Biden wants to Ban Assault rifles. Taliban wants to confiscate all weapons.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
How could an American president tell Afghanies that they don't have the will to fight and defend themselves, when he wants to ban assault rifles.? How are they supposed to defend themselves if The President of the United States takes away the means for them to defend themselves.?? This just doesn't make any sense.!!

How could an American president tell Afghanies that they don't have the will to fight and defend themselves, when he wants to ban assault rifles.? How are they supposed to defend themselves if The President of the United States takes away the means for them to defend themselves.?? This just doesn't make any sense.!!

Uncle Jojo does not know what he is talking about. There are different laws among the several states banning assault rifles and they don't agree on what an AR is. California passed an assault weapon ban 30 years ago. As usual, Jojo is spewing nonsense.

My point is the U.S. produces weapons that freedom fighters need all over the world. Why is this president trying to ban these weapons, and telling us that we don't need them, when we have people all over the world that need these weapons.!!
It is almost impossible to find any criminal using assault weapons to commit a crime. They are too large to conceal on your person. The one I have is 42 inches long. Most crimes are committed with handguns.

once again, US citizens who dont have a collectors license cannot own an assault weapon. Why are progressives so stupid NOT to know the difference? That was a rhetorical question, you dont have to answer.

Which one of these weapons is a military assault weapon? Come on progs show us how smart you are.

Ruger-10-22-11198.jpg 19122.jpg

once again, US citizens who dont have a collectors license cannot own an assault weapon. Why are progressives so stupid NOT to know the difference? That was a rhetorical question, you dont have to answer.

Which one of these weapons is a military assault weapon? Come on progs show us how smart you are.

View attachment 529568 View attachment 529569

View attachment 529568 View attachment 529569
WRONG. I have no license and I have had an assault weapon since 1987. If you own one in California, it must be registered. Each state has different laws.

The Taliban better be nice or Uncle Joe will get very angry and write a letter.

Forum List

Back