Biden will unveil unconstitutional gun control EO's

I expect it to be totally Unconstitutional!
We have a very conservative SCOTUS. If it is unconstitutional it will never become law. No need for war when we have a Constitution.

You'd think, eh?
Why is it that so many conservatives hate democracy?

Dotard reminder: it's not a Democracy. It's a Republic, if we can keep it!
7th grade civics!
College civics:
‘America Is a Republic, Not a Democracy’ Is a Dangerous—And Wrong—Argument
Enabling sustained minority rule at the national level is not a feature of our constitutional design, but a perversion of it.
NOVEMBER 2, 2020
George Thomas
Professor of American political institutions at Claremont McKenna College

Your revisionist BLM historical link still does not change the fact that we are a Republic.
The article is written out of 'one man, one vote' goggles which is it's major flaw!

What a moronic thing to write: Biden to kick off "civil war".

Every state has some form of gun control. So, stop pissing in your pants, OP.
thats right...there is no room for sarcasm in your life....

We have a very conservative SCOTUS. If it is unconstitutional it will never become law. No need for war when we have a Constitution.

You'd think, eh?
View attachment 477384
1617835268756.png

Last edited:
Anyone know how gun sales are going today?

No figures handy, but they went back on a steep rise last November.
Well now that the word is out I'm sure there will be lines as long as a river tomorrow.
The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133 million firearms. Facts show owning more than 40 guns is actually fairly common in the United States.
False.

You'd think, eh?

7th grade civics!

Yup. We are definitely going to have to fight for it.
Do you have your local HVT list already, and have an intel package on all of them?

You'd think, eh?

7th grade civics!
College civics:
‘America Is a Republic, Not a Democracy’ Is a Dangerous—And Wrong—Argument
Enabling sustained minority rule at the national level is not a feature of our constitutional design, but a perversion of it.
NOVEMBER 2, 2020
George Thomas
Professor of American political institutions at Claremont McKenna College
Once again proving that college is a waste of money.

Well the government built wire fences around their buildings, maybe citizens should do the same around their houses as well.
Maybe we should just not let them out of the cage they built for themselves.

Who's Xiden gonna call for all these ghost?

I ain't afraid of no ghost

We can just ignore this unconstitutional horseshit.

If and when the Feds show up for the 4am wake up call for a neighbor, make sure you support your neighbor by dropping a few Fed from the rear. Enough of the G-men are put down, eventually they will quit. Then it will be open season.

View attachment 477374

You'd think, eh?
View attachment 477384
View attachment 477387
So is the opposite of democracy a monarchy, an oligarchy, or a tyranny? Those forms of minority rule are not appealing to me and generally temporary.

You'd think, eh?
View attachment 477384
View attachment 477387
So is the opposite of democracy a monarchy, an oligarchy, or a tyranny? Those forms of minority rule are not appealing to me and generally temporary.
I'm more of an anarchist, myself.

I leave other people alone unless they fuck with me.
When I see them mobbing up and going after others, (because they never start with someone like me; they need to go after the easy targets first to build their confidence), then I know they'll be coming for me sooner or later.
So at some point before that happens, a few of them get killed and their heads left on their front porches, and a few others get their houses burned down, often with them in there.

So yeah, go ahead and do whatever you want....... you got the talking part done. Go ahead and do something, see what happens.

Well now that the word is out I'm sure there will be lines as long as a river tomorrow.
The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133 million firearms. Facts show owning more than 40 guns is actually fairly common in the United States.

:auiqs.jpg:

No one really knows how many civilian gun owners there are, but what with the 8-year Obama Blowout Sale it's considered to be at least 120,000,000 and change.

Do the math.

Total firearms is of course a toss-up. 400,000,000 seems to be the current estimate.

What a ridiculous claim. There are at minimum, 95 million gun owners in the USA, and collectively there are well over 300 MILLION firearms in the country.

Those were the figures used in ... 1998. ;)

Forum List

Back