Biden warns conservatives in speech to gun control fans ‘they need F-15s, they don’t need a rifle’

Those “small scale” battles won the Southern theater.

Battle at Cowpens was a brilliant tactical use of his men by Washington. Without those militias the battle would have been lost.

The American government did not run munitions factories. The Continental Army relied on captured, bought by foreign governments, and personnel weapons.

Much like what will occur during Civil War II.

Your 8th history lesson is complete.
The militia skirmishes in the Southern Theater were inconsequential until the Battle of Yorktown caused the British to surrender.
Yorktown was won because of French involvement not militias.

Cowpeas was the best use of militia forces. Even then, they fired three volleys and ran.

You have been schooled again

Not by all of the people that have been arrested, some were arrested that didn't even go into the building. If they did vandalism then they should be prosecuted, if you were just ushered into the building and did nothing but walk around, there should be no charges. And let's look at other cases where vandalism happened in DC to government buildings, what were the charges and sentences, 1/6 people should be no different.
I don’t remember saying vandals should be
More peaceful than the dozens of riots conducted by Democrats.
whataboutism is not a good defense.

That's not what guerilla forces do you dumbass.
Still waiting for you to show how those guerrillas won the war and made Britain leave

Your claim

“The colonials did fine with the guerilla warfare they were waging. They lost when they banded together to fight a conventional battle.”

What is taking you so long?
Prove your claim Skippy

Last edited:
I wouldn’t abolish guns
Just be more selective as to who can get handguns and AR15s while I ban high capacity magazines
Of course. The loyal Party members can have guns, but no one else.

Just. Like. The. Nazis!

He was speaking to a group of people who want to grab those guns.

What are they afraid of?
What’s their motive?

We know.
Just like one of Hitler’s first actions- ban Jews from having guns.
Forgive me but as a historian it bothers me to not put history into its full context. I'm not that crazy about Politifact because of their strong leftist bias but in this case they got it right:

". . .On Nov. 11, 1938, the Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons was issued. Under it, Jews living under the Third Reich were forbidden to own or possess any form of weapons, including truncheons, knives, firearms and ammunition.

But the Nazis had already been raiding Jewish homes by then, and the Anti-Defamation League, an organization founded to fight anti-Semitism, explained in 2013 that "the small number of personal firearms in the hands of the small number of Germany’s Jews (about 214,000) remaining in Germany in 1938 could in no way have stopped the totalitarian power of the Nazi German state. . ."

The militia skirmishes in the Southern Theater were inconsequential until the Battle of Yorktown caused the British to surrender.
Yorktown was won because of French involvement not militias.

Cowpeas was the best use of militia forces. Even then, they fired three volleys and ran.

You have been schooled again
Tell us, what was the decisive battle in Vietnam that won the war for the NVA?

What was the decisive battle in Afghanistan that won the war for the Taliban?

Militias are everything to winning wars in the past century. Even WW2 couldn’t have been won without militias.

Biden is just mocking those stockpiling weapons to fight the Evil Gubmint
Funny when Republicans like Palin use words like target, that is offensive and is dangerous rhetoric but when Biden uses it is fine because he is a Democrat, just like when he makes racist statements, it goes to the hypocrisy of the Democrats and Republicans are no better, just political partisan make excuses, like you do.

Funny when Republicans like Palin use words like target, that is offensive and is dangerous rhetoric but when Biden uses it is fine because he is a Democrat, just like when he makes racist statements, it goes to the hypocrisy of the Democrats and Republicans are no better, just political partisan make excuses, like you do.
It is REPUBLICANS threatening Second Amendment Solutions

I know

It kills tens of thousands of Americans a year
A piece of paper nor inanimate objects kills anything.

Go to gun free Mexico if you don’t like it here.

Smart gun laws? California has had a supermajority Democrat control for decades. Every ‘smart’ gun control law is on the books.

And California has one of the highest gun violence in the US.

Forgive me but as a historian it bothers me to not put history into its full context. I'm not that crazy about Politifact because of their strong leftist bias but in this case they got it right:

". . .On Nov. 11, 1938, the Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons was issued. Under it, Jews living under the Third Reich were forbidden to own or possess any form of weapons, including truncheons, knives, firearms and ammunition.

But the Nazis had already been raiding Jewish homes by then, and the Anti-Defamation League, an organization founded to fight anti-Semitism, explained in 2013 that "the small number of personal firearms in the hands of the small number of Germany’s Jews (about 214,000) remaining in Germany in 1938 could in no way have stopped the totalitarian power of the Nazi German state. . ."
Nobody said guns in a few hands would overthrow the NAZI regime.

But it sure would have made things difficult.

Just ask the French underground.

Forum List

Back