.

The polls got it right. She won by 3 million votes. Don the fat Con only won by 80,000 votes across three states.

And Hillary Clinton enjoyed high approval ratings throughout her term as senator and Secretary of State. Sorry that upsets you so...but its still true. Hillary was more popular than Don the Con will ever be.

I believe it was about 77,000 votes, combined from three states in NONE of which could he muster even 50% of the state vote.

And that's weak. REALLY weak.

Biden is senile

Glass houses my friends

Those Revolutionary War pilots could fly all the way to a wonderful place in Germany. Where they have cancer-causing windmills. They landed there cheered on by thousands and thousands on rooftops waving fake magazine covers printed by three million illegals. Believe me.

thats funny, pogo stick. Stupid, but funny.

Yep, it never was funny except for its mockability. Me I'm just tickled pink (but not orange) that Rumpbots think mental acuity is a good idea to bring up because it opens up thousands and thousands of doors. Maybe three million. Many people are saying that. People like Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed. People like John Miller, John Baron, David Dennison and "Steve". And of course "DJ and CJ".

See what I mean? It's like a gusher. A veritable female orgasm of stuff, coming out of its wherever.

The obvious choice is Big Mike Obama....if she wants it.

Then, if that works and Biden-Obama win, they will have Barack pick the Cabinet, and by about next summer or fall, they will invoke the 25th Amendment, put Uncle Joe in a Nursing home...or just let him sit around the White House, and bring nurses to him....Big Mike will be President and Barack will run things...like he did for 8 years during which this once great country careened toward Socialism.

The question is whether they can shepard this Blubbering Idiot Joe Biden over the line in November. The Obamas don't want to lose, and they are pragmatic enough to see that Trump is likely to expose him for the helpless senile old man that we all can see he is.

Democrats in general are desperate, stupid and blind; but the Obamas are not quite so much so.

Big Mike and Barack have a couple of months to decide if Uncle Joe's illness, with the help of the Pravda-like Press, can be hidden through November.

Risky business.

Doesn't matter who Biden picks as VP...He's running head first into an electoral buzz saw, and the people are not going to want to go back to the blah of the Obama years....Plus, Biden is going to be exposed with his dementia, and won't have a chance anyway....

I can't believe y'all Rumpbots are digging yourselves into this hole. You've got a freak who paints himself orange running around insisting his father was born in Germany, the revolutionary war army took over the airports and thousands and thousands of people danced on rooftops while three million illegals voted. I shouldn't be giving you a tip like this but mental incompetency is the LAST thing you should want to bring up.

Amen!

89581792_2832896873414657_897899656674017280_n.jpg

88959885_1360948097423312_7158549449692676096_n.jpg

My favorite Trump Gaffe is when he said Elton John plays an organ. How out of touch do you have to be to think that much less say that. An organ?
/----/
What instrument does Elton John use?

A piano. However, on occasion, he can play an organ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back