Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

I made it up? Really? Why would election clerks take pictures of the ballots before they drop them?

View attachment 604099

"The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.

The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid $45,000 to harvest 4,500 ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.

The group does not allege that the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. However even lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law. If more than 200 people had received similar sums for drop-box stuffing of ballots, the group estimates that there could have been close to a million illegal votes during the closely fought elections."

and here:

You are linking investigations, of which nothing has been proven. And we are talking about an election that is 15 months old. Dude, get a hold of yourself.

Absentee ballots that required tangible reasoning as to why you have to vote that way. They exploded in 2020. In my opinion the optics are bad and I admitted that I cannot prove it, Fido. Why do I have to keep repeating myself? Is your idiot OCD out of control again, lapdog?
How many times do I need to tell you people. Just use common sense logic. Take a second and imagine what 1688 poll closings would do to people living in minority areas? It would take their ability to vote away. That's why Trump won when he did. People woke up and used mail-in, and absentee in 2020. And, on top of that, Clinton still got 3 million more votes than Trump in 2016. The logic is abundantly clear.

Now, take everyone of those articles and see if you can debunk them. Do it yourself....find out if they are true. Research them yourself.

Then come back to us, after you've fact checked them.... You might have 1 or 2, if even that.

You are linking investigations, of which nothing has been proven. And we are talking about an election that is 15 months old. Dude, get a hold of yourself.
Dickhead, learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. I am tired of your bullshit of posting the same boring crap over and over again. You suffer from TDS, we get it.

Trump ran a horrible campaign of nothingness....and his lies got him nowhere with new voters....he lost big time.

On the left are photos of Trump rallies. On the right are photos of Biden rallies.

1604188826327.jpg
1602446983909.jpg

1604190230322.png
1583026347417.jpg

1604188454216.jpg
1592694204059.jpg

How many times do I need to tell you people. Just use common sense logic. Take a second and imagine what 1688 poll closings would do to people living in minority areas? It would take their ability to vote away. That's why Trump won when he did. People woke up and used mail-in, and absentee in 2020. And, on top of that, Clinton still got 3 million more votes than Trump in 2016. The logic is abundantly clear.
Dickhead. Post 1688 one more time. No one cares.
People who didn’t cower and voted in person, voted overwhelmingly for Trump. You obviously voted by mail.

I wish you had the ability to manufacture a credible argument, but you never do. Feel free to leave anytime.
Dickhead. An opinion doesn’t need to be proven hence it’s an opinion. We speak English in America not Portuguese.

Dickhead, learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. I am tired of your bullshit of posting the same boring crap over and over again. You suffer from TDS, we get it.
The poster to who I am addressing, has identified his claims to be those of fraud, not opinion. Pay attention idiot.

And his pets…maybe he can post 1688 one more time and really drive home his argument that no one is paying attention too…
It doesn't matter to me whether you pay attention to it or not. The good part about my argument is, who's going to debunk it? No one. That's the beauty of having a strong argument, against your non-existing one. Sucks to be you.

It doesn't matter to me whether you pay attention to it or not. The good part about my argument is, who's going to debunk it? No one. That's the beauty of having a strong argument, against your non-existing one. Sucks to be you.
You have no argument. No once closed anything. You need to open your closet and step out of it.

Now, take everyone of those articles and see if you can debunk them. Do it yourself....find out if they are true. Research them yourself.

Then come back to us, after you've fact checked them.... You might have 1 or 2, if even that.

Dozens of Ballots Go Missing in Contra Costa County So Americano is full of it. The link he posted allowed those folks to vote when they couldn't find the ballots. The system is set up where they couldn't vote twice. This was not voter fraud.

Leave my thread? How rich. Why don’t you post something original instead of posting “1688”
Nonstop like the stupid idiot that you are.
Your thread hasn't presented any arguments. Your thread is a question thread, and you have debated nothing, because there is nothing you want to read, other than what is convenient to read.

Your thread hasn't presented any arguments. Your thread is a question thread, and you have debated nothing, because there is nothing you want to read, other than what is convenient to read.
My thread is an opinion piece you dumbass. Fact is though that Trump crushed it via in person votes. Cowards voted mostly for Biden. Bet you voted by mail. Lol

Forum List

Back