Biden will have his first Presser

Thanks... but that has nothing to do with what I wrote.

It has nothing to do with what you wrote that Chris Wallace loved pre-written talking points from the Inaguration, but hated pre-written talking points 60 days later during this Press Conference? It has nothing to do to point out that he says whatever Fox News pays him to say?

oh...okay.

It has nothing to do with what you wrote that Chris Wallace loved pre-written talking points from the Inaguration, but hated pre-written talking points 60 days later during this Press Conference? It doesn't help to point out that he says whatever Fox News pays him to say?

oh...okay.
Everyone expects a speech to be prewritten, stupid.

When you are holding a presser and your answers are prewritten that means so were the questions.

1616699435911.png

It has nothing to do with what you wrote that Chris Wallace loved pre-written talking points from the Inaguration, but hated pre-written talking points 60 days later during this Press Conference? It doesn't help to point out that he says whatever Fox News pays him to say?

oh...okay.

When you are holding a presser and your answers are prewritten that means so we’re the questions.
There were topics all over these very forums that the White House was going to pre-screen the questions and only allow "certain questions" to be asked. Of course they were pre-written...

What, Nostra, would you rather have no pre-screened question and have random people asking "How come you're the President if you lost the election" and spend an entire press conference talking about Mike Lindell and the Krakken?

Sorry, no, America doesn't care.

T

oh...okay.

When you are holding a presser and your answers are prewritten that means so we’re the questions.
There were topics all over these very forums that the White House was going to pre-screen the questions and only allow "certain questions" to be asked. Of course they were pre-written...
Then it wasn’t a press conference.

But thanks for confirming he is a vegetable

I guess Fox wouldn’t submit their question in advance.

Veggie Joe scared of a rookie WH correspondent

Did a Fox reporter ask a question? Who asked and what was the question if you know?.....let me guess, immigration?

I agree....it was theater to assuage all the "NO PRESS CONFERENCES IN: 50 DAYS" counter that Fox News was screaming about since day 1. But it still was an okay conversation to hear him talk about infrastructure and what needs to be done.

Speaking as a Democrat:p I'm proud of the way Biden was breathing before & after the script. That and he proved he can still read. My stepfather had dementia and could read as well. Just don't ask what they've read 5 minutes from now.

Difference between he and Xiden was my step-father could explain it and eloquently. He had a leg-up on Biden due a much greater intellect, and he's taking a pee on Xiden.

Last edited:

oh...okay.

What, Nostra, would you rather have no pre-screened question and have random people asking "How come you're the President if you lost the election" and spend an entire press conference talking about Mike Lindell and the Krakken?

Sorry, no, America doesn't care.

The Democrats need to answer for stealing the election but the Libtard MSM doesn't have the courage nor the inclination to challenge the Democrat filth on it.

That is one of the main reasons we have lost our Democracy. The Democrats stole it and the Libtards in the press don't care.

I am surprised to find that Biden is just as big a liar as Hillary. His problem is that he's not nearly as good at it as she is. This guy already surpassed Obama for the title of worst President ever. And the saddest part is his on deck batter is probable even worse.

Forum List

Back