Biden Will Never Debate Trump

They can't chance putting Plugs out there with the Alpha. Worst case, he curls up in the fetal position and soils himself..... Best case, Sleepy curls up in the fetal position and doesn't soil himself.

He has nothing to gain, and everything to lose. His lemmings will vote for him regardless. They know hes a vegetable, but removing Trump is their only purpose

He'll never get a cognitive test either, he just got caught lying as what I think was his campaign manager is already backpeddling for him & doing damage control by stating Biden meant many tests of his cognitive abilities through interviews and speaches not Dr. tests=what liars!
I want to see full tests, health wise mental state etc before you make a mockery of our process and scam the masses.

Who cares what you want. Want in one hand, take a crap in the other and see which one fills up first. Stinks for you, doesn't it.

Thank you, you proved my point that leftist (I'm assuming you are) don't believe we have voter rights a fair process and legitimate choice.
You'd be the first to cry if one week in you find out he never intended to be president and his unqualified unelected VP steped in as he steped down and it was someone you hated and feared.

What a drama dreamer. Lay off the pipe, dude.

Is it not a possibility?

Is it not a possibility? It is a possibility we will be hit by an unforeseen near earth object from the Oort Cloud, as several large one have been discovered only on close approach, between earth and moon, but I am making no plans for that event. Your scenario is just as unlikely. Like I said, a drama dreamer. Go take a seat with Hashev, but mask, will you? The Red States are eat up with virus lately.

I kind of disagree. I believe at least one debate will happen. Biden is definitely using Hilary’s run out the clock strategy and is in hiding now. If things continue to get worse it may payoff, if not, Biden is going to regret not going out and throwing more punches.

Biden just has to project stability and an absence of trauma as Trump explodes and rants

Trump is vulnerable and Biden is timing his attacks.

Yep, timing his attacks.....once every three months.

He has nothing to gain, and everything to lose. His lemmings will vote for him regardless. They know hes a vegetable, but removing Trump is their only purpose

He'll never get a cognitive test either, he just got caught lying as what I think was his campaign manager is already backpeddling for him & doing damage control by stating Biden meant many tests of his cognitive abilities through interviews and speaches not Dr. tests=what liars!
I want to see full tests, health wise mental state etc before you make a mockery of our process and scam the masses.

Who cares what you want. Want in one hand, take a crap in the other and see which one fills up first. Stinks for you, doesn't it.

Thank you, you proved my point that leftist (I'm assuming you are) don't believe we have voter rights a fair process and legitimate choice.
You'd be the first to cry if one week in you find out he never intended to be president and his unqualified unelected VP steped in as he steped down and it was someone you hated and feared.

What a drama dreamer. Lay off the pipe, dude.

Thank you for admitting the liberal's use & reliance on drugs is an issue. Look at the Chaz/Chop crowd, tell me that guy dancing without his shirt and that guy in the banana suit weren't tripping.

Forum List

Back