Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

You are linking investigations, of which nothing has been proven. And we are talking about an election that is 15 months old. Dude, get a hold of yourself.
Lol. I'm not "linking" anything. And this thread is about absentee voting in the 2020 election, so my post is on topic. If you don't like to see members posting about the election, you should go read a different thread.

I made a post about 174K voter registrations that were submitted in a two week period in July 2019 that could not be verified through either the GA DMV or the Social Security Administration. That comes from the HAVV database which is updated every week.

In response, I was told there was "no evidence of fraud".

So I posted about apparent ballot harvesting in GA.

Then I was called a liar and was accused of making it up.

So I posted the reporting to show I am not making anything up.

The information from True the Vote was given to GA authorities in November 2021. Raffensberger called it credible, and opened an investigation. The guy who claimed he was paid $10 for every ballot is a material witness, and reportedly is cooperating with the investigation.

The image of the man fanning out the ballots came from surveillance video at the Suwanee Public Library in Gwinnett County on October 12, 2020. The man is one of the 242 identified by True the Vote, but the video came from VoterGA, who got it through a FOIA request.

True the Vote began this project right after the election, but they kept quiet about it. There is a lot more that has not been made public. Catherine Englebrecht said she wanted to give authorities the chance to investigate first, and made some pretty strong hints that if they tried to sweep it under the rug she would release everything.

For now, it's in the hands of the GBI.

End of story.

Last edited:
1688 poll closings in minority areas preventing minorities from voting in the 2016 election is my argument. And it's one you can't change.
There it is again. Mwhahahahahahahaahhahah

Your make believe world is fantastic.

My thread is an opinion piece you dumbass. Fact is though that Trump crushed it via in person votes. Cowards voted mostly for Biden. Bet you voted by mail. Lol
Right, an opinion piece where you don't want to read the facts.

Lol. I'm not "linking" anything.

I made a post about 174K voter registrations that were submitted in a two week period in July 2019 that could not be verified through either the GA DMV or the Social Security Administration. That comes from the HAVV database which is updated every week.

In response, I was told there was "no evidence of fraud".

Then I was called a liar and was accused of making it up.

So I posted the reporting to show I am not making anything up.

The information from True the Vote was given to GA authorities in November 2021. Raffensberger called it credible, and opened an investigation. The guy who claimed he was paid $10 for every ballot is a material witness, and reportedly is cooperating with the investigation.

The image of the man fanning out the ballots came from surveillance video at the Suwanee Public Library in Gwinnett County on October 12, 2020. The man is one of the 242 identified by True the Vote, but the video came from VoterGA, who got it through a FOIA request.

True the Vote began this project right after the election, but they kept quiet about it. There is a lot more that has not been made public. Catherine Englebrecht said she wanted to give authorities the chance to investigate first, and made some pretty strong hints that if they tried to sweep it under the rug she would release everything.

For now, it's in the hands of the GBI.

End of story.
These are your links you fucking idiot;
W
Care4all said:
That's a lie. The 242 picking up absentee ballots from hospitals and nursing homes ARE ELECTION CLERK'S working for the state, under Georgia law. No one got paid per ballot, you lied and made that up.
I made it up? Really? Why would election clerks take pictures of the ballots before they drop them?

ballot-trafficker-georgia-voterga.jpg

vinnews.com

Whistleblower Reveals Suspected Widespread Ballot Harvesting In Georgia, Raffensperger Opens Investigation - VINnews

NEW YORK (VINnews) — Georgia authorities have launched an investigation into seemingly systematic ballot harvesting which occurred during the state’s 2020 general election and the runoff election for the U.S. senate on Jan.5 2021, Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger confirmed...
vinnews.com
vinnews.com
"The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.

The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid $45,000 to harvest 4,500 ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.

The group does not allege that the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. However even lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law. If more than 200 people had received similar sums for drop-box stuffing of ballots, the group estimates that there could have been close to a million illegal votes during the closely fought elections."

and here:

katv.com

Georgia opens investigation into ballot harvesting claims

WASHINGTON (TND) — Amid claims of ballot harvesting, Georgia has opened an investigation into the state's 2020 general election and subsequent U. S. Senate runoff. Under Georgia law, it is illegal for any third party to pick up and drop off ballots for voters, also known as ballot harvesting...
katv.com
katv.com

There it is again. Mwhahahahahahahaahhahah

Your make believe world is fantastic.
Here, let me give you so more make believe that you can't do anything about; Report: More than 1600 polling places have closed since the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act

Let me know when you need a few more facts and truths. LOL! I know it kills you.

