Biden warns conservatives in speech to gun control fans ‘they need F-15s, they don’t need a rifle’

It's none of your fucking business, you weak and pathetic little authoritarian. It's why you lick the boots of the 'gubmint', it makes you feel like you have power when in fact, you have none. 🤡
What we need is a massive round up of subversive MAGAt vermin.
We need to root this poison weed out of our society and out of our politics.
Line these MAGAts up next to earthen pits and machine-gun the vermin into them. Then we cover the corpses with bulldozers and forget about them.
Problem solved.

What we need is a massive round up of subversive MAGAt vermin.
We need to root this poison weed out of our society and out of our politics.
Line these MAGAts up next to earthen pits and machine-gun the vermin into them. Then we cover the corpses with bulldozers and forget about them.
Problem solved.

Gee, how Nazi of you

Nobody said guns in a few hands would overthrow the NAZI regime.

But it sure would have made things difficult.

Just ask the French underground.
The French underground didn't really fight their war with guns either which was smart as they would have been seriously outgunned. They fought it with sabotage, dynamite, slashing tires and setting fires to ammo dumps. It had little serious effect other than just being an annoyance until the Normandy invasion when they were very helpful to the Allies in blowing bridges, derailing trains and such.

Biden is right in one way. Citizens going up against the U.S. military, regardless of weapon stockpiles, would be hugely outgunned by tanks, artillery, drones, attack helicopters and F-15s. The most sinister concept though is his repeated fixation on turning our military might onto U.S. citizens. And how little those on the left find that concerning.

In years past no other President would have kept repeating that scenario but even if he had, I wouldn't have been concerned as I am pretty sure our military would not obey a madman's order to turn their power onto U.S. citizens. But now with all the DEI, wokeness, and expulsion of any old style patriots, I don't know. But I do know that if the left is successful in their goal of totalitarian government in the U.S., we certainly could not then rule that out just based on the history of every other government that has gone totalitarian.

Last edited:
Those “small scale” battles won the Southern theater.

Battle at Cowpens was a brilliant tactical use of his men by Washington. Without those militias the battle would have been lost.

The American government did not run munitions factories. The Continental Army relied on captured, bought by foreign governments, and personnel weapons.

Much like what will occur during Civil War II.

Your 8th history lesson is complete.

The Battle of Cowpens was in South Carolina. Washington only appointed the commanders of the Continentals. He had nothing to do with the battle. Slightly inaccurate on your part.

There won't be a military to fight against when shit hits the fan. It's going be neighbor vs neighbor in the cities. Good luck without a gun.

Forgive me but as a historian it bothers me to not put history into its full context. I'm not that crazy about Politifact because of their strong leftist bias but in this case they got it right:

". . .On Nov. 11, 1938, the Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons was issued. Under it, Jews living under the Third Reich were forbidden to own or possess any form of weapons, including truncheons, knives, firearms and ammunition.

But the Nazis had already been raiding Jewish homes by then, and the Anti-Defamation League, an organization founded to fight anti-Semitism, explained in 2013 that "the small number of personal firearms in the hands of the small number of Germany’s Jews (about 214,000) remaining in Germany in 1938 could in no way have stopped the totalitarian power of the Nazi German state. . ."
This is a far more comprehensive review of the history of Nazi gun control. Politifact cherry picked the real data quite heavily to arrive at their conclusion.

This is a far more comprehensive review of the history of Nazi gun control. Politifact cherry picked the real data quite heavily to arrive at their conclusion.

The strict gun control though was prior to Hitler's ascent to power. Hitler actually relaxed some of the strictest terms of that gun control. But certainly that earlier history resulted in there not being a lot of guns with the Jewish people when Hitler turned his sites on them.

Forum List

Back