Biden will have his first Presser

Thanks... but that has nothing to do with what I wrote.

It has nothing to do with what you wrote that Chris Wallace loved pre-written talking points from the Inaguration, but hated pre-written talking points 60 days later during this Press Conference? It doesn't help to point out that he says whatever Fox News pays him to say?

oh...okay.
Everyone expects a speech to be prewritten, stupid.

When you are holding a presser and your answers are prewritten that means so we’re the questions.
There were topics all over these very forums that the White House was going to pre-screen the questions and only allow "certain questions" to be asked. Of course they were pre-written...

What, Nostra, would you rather have no pre-screened question and have random people asking "How come you're the President if you lost the election" and spend an entire press conference talking about Mike Lindell and the Krakken?

Sorry, no, America doesn't care.
Sorry, no... your post here is equally nonsensical as was Biden's responses.
Are you drunk?

Biden on immigrant surge on border

1) When campaigning he literally said "I encourage them to surge the border.
2) When asked about the surge and the crises... "Trumps fault"
3) Then moments later he says "they came to the border because they think I am a nice guy"...
4) The conditions must be super desperate and terrible for a mother to send her child cross country alone to come here.
5) When asked, what should be done about these children - "well if we know who the mother is, we will fly them back" - literally minutes after he went on about how terrible the conditions are where the child came from".

And the press let that go.

Well, I believe that you believe that.
You don't know what to believe - that's why you need to watch Newsmax. :biggrin:
Out of curiosity: Do you watch NewsMax because it covers the stories you want covered in the way you want them covered, or do you watch it because you believe it gives you the whole story without embellishment, representing both sides of a story accurately and fully?
Do you watch CNN while jerkin' off or afterwards?
Didn't like that question, huh? Okay.
NewsMax is pretty accurate. CNN is vile propaganda. And Democrats suck .

Biden on immigrant surge on border

1) When campaigning he literally said "I encourage them to surge the border.
2) When asked about the surge and the crises... "Trumps fault"
3) Then moments later he says "they came to the border because they think I am a nice guy"...
4) The conditions must be super desperate and terrible for a mother to send her child cross country alone to come here.
5) When asked, what should be done about these children - "well if we know who the mother is, we will fly them back" - literally minutes after he went on about how terrible the conditions are where the child came from".

And the press let that go.
What Press?

It is all so embarrassing.
And, once again a testament to the saying "you get what you deserve". And America got the President she deserves.
Only a country so divided could elect the past two Presidents.
I simply cannot believe we have a President who needed to rely on pre-written answers that he read from. Stunning.
And when he didn't have those pre-written answers... he was all over the place.

And the tell-tale sign it really was this bad... 12 pages into this and none of our prolific Biden defenders have said a peek.
No rightwinger.... no Mac1958...

He lied several times and the MSM never called him on it.

When the story is written about the fall of the once great US there will be many villains.

And, once again a testament to the saying "you get what you deserve". And America got the President she deserves.
I simply cannot believe we have a President who needed to rely on pre-written answers that he read from. Stunning.

And the tell-tale sign it really was this bad... 12 pages into this and none of our prolific Biden defenders have said a peek.
It was a good presser and a very welcome conversation with our President, who showed, clearly, that he is not senile in the least. Honest answers to some challenging questions about the border policies.

Am I going to waste my time trying to defend him to you folks, the typical Dem haters here who can't see reality, even when it bites you in the ass? Not that most of you even watched it. You are folks who take Putin and Xi's side against us and crow their poison that Biden is weak, all because Biden is a Dem and he beat your asshole hero. You must be joking thinking anyone would waste their time trying to be reasonable with you. Roll around in your political mud; the propaganda has caught you ignorant assholes dead center.

the REAL president speaks later tonight!

ExXXEIIWEAUPnBv

/thread

It was a good presser and a very welcome conversation with our President, who showed, clearly, that he is not senile in the least. Honest answers to some challenging questions about the border policies.

Am I going to waste my time trying to defend him to you folks, the typical Dem haters here who can't see reality, even when it bites you in the ass? Not that most of you even watched it. You are folks who take Putin and Xi's side against us and crow their poison that Biden is weak, all because Biden is a Dem and he beat your asshole hero. You must be joking thinking anyone would waste their time trying to be reasonable with you. Roll around in your political mud; the propaganda has caught you ignorant assholes dead center.

I was just talking about you, just my last post. Wasn't you personally, you being your kind. Goes like this.

First you applied the victim role, such as the deep cognitive decline you'll never admit to. That's your subconscious only.

Second you tried to organize your feelings for an outcome you can stomach.

Third you apply twisted reasoning to support those feelings.

Fourth you tell us Biden did well.

End of the day you're easy to read lady. Only thing standing in the way of your criticism of Biden is he didn't juggle your cat for all to see. Wait, then you'd say he was talented. How about mishandle little girls? Nah that can't be it you voted for him. How about show his penis? Nah, an accident or Trump said grab a pussy.

Now we know you are a liar. Joe was a blabbering moron and if it weren’t for his earpiece and prerehearsed questions and answers he’d be left slobbering all over the microphone and shitting his diaper on stage.

Lady is PROG and part of being PROG is first they lie to themselves and then they lie to you. I can only think of one PROG that MIGHT approach some level of honesty on this board, though she's crickets when challenged on her belief system.

Why?
Honestly... why say what you did? It simply isn't true. And everyone knows it.
In my life, I have never seen a President, or any world leader, read from pre-written talking points to answer reporters questions. Not just glance at them for reference, but literally read the answers. And he did that for every single question that was about foreign politics. What does that tell you? Obviously he doesn't know the answers. So just how involved is he?

Example....
He went on for several minutes about how awful and desperate the conditions are for a mother to send her child across the desert to come to America. And then the reporter asked, well then what will you do with these children? His answer "If we find their mother, like the boy you are speaking about, we will put him on a plane and fly him back home"... the reporter says "I'm confused, you just said the conditions are desperate and you want to return them back?" - then he rambles on about his grandfather coming to America.

Last edited:
And another thing OldLady ... go ahead and find a single post I have ever made where I say Trump is a hero. Spoiler: You won't find it.
You will find, right here in this thread where I have said he was a terrible communicator. More interested in picking fights with reporters than answer questions. Albeit the press corp were disrespectful, always accusatory, and consistently interrupting him.
I have been critical of Trump numerous times. And yet, here you are, saying the complete opposite of reality defending Biden.

Out of curiosity: Do you watch NewsMax because it covers the stories you want covered in the way you want them covered, or do you watch it because you believe it gives you the whole story without embellishment, representing both sides of a story accurately and fully?
I watch it because I know it gives US the whole story without embellishment, representing all sides of a story, accurately and fully. And if you watched it, in time you would find the same thing, once you got mental cleared from the false narratives of the liberal media (such as the lies that Biden told in his press conference about immigration)

Nah you’re just a sore loser. That’s all this boils down to. Republicans are like kids who lost a soccer game at recess.
Who on earth would ever expect unscrupulous frauders to admit they committed unscrupulous fraud ? Not me. :doubt:

Forum List

Back