Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

The experimental gene therapy is a cash cow for BIG PHARMA……AND THEY ARE IMMUNE FROM LAWSUITS.

You have to be really really stupid to not be able to connect the dots as to why the government and big pharma and the corporate media are all in collusion to but as many shots in as many arms ON THE TAXPAYER DOLLAR….WITH NO R&D COSTS AND NO WORRY OF LAWSUITS FROM CONSUMERS.

How do some of you figure out how to breed?

Can you explain why absolutely nobody gives a darn where the virus started?
That's usually the first thing they identify.
Now....anyone who tries to find the source becomes a White Supremacist.

What difference does it matter where it started? Are you wanting some pathetic revenge or go to war over it?
Why aren't you screaming about south Africa and omicron?

Nah. Its the same old hating China and communism.

Joe has told you fools to get vaccinated but you all know better than the experts.
Never fear. You can die with your freedom in tact knowing you didn't agree with the Democrat president. That's the way. Stand by your values and die how you choose.

Pfizer just paid TWICE the stock price to buy another drug company.

They are putting OUR TAXPAYER MONEY TO GOOD USE.

I wonder how many shares PELOSI bought before the acquisition.

There is money to be made by FLEECING THE TAXPAYERS.

Have you EVER heard of ANY illness where the government and doctors REFUSE to address any means of treatment other than a an experimental gene therapy with no understanding of side effects?

I agree that leftists not liberals want to exterminate me. Leftists like you are fascists. I have explained how and why already. Republicans don’t support BDS. Democrats do. I am an Independent. You are my enemy. You are the new Nazis. You want to exterminate me. Please try it. See how it goes.
You sound dumb as fuck calling a black man a Nazi and defending the swatstikas in your party. Your ancestors are turning in their graves.

Condemn your fellow conservative for wanting to murder liberals.
I am not a conservative and you admitted you’re a leftist. And as we know leftists want the Jews exterminated. You’re my enemy not Flash. Make no mistake about it. You are my enemy so don’t ping me on this board unless you want vitriol.

No doubt there has or will be some messing with the money to be made off of this pandemic. & info has become more than confusing. But will say it again, I will do what the Epidemiologist suggest. by getting the shots.

You sound dumb as fuck calling a black man a Nazi and defending the swatstikas in your party. Your ancestors are turning in their graves.
You are a Nazi. Don’t care if you’re black. Skin color is irrelevant to me. I am an Independent. I do Not have a party. Get it through your sick racist ass skull.

So now we know that Fauci and People's Liberation Army have another, deadlier gain-of-function virus up their sleeve, while congress sits on its ass instead of arresting the little bastard and throwing him into Gitmo.

Forum List

Back