Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Lol. I'm not "linking" anything.

I made a post about 174K voter registrations that were submitted in a two week period in July 2019 that could not be verified through either the GA DMV or the Social Security Administration. That comes from the HAVV database which is updated every week.

In response, I was told there was "no evidence of fraud".

Then I was called a liar and was accused of making it up.

So I posted the reporting to show I am not making anything up.

The information from True the Vote was given to GA authorities in November 2021. Raffensberger called it credible, and opened an investigation. The guy who claimed he was paid $10 for every ballot is a material witness, and reportedly is cooperating with the investigation.

The image of the man fanning out the ballots came from surveillance video at the Suwanee Public Library in Gwinnett County on October 12, 2020. The man is one of the 242 identified by True the Vote, but the video came from VoterGA, who got it through a FOIA request.

True the Vote began this project right after the election, but they kept quiet about it. There is a lot more that has not been made public. Catherine Englebrecht said she wanted to give authorities the chance to investigate first, and made some pretty strong hints that if they tried to sweep it under the rug she would release everything.

For now, it's in the hands of the GBI.

End of story.

Every claim of fraud is rejected by the left as isolated case that could not change outcome of the election, and I think they're right.

Those single cases ARE meaningless. But we are not talking of isolated cases here. We are talking about left using mail in ballots in such numbers that could, and I believe DID change outcome of elections.

Why do I believe that?

The simultaneous count stop in multiple battleground states on election night with simultaneous resumption in the middle of the night, and every single one resulted in Biden getting just enough of votes to take the state. Nothing can convince me that is just coincidence of happening only in cities where Democrats hold power, and only in states that Biden needed to win. Sure, coincidences are possible. I just don't trust in coincidences.

It reminds me of Hillary winning against Sanders by 6 for 6 coin tosses.

Lol. I'm not "linking" anything. And this thread is about absentee voting in the 2020 election, so my post is on topic. If you don't like to see members posting about the election, you should go read a different thread.

I made a post about 174K voter registrations that were submitted in a two week period in July 2019 that could not be verified through either the GA DMV or the Social Security Administration. That comes from the HAVV database which is updated every week.

In response, I was told there was "no evidence of fraud".

So I posted about apparent ballot harvesting in GA.

Then I was called a liar and was accused of making it up.

So I posted the reporting to show I am not making anything up.

The information from True the Vote was given to GA authorities in November 2021. Raffensberger called it credible, and opened an investigation. The guy who claimed he was paid $10 for every ballot is a material witness, and reportedly is cooperating with the investigation.

The image of the man fanning out the ballots came from surveillance video at the Suwanee Public Library in Gwinnett County on October 12, 2020. The man is one of the 242 identified by True the Vote, but the video came from VoterGA, who got it through a FOIA request.

True the Vote began this project right after the election, but they kept quiet about it. There is a lot more that has not been made public. Catherine Englebrecht said she wanted to give authorities the chance to investigate first, and made some pretty strong hints that if they tried to sweep it under the rug she would release everything.

For now, it's in the hands of the GBI.

End of story.
True the Vote has no cred.

It's not that I care, GayShortBus. It's that the shit you post is funny as hell. So goading you to contribute more and more is for my entertainment.
Ha ha ha made you admit you troll. Poke successful. You will always be my little lapdog. Again, my OP was factual. You lose again Fido. As you did in life.

Cons don't do factchecking. They search for sources which tell them the election was stolen and they accept it as fact because it's what they already believe. Who needs to fact check delusions?
My Op never said it was stolen. Another lie, Fido. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fat fuck?

Every claim of fraud is rejected by the left as isolated case that could not change outcome of the election, and I think they're right.

Those single cases ARE meaningless. But we are not talking of isolated cases here. We are talking about left using mail in ballots in such numbers that could, and I believe DID change outcome of elections.

Why do I believe that?

The simultaneous count stop in multiple battleground states on election night with simultaneous resumption in the middle of the night, and every single one resulted in Biden getting just enough of votes to take the state. Nothing can convince me that is just coincidence of happening only in cities where Democrats hold power, and only in states that Biden needed to win. Sure, coincidences are possible. I just don't trust in coincidences.

It reminds me of Hillary winning against Sanders by 6 for 6 coin tosses.
There was no simultaneous stoppage that night. Which means you believe the election was stolen, not because it was, but because you fell hook, line & sinker for the Big Lie.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

My Op never said it was stolen. Another lie, Fido. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fat fuck?
You insinuated that later in this thread, GayShortBus. Seriously, how do you expect others to know what you're talking about when you yourself don't know what you're talking about?

There was no simultaneous stoppage that night. Which means you believe the election was stolen, not because it was, but because you fell hook, line & sinker for the Big Lie.

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )
The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
There was no simultaneous stoppage that night

There was but you weren't awake to see it.

These are your links you fucking idiot;
Sheesh, don't get your panties in a bunch. I took your statement to mean I was taking two separate investigations and treating them as one. You said I was "linking investigations".

Yes, I posted the links to the reports on the ballot harvesting- to show I was not making it up as Care4all said.

You have no possible way of knowing this. (Unless maybe you were part of the ballot harvesting, and actually got paid a different amount?)

The $10 figure was the number the individual (who said he was part of the harvesting) claimed he was paid- $45,000 for 4,500 ballots.
Yes you do.

This happened in Texas. How many individuals like this are paid across the country?

You insinuated that later in this thread, GayShortBus. Seriously, how do you expect others to know what you're talking about when you yourself don't know what you're talking about?
Ha made you respond again. This is fantastic. I said the optics were bad and then I just poked fun at you and your boyfriend BWK. Too easy, Fido.

Yes you do.

This happened in Texas. How many individuals like this are paid across the country?

Care4all said they were not paid $10 per ballot, not me.

I was saying he has no way of knowing, (unless he was part of it and was paid a different amount)

None of this is new. Back in 2004, ACORN was busted in the King County Library, registering voters out of the phone book. That election was stolen from Dino Rossi by dems who kept counting and finding more ballots until they were over the top. More than 500 voters in King County had the courthouse as their home address. That was ACORN cruising Pioneer Square and registering homeless people. $5 and a pork chop sandwich, they used to say...

Ha made you respond again. This is fantastic. I said the optics were bad and then I just poked fun at you and your boyfriend BWK. Too easy, Fido.

LOL

You mean like I made you respond?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Despite your brain damage, you insinuated Trump was robbed of the election due to mail-in ballots.

A pity you utterly failed to prove that.

Forum List

Back