Biden warns conservatives in speech to gun control fans ‘they need F-15s, they don’t need a rifle’

Ask Joe, who four times now has threatened to use the military against his political opponents.
Fake news.
What your President has said is that if you think you can rise up against your own country with your piddly-assed, little hoarded, personal arsenals you will be put down quickly like rabid dogs.
As it should be.

whataboutism is not a good defense.

Only libtards use that word.

That's why people call them tards. Because they are.

Sorry but anyone who votes left in today,s world is a complete fucking idiot.

Sorry if that applies to you. If it does, you own it.

What we need is a massive round up of subversive MAGAt vermin.
We need to root this poison weed out of our society and out of our politics.
Line these MAGAts up next to earthen pits and machine-gun the vermin into them. Then we cover the corpses with bulldozers and forget about them.
Problem solved.

Thanks for displaying what an authoritarian piece of shit you are. 🤡

The strict gun control though was prior to Hitler's ascent to power. Hitler actually relaxed some of the strictest terms of that gun control. But certainly that earlier history resulted in there not being a lot of guns with the Jewish people when Hitler turned his sites on them.
The Weimar Republic enacted those laws in an attempt to prevent the Nazi takeover.

Then the Nazi regime REALLY enforced the weapons confiscating laws.

"The Nazi Seizure of Power" by William Sheridan Allen is an excellent, very thoroughly researched book on the subject.

It is required reading for anyone curious as to the next moves by our fascist leaning government.

The Weimar Republic enacted those laws in an attempt to prevent the Nazi takeover.

Then the Nazi regime REALLY enforced the weapons confiscating laws.

"The Nazi Seizure of Power" by William Sheridan Allen is an excellent, very thoroughly researched book on the subject.

It is required reading for anyone curious as to the next moves by our fascist leaning government.
Ha ha - good luck with that.

They cant even stop the murders in Chicago, which has one of the toughest gun laws in the country.

Here in LA they have a grand total of about 80 concealed carry permits in a city of 10 million, but anyone can buy a weapon on the street corner for 100 bucks, no questions asked.

Homeless people run around bragging to others about the size of their pea shooters and showing them off.

FedGov has as much chance of stopping that as they do of stopping lies by libtards.

What we need is a massive round up of subversive MAGAt vermin.
We need to root this poison weed out of our society and out of our politics.
Line these MAGAts up next to earthen pits and machine-gun the vermin into them. Then we cover the corpses with bulldozers and forget about them.
Problem solved.
Hitler would be so proud of you. I am glad we have a Constitution that doesn’t allow closed minded bigoted, disgusting people such as yourself anywhere near power. I don’t agree with Trump or many of his supporters but I am glad I live in a great country that allows freedom and the right to express themselves without fear of an oppressive government.

Hitler would be so proud of you. I am glad we have a Constitution that doesn’t allow closed minded bigoted, disgusting people such as yourself anywhere near power. I don’t agree with Trump or many of his supporters but I am glad I live in a great country that allows freedom and the right to express themselves without fear of an oppressive government.
You don't understand. If convicted felon Trump gets back in power an oppressive government without a free press or even the freedom to dissent is EXACTLY what you are going to have.

Fake news.
What your President has said is that if you think you can rise up against your own country with your piddly-assed, little hoarded, personal arsenals you will be put down quickly like rabid dogs.
As it should be.

Tell the victors they needed F-15’s.

1719507967627.jpeg

1719508051897.jpeg

You don't understand. If convicted felon Trump gets back in power an oppressive government without a free press or even the freedom to dissent is EXACTLY what you are going to have.
You want to kill dissidents, that is an oppressive government, you want to silence supporters of an opposition party, that is oppressive government, it would control free press, that is oppressive government. You are wanting to do EXACTLY what you fear.

I also do not believe which ever side wins your scenario. Our Constitution is much more powerful than to allow what you want to do and what your claim your opposition wants to do.

You want to kill dissidents, that is an oppressive government, you want to silence supporters of an opposition party, that is oppressive government, it would control free press, that is oppressive government. You are wanting to do EXACTLY what you fear.

I also do not believe which ever side wins your scenario. Our Constitution is much more powerful than to allow what you want to do and what your claim your opposition wants to do.
Actually I would rather send MAGAts to re-education camps for deprogramming but if that fails then yeah....that kind of ignorance and voluntary stupidity needs to be weeded out of the gene pool.
It's for the preservation of our republic.

Actually I would rather send MAGAts to re-education camps for deprogramming but if that fails then yeah....that kind of ignorance and voluntary stupidity needs to be weeded out of the gene pool.
It's for the preservation of our republic.
So you favor an oppressive government much like Hitler.?

Yes, no mention of laws you stupid twat. Clocks built at that time had the term well regulated engraved on them.

The CIVILIANS had cannons. In fact before there was ever a US artillery unit there was the CIVILIAN Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Boston.

Your 2nd history lesson of the day you ignoramous.
He’s had that lesson a hundred times before. He will continue to ignore it. He’s not even willfully ignorant, he is an ideologue who is both offensive and psychotic.

That is the myth of the American Revolution

Brave Minutemen grabbing their trusty muskets to fight off the British and win our Freedom

The reality was that the local militias were ineffective against well trained British troops
It was not until George Washington formed the Continental Army that we could effectively counter the British.
Even then, they mostly fought on the defensive.

It was not until the French joined the war and provided well trained troops and more importantly, their Navy, that we were able to defeat the British and gain our independence.

Yet another history lesson for you
Militias were not effective in stand up battles against regular troops. But militia units like the over mountain boys and Francis Marion’s unit defeated numerically superior British troops time after time by the proper use of tactics suited to their lighter armament and woodsmen skills.

Forum List

Back