Biden will have his first Presser

This is going to be fun. So Biden read from notes written for him instead of using a teleprompter. Half way through he asks for questions in fear.

First reporter question is a friendly and goes after Republicans. Biden's initial response was "Why I'm good look, when a......major pause. When I took office" reading from his notes. I won't write the rest, OMG. I cannot believe he's reading from his notes to answer the question, and when he doesn't he doesn't make any sense. "guns, COVID, economy, racism, health insurance". He says nothing.

Second question: Same as first reporter and same type of question. Biden says he plans on accomplishments but it's up to the American people to decide. Then he fumbles & mumbles.

Third question, new report: We told you Xiden's people were only calling on reporters according to script and there's your proof. Biden call a reporter from his list, though it's a tuff question on immigration while Biden reads the notes written for him. Biden says he's flattered immigrants are coming here because Biden is a good guy. Then he goes onto lie about his and the Trump admins. I'll skip to next question, why entertain his BS?

Fourth question: Same reporter and she asked the same question & added to it. Then Biden blames Mexico, which like his Trump pitch before is BS. He goes onto explain he's only going to help the children. How you like that, must be a bitch to be the elderly or disabled, but as long as Biden helps the children in a pitch apparently things are cool. Then Biden lies about phone numbers, or more realistically he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fifth question: Xiden calls on a new reporter from his list and says "same name". That's rich because she's Asian, the last one was probably Mexican. The reporter asks about changing filibuster.

Sixth question: Xiden calls on a new reporter from his list. Another friendly talking about a kid on the border with a phone number, YET she says her mother SENT him to the USA because Biden friendly. But still a tuff question for Biden and know what he did? He spaced out with his dementia because of the pressure. Then of course Biden dodged the question & left context, giving his pitch how much he cares while he lies about Trump. Remember Biden saying he doesn't want to talk about Trump? Then he says he's trying to figure out why they're leaving in the first place. No shit Biden, you really don't fucking know? Then he says it's "because of Earthquakes".

Seventh question: Same reporter asks if kids all stay. BRAVO Biden, he said in the above example the kid flown home to his mom. EXCELLENT, first thing in months I agree with.

8th question: Same reporter asks if Biden accepts the images of what's occurring on HIS ADMINSTRATION's watch. Apparently she's not that friendly. Biden did the "come on" pitch and explained how much he cares & is looking for more facilities.

9th question: Biden calls on a new reporter from his list. Dude asks if all troops will leave Afgan in May as Biden said. Biden reading from his notes of course. Biden says he won't meet his campaign promise.

10th question: Biden calls on a new reporter from his list. Lady asks about access to immigration facilities, the toughest question so far. Biden says he'll be transparent when they've met their goals, no shit. In other terms, NO! Then he blames Trump & Mexico.

I'm done watching this spectacle They scripted all of it, Biden reads from his notes to answer and still doesn't say anything.

China is investing 3x more in Infrastructure than the U.S. is.

C'mon Joe, time to get on board and build - build - build!

Overall, for what it's worth and whether you agree with him or not,
he seems to have come prepared . ( of course he literally was prepared for most of the questions and the press was hand-picked... )

Well, I believe that you believe that.
You don't know what to believe - that's why you need to watch Newsmax. :biggrin:
Out of curiosity: Do you watch NewsMax because it covers the stories you want covered in the way you want them covered, or do you watch it because you believe it gives you the whole story without embellishment, representing both sides of a story accurately and fully?
Do you watch CNN while jerkin' off or afterwards?
Didn't like that question, huh? Okay.

Overall, for what it's worth and whether you agree with him or not,
he seems to have come prepared . ( of course he literally was prepared for most of the questions and the press was hand-picked... )

Are your expectations lowered because it is Joe?

What did you learn from the presser?

1616696831846.png

1616696861755.png

1616696876503.png

1616696933751.png

Yep, we elected this guy

As expected....appears the questions were prepared..and softballs...how many times did he get asked if he was going to run for re-election? Then he just lied....the vast majority are being sent back? A lie....only about 15 percent are according to the numbers. Then he just went on and on about Trump....

As expected....

Forum List

Back