Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Who stopped counting?

No state you showed indicated they were done counting.

1644983536190.png

You don't trust the news from Reuters?
I trust Reuters to report what is reported to them.

At 3:15AM EST, Trump was winning.
At 3:30AM EST, Biden was winning.
I was watching all night.
It is not possible for any amount of people to pull that many ballots off of trucks in so many states within the same 15 minutes and run that many ballots through so many machines.

I trust Reuters to report what is reported to them.

At 3:15AM EST, Trump was winning.
At 3:30AM EST, Biden was winning.
I was watching all night.
It is not possible for any amount of people to pull that many ballots off of trucks in so many states within the same 15 minutes and run that many ballots through so many machines.
Great, then since you trust Reuters, you know that only one state stopped counting and that was because they completed counting.

Some irrationally confuse a loser's glitzy group therapy grievance jamborees with the somber demands of serious governance.

The latter attracts over seven million more votes as confirmed by counts, recounts, dozens of court challenges, and certification by all fifty states.

The former affords comparison to Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga concerts.
Can you clarify are Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga concerts held at the same time? :cool:

Can you clarify are Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga concerts held at the same time?
The cogent point is that the few thousands of fans that show business entertainers can attract at hoopla happenings is not comparable to millions of Americans casting ballots in a matter of self-governance.

Ariana Grande may have throngs of concertgoers in a frenzy, but that in no way suggest her fitness for public office.

LOL

You mean like I made you respond?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Despite your brain damage, you insinuated Trump was robbed of the election due to mail-in ballots.

A pity you utterly failed to prove that.
Show that post. Come on Fido, back up your bullshit. Ha ha ah ah ah. I did insinuate the optics are bad and that is just my opinion. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fatso? Stupid lapdog.

Show that post. Come on Fido, back up your bullshit. Ha ha ah ah ah. I did insinuate the optics are bad and that is just my opinion. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fatso? Stupid lapdog.

Moron, it was my post that you responded to. :eusa_doh:

Ha ahbahabha

Nope. I post randomly. I do not chase people and frequently I post in threads I start such as this one, you lapdog butt sniffer.

It's your logic, GayShortBus. Posting to people on a forum, according to you, is staking.

It's your logic, GayShortBus. Posting to people on a forum, according to you, is staking.
Posting to mostly me is stalking. And you admitted that in this case you are doing it because it’s “fun”. Why? You’re a loser with no friends, Fido.

Forum List

Back