Really? Facts presented to you that you cannot debunk, are just opinions? :auiqs.jpg: No wonder you never offer any intelligent threads.
What was not factual about my OP? Are you ever not a complete idiot? Man you are an embarrassment no wonder you know who fled to South America.

Here, let me give you so more make believe that you can't do anything about; Report: More than 1600 polling places have closed since the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act

Let me know when you need a few more facts and truths. LOL! I know it kills you.
Your sources are real reliable. Same sources that said COVID19 came from a lab? Man are you one gullible fool. What kills me is your stupidity and your stalking. And you don’t know the difference between a fact and an opinion. Pathetic.

These are your links you fucking idiot;
W

I made it up? Really? Why would election clerks take pictures of the ballots before they drop them?

ballot-trafficker-georgia-voterga.jpg

vinnews.com

Whistleblower Reveals Suspected Widespread Ballot Harvesting In Georgia, Raffensperger Opens Investigation - VINnews

NEW YORK (VINnews) — Georgia authorities have launched an investigation into seemingly systematic ballot harvesting which occurred during the state’s 2020 general election and the runoff election for the U.S. senate on Jan.5 2021, Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger confirmed...
vinnews.com
vinnews.com
"The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.

The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid $45,000 to harvest 4,500 ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.

The group does not allege that the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. However even lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law. If more than 200 people had received similar sums for drop-box stuffing of ballots, the group estimates that there could have been close to a million illegal votes during the closely fought elections."

and here:

katv.com

Georgia opens investigation into ballot harvesting claims

WASHINGTON (TND) — Amid claims of ballot harvesting, Georgia has opened an investigation into the state's 2020 general election and subsequent U. S. Senate runoff. Under Georgia law, it is illegal for any third party to pick up and drop off ballots for voters, also known as ballot harvesting...
katv.com
katv.com
You’re such a waste of life. What was not factual about my OP. Do tell, you Depends wearing embarrassing fool.

What was not factual about my OP? Are you ever not a complete idiot? Man you are an embarrassment no wonder you know who fled to South America.
You fail bigly with semantics, and your cognitive abilities are down the toilet.

You believed the people lying about it.
Well, apparently Raffensberger thought they were credible...
First, no one was paid $10 a ballot to collect them.
You have no possible way of knowing this. (Unless maybe you were part of the ballot harvesting, and actually got paid a different amount?)

The $10 figure was the number the individual (who said he was part of the harvesting) claimed he was paid- $45,000 for 4,500 ballots.
Second, there was no ballot harvesting proven by anyone. The SOS has had this alleged complaint for months, nada.
Lol. He got it in late November, the investigation is active.

"Alleged complaint"??? Are you saying maybe there was no complaint at all?
Third, Georgia election law allows election clerk's to go around to hospitals and nursing homes to give the sickly, ballots upon request and to turn in those ballots.
The law does allow election clerks and registrars to help people who are in nursing homes. It says nothing about putting the ballots in drop boxes, and I very seriously doubt that is legal. There should be some guidance issued by the SOS- that's usually in the form of procedure manuals and I will look for something. If it conforms to the drop box rules, they would have about 2 hours to return the ballots back to the elections department, and complete the chain of custody documents.

You have not provided any evidence that these 242 people were election clerks, that is just your assertion. If you have something to support that, you should post it.

Fourth, even if there were other people not authorized like the election clerk's to collect absentee ballots....they are the ones breaking election law, not the unsuspecting voter....and the harvesters will be punished, NOT the citizen voter, who has the constitutional right to pick their representatives, which is the very core of our democratic republic, democracy. Their votes would NOT be thrown out, just because someone collected their ballots illegally.

If the illegal harvestor was shown to have changed their votes, then that would be a different story....and voter fraud, on the harvesters account.
Well pick your story and stick to it. Were they all election clerks as you previously claimed, or are you admitting there was illegal ballot harvesting in Georgia?

I made no assumptions or speculation about who is breaking what law, just that this looks like ballot harvesting and that is illegal in Georgia.

The problems with the required chain of custody documents in GA are well documented by VoterGA. The ones they can come up with are all kinds of sketchy. No signatures, no ballot counts, not done in the required timeframe, etc.

Again, why do you care what I think, Fido? Asked again since you refused to answer

It's not that I care, GayShortBus. It's that the shit you post is funny as hell. So goading you to contribute more and more is for my entertainment.

Now, take everyone of those articles and see if you can debunk them. Do it yourself....find out if they are true. Research them yourself.

Then come back to us, after you've fact checked them.... You might have 1 or 2, if even that.

Cons don't do factchecking. They search for sources which tell them the election was stolen and they accept it as fact because it's what they already believe. Who needs to fact check delusions?

Forum List

Back