Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

Merry Christmas from the Fuckwit who has killed over 400,000 Americans so far.

No. The establishment likes to claim vitamins do nothing and cite studies proving it. However the studies are invalid because they purposely use insignificant doses.

Dr Cathcart and others healed thousands of ill patients with many different ailments using high dose vitamin C, often intravenously, along with other supplements. Up to 100mg of C a day, in divided doses.

If you don’t know the system is about money, you don’t know much.
Sure. Because none of these alternative medicine gurus make any money off of their pitches. Sure.

If it sounds to good to be true…

Sure. Because none of these alternative medicine gurus make any money off of their pitches. Sure.

If it sounds to good to be true…
Oh brother. You criticize alternative medicine for being greedy, but fail to consider the much greater greed in traditional medicine.

You are terribly uninformed.

If you’d like me to educate you, I’m here.

Oh brother. You criticize alternative medicine for being greedy, but fail to consider the much greater greed in traditional medicine.

In the face of evidence that contradicts your nonsense, you revert to talking about a stranger on the internet. Because what else ya got? Nothin'

I’m in traditional medicine. I get paid the same regardless of what treatment I offer. I prescribe some expensive drugs. I prescribe many cheap drugs.

I use what works.

I think you’re the one that’s uninformed.

I’m in traditional medicine. I get paid the same regardless of what treatment I offer. I prescribe some expensive drugs. I prescribe many cheap drugs.

I use what works.

I think you’re the one that’s uninformed.
Well that explains your uninformed opinion.

OK so what's your excuse if a dem wins an election? I guess you'll have to come up with another excuse.

You're the type of guy who says there is cheating in an election where a repub wins a senate seat but loses the presidential vote. If it's so easy to cheat as you claim, why not cheat and win the senate seat as well? Or were the dems too lazy to go that extra mile?
I'm the type of guy who sees a Presidential race where the incumbent gets more votes than in his first winning race yet loses to the dumbest man to sit in the Senate for much of the last forty years who is now obviously in serious mental decline...after spending most of the campaign hiding in his basement and avoiding speaking in open venues like the plague...and asks myself how did Joe Biden get more votes than any candidate in the history of American elections? I'm not a conspiracy fan but I've got to tell you that something about the above NEVER made a bit of sense to me!

I'd like to believe in our elections. I'd like to trust the vote totals. I'd like to go back to voting at polling places with a valid ID. I would suggest that if people need to vote remotely because of health issues that it be done PRIOR to election day so that we don't have hundreds of thousands of ballots appearing days after the election took place! We need election reform to make it impossible to cheat...not reforms to make it easier. If we don't then we're going to have conflicts like Jan. 6th again and again. I don't want that...do you?

You stick with traditional medicine. They know best.
Proof is in the pudding. Longevity is extended by proven interventions. Chemotherapy. Heart bypass surgery. Antibiotics. Vaccinations.

You don’t treat AIDS with vitamins.

I have no idea why you ask this question given I’ve never suggested any such thing.

You must be trying to reply to someone else. Good luck.
Because in your mind as a medical professional you believe you are the end all and be all when it comes to COVID19. At least that is how I perceive it. I would argue that being one of the first to get it and then donating platelets for a year. Watching my family get it. Working through the vaccines I know a lot too. Due to firsthand experience.

I'm the type of guy who sees a Presidential race where the incumbent gets more votes than in his first winning race yet loses to the dumbest man to sit in the Senate for much of the last forty years who is now obviously in serious mental decline...after spending most of the campaign hiding in his basement and avoiding speaking in open venues like the plague...and asks myself how did Joe Biden get more votes than any candidate in the history of American elections? I'm not a conspiracy fan but I've got to tell you that something about the above NEVER made a bit of sense to me!

I'd like to believe in our elections. I'd like to trust the vote totals. I'd like to go back to voting at polling places with a valid ID. I would suggest that if people need to vote remotely because of health issues that it be done PRIOR to election day so that we don't have hundreds of thousands of ballots appearing days after the election took place! We need election reform to make it impossible to cheat...not reforms to make it easier. If we don't then we're going to have conflicts like Jan. 6th again and again. I don't want that...do you?
Trump had a 29% approval rating in January 2021. In August 2020, Trump had an approval rating of 38%. How do you expect trump to win an election with those numbers? If Biden ran with a 38% approval rating, I'd expect him to lose as well unless it was against someone with a lower approval rating.

And you are a conspiracy fan. Either that, or you cant wrap your fucking head around just how unpopular trump is. But you're the type of guy who drives through their neighborhood filled with other trumpanzees and see all the trump signs and think to themselves that there is no way trump can lose. That's how fucking stupid you are.

Nobody is cheating. Texas had 38 cases of voter fraud out of 9 million votes cast in the 2020 election. Whenever you say there is cheating going on, all you become is the mouthpiece for foreign adversaries attempting to subvert democracy. In other words, you are a lying traitor.

Proof is in the pudding. Longevity is extended by proven interventions. Chemotherapy. Heart bypass surgery. Antibiotics. Vaccinations.

You don’t treat AIDS with vitamins.
No but diet and exercise can lessen or even eliminate diabetes. You and your ilk just want to prescribe shit.

Trump had a 29% approval rating in January 2021. In August 2020, Trump had an approval rating of 38%. How do you expect trump to win an election with those numbers? If Biden ran with a 38% approval rating, I'd expect him to lose as well unless it was against someone with a lower approval rating.

And you are a conspiracy fan. Either that, or you cant wrap your fucking head around just how unpopular trump is. But you're the type of guy who drives through their neighborhood filled with other trumpanzees and see all the trump signs and think to themselves that there is no way trump can lose. That's how fucking stupid you are.

Nobody is cheating. Texas had 38 cases of voter fraud out of 9 million votes cast in the 2020 election. Whenever you say there is cheating going on, all you become is the mouthpiece for foreign adversaries attempting to subvert democracy. In other words, you are a lying traitor.
29% bullshit…..you lie

Forum List

Back