Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Absentee ballots have been available for many, many years, GayShortBus. Never have they been accused of "bad optics."

This is all just a making of your own overactive imagination. Which is why you can't prove it.
Absentee ballots that required tangible reasoning as to why you have to vote that way. They exploded in 2020. In my opinion the optics are bad and I admitted that I cannot prove it, Fido. Why do I have to keep repeating myself? Is your idiot OCD out of control again, lapdog?

Good, now, about those "optics" that tell us absolutely nothing. :auiqs.jpg: I mean, everything with you is bull shit.
Bullshit is one word and again it’s my opinion. Only an asshole would dismiss an opinion. You’re case in point, little troll. You admitted you’re old. Why are you wasting time on this message board?

Absentee ballots that required tangible reasoning as to why you have to vote that way. They exploded in 2020. In my opinion the optics are bad and I admitted that I cannot prove it, Fido. Why do I have to keep repeating myself? Is your idiot OCD out of control again, lapdog?

Moron, I know this is a struggle for you to comprehend... but ... again... some states have their same laws apply towards mail-in ballots in 2020 as they did in many prior elections. And in all but one, Biden still won with a bigger support of the voters as Hillary did in 2016 and as Biden himself did in 2020.

Your point makes no sense because it's senseless.

Why is that pointing to fraud automatically makes you cultist?
Why would you think that? There is nothing "automatic" about it.

A cult abandons reason, and will mindlessly swallow self-serving lies, as well as parrot them, despite the reality that there are no actual legal challenges anywhere concerning them since they require credible evidence.

In what legal venue are such fact-based demands met, and advocates for the Cry Baby Loser pursuing legal recourse?

The fake insistence of a vast conspiracy to steal a self-proclaimed "Landslide!" appears only to fester in some propagandistic, hyper-partisan media outlets, not in any impartial courts of law.

The baseless, discredited pretexts fizzle where it counts - Trumpy lawyers bringing any real charges anywhere.

Last edited:
Moron, I know this is a struggle for you to comprehend... but ... again... some states have their same laws apply towards mail-in ballots in 2020 as they did in many prior elections. And in all but one, Biden still won with a bigger support of the voters as Hillary did in 2016 and as Biden himself did in 2020.

Your point makes no sense because it's senseless.
“Some states” yet many states changed the rules. Fido. The optics are bad in my opinion. Why do you fucking care?

Why would you think that? There is nothing "automatic" about it.

A cult abandons reason, and will mindlessly swallow self-serving lies, as well as parrot them, despite the reality that there are no actual legal challenges anywhere concerning them since they require credible evidence.

In what legal venue are such fact-based demands met, and advocates for the Cry Baby Loser pursuing legal recourse?

The fake insistence of a vast conspiracy to steal a self-proclaimed "Landslide!" appears only to fester in some propagandistic, hyper-partisan media outlets, not in any impartial courts of law.

The baseless, discredited pretexts fizzle where it counts - Trumpy lawyers bringing any real charges anywhere.
I think you went over his head. Lol!

“Some states” yet many states changed the rules. Fido. The optics are bad in my opinion. Why do you fucking care?

LOL

It's funny watching you cling to stupidity. Moron, those states showed an increase for Biden just as most other states. There are no such "bad optics."

LOL

It's funny watching you cling to stupidity. Moron, those states showed an increase for Biden just as most other states. There are no such "bad optics."
Let's see if he can match all these rule changes to bad optics. If not, he's just trolling nonsense.

LOL

Again why do you fucking care what I think, Fido? You agree that Biden sucks.

I think you went over his head. Lol!
The ability to distinguish our system of justice that demands credible evidence from hyper-partisan piffle that merely requires enthusiastic bobble-heads is an important one.

After recounts, audits, dozens of court challenges, intimidation of governors, secretaries of state, and a vice president, covert schemes to deny the democratic will, and a violent goon attack on Congress all failed, the Cry Baby Loser plucked his magic twanger at mutual therapy grievance jamborees, and had heads bobbling as if there were a 9.9 Richter Scale event at an over-caffeinated gathering of the titubation-afflicted.

If there were actual, evidence that the fake claims were not fake, they would obviously occasion litigation.

The ability to distinguish our system of justice that demands credible evidence from hyper-partisan piffle that merely requires enthusiastic bobble-heads is an important one.

After recounts, audits, dozens of court challenges, intimidation of governors, secretaries of state, and a vice president, covert schemes to deny the democratic will, and a violent goon attack on Congress all failed, the Cry Baby Loser plucked his magic twanger at mutual therapy grievance jamborees, and had heads bobbling as if there were a 9.9 Richter Scale event at an over-caffeinated gathering of the titubation-afflicted.

If there were actual, evidence that the fake claims were not fake, they would obviously occasion litigation.
I need the agree button and the laugh button at the same time.

Yea, you're exactly right. Their heads are exploding with make believe, disguised as fact, non-stop repetition of non-stop debunked conspiracy theories, minus litigation, plus their mentally induced Autism/Cultism. A really bad combination to have, and for sane people to have to deal with.

Their own press revealed that election is stolen, they even explained step by step how they did it. It almost looks like they're bragging about it.
They called it "saving the election". The link below is to archived article that is free to read. It's quite long, but worth your time.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

THAT in no way describes an election that was stolen. That article is about how we the people, crossed our ts and dotted our I s, to make certain Trump was fired, and got no second chance.

THAT article describes democracy at work! It describes how elections are won. Good, hard work.

NOT by covid ridden rallies just telling voters how much you hate America and fellow Americans, and not by thinking big rallies of just already existing followers would get you there.

Trump ran a horrible campaign of nothingness....and his lies got him nowhere with new voters....he lost big time.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
That's all you have? Lalalala, I can't hear you?

Care4all said I made it up. Well, I did not make it up, it's news. It's just not reported by the outlets you watch.

Another obvious question would be: "Why would an election clerk return ballots to a drop box at all? Why didn't they just take them back to the election offices? I would be very surprised if the Georgia election law even allows them to deposit ballots into a drop box after collecting them from a nursing home.

And the notion that it took 242 election clerks to collect ballots from nursing homes, and they were all deposited them in drop boxes is something that I do not find credible in any way. It's just illogical.

I haven't read every bit of Georgia election law, but the language around the drop boxes is pretty specific regarding the handling of the ballots, documenting each pickup and having it signed off, etc. More than a year later, there is still missing chain of custody documents representing many more ballots than Biden's margin of victory in that State.

The 2020 election isn't going to be overturned, but the fraud was egregious and it's out in the open, so we'll just have to see how it plays out in the State Legislatures (which is the proper venue for this fight anyway).

You believed the people lying about it.

First, no one was paid $10 a ballot to collect them.

Second, there was no ballot harvesting proven by anyone. The SOS has had this alleged complaint for months, nada.

Third, Georgia election law allows election clerk's to go around to hospitals and nursing homes to give the sickly, ballots upon request and to turn in those ballots.

Fourth, even if there were other people not authorized like the election clerk's to collect absentee ballots....they are the ones breaking election law, not the unsuspecting voter....and the harvesters will be punished, NOT the citizen voter, who has the constitutional right to pick their representatives, which is the very core of our democratic republic, democracy. Their votes would NOT be thrown out, just because someone collected their ballots illegally.

If the illegal harvestor was shown to have changed their votes, then that would be a different story....and voter fraud, on the harvesters account.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